• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeedmilleniumon VS Swamp Thing

I think this is a stalemate, since Zeed has resistances to everything Swamp Thing throws at him, but the same can be said for Swamp Thing and his regen. They just sort of feed off each other for eternity I guess.

@Andrew

Actually (and I can't believe I'm saying this) no. Swamp Thing has High-Godly Regen, putting him beyond whatever damage Zeed is able to put out. At the same time, Swamp Thing doesn't have anything that would put Zeed down either.

I don't know who would win, but I'll follow this to see if Swamp Thing can be killed or if Zeed will finally lose to someone.

My opinion is that absorption is capable of bypassing regen by the nature of the absorbed being not actually dying or being damage, they are just entering a new state of being as part of the absorber.

Like Rep says in his first message, they both have major resistances to each other, so its questionable whether Zeed could even absorb Swamp thing... at least to begin with.

But the thing is, Zeed will get stronger from absorbing Swamp's attacks and the surrounding reality. So after a long drawn out battle, I vote for Zeed

He's capable of absorbing time, space, reality, souls of and infinte multiverses. That covers both non-corporeal and omnipresence on the level of swamp thing's

Monarch Laciel said:
He's capable of absorbing time, space, reality, souls of and infinte multiverses. That covers both non-corporeal and omnipresence on the level of swamp thing's
Everything you just mentioned, Swamp transcends or lives outside of. But unfortunately, Zeed is getting upgraded to Low 1-C, making this a stomp.

Going inconclusive for what Rep said. I can't see Zeed killing Swamp Thing due to his regen being higher than the formers, while the latter has nothing to deal with Zeed's resistances and absorption on top of also having regen that should keep him around for quite a very long time for.

But yeah, it's inconclusive for me here.

Couldn't Zeed just absorb/Destroy the Green? There's nothing that would block Zeed from just wiping it out then erasing Swamp Thing?

My main vote is inconclusive, but if it turns out Zeed can destroy the Green then I vote Zeed.

If the Saga X revision comes through, it's over for Swamp Thing as Zeed is literally a lolstomp on all versions of Yggdrasil and that would include its high Godly regen which Zeed could likely overcome

My vote goes to Zeed. If he can overcome Yggdrasil's Regenerationn which considering he's superior to him he can. Swamp Thing's one defense against him is really irrelevant.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Oh... Digimon now has someone with high godly regen. Okay. As if digimon wasn't OP AF already
watch there be a low hyperversal Digimon somewhere on the lines

Back