• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zelda named "Link"?

why is Zelda named "Link?" never heard of this character someone should fix this immediately "Link doesn't exist in Zelda thats why its called zelda....

No. No. You got it all wrong.

The guy in green's name is Tingle.

Zelda is the name of the giant pig demon.

I think Link might be the princess.

ohhhhh ok i was confused that makes sense.And isnt epona his magical talking hat that was sent by the deku tree to kill majora?

When Groose saved Hyrule by casually stomping Ganon and Majora at the same time while giving an inspirational speech about how great he is and how none can come even remotely close to matching him, I cried, it was such a powerful moment.

Yeah, Groose is strong, but not the strongest. Remember that Beedle created a new Multiverse and don't forget when Revali used the full triforce and the golden master wings to defeat the fusion between Demise and Ganon wearing the Majora's Mask..

Back