• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeedmilleniummon VS Ultimate Madoka

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
-Bloodlusted, and Zeedmilleniummon counts as a witch thats all folks, who wins?

Madoka:2, Zeed:0

I'd say Madoka takes this due to her nigh omnipresence. Bloodlust makes it a lot worse too.

From my understanding, wasn't it said that she cannot interact with the real world? Am I mistaken about something?

LordAizenSama said:
From my understanding, wasn't it said that she cannot interact with the real world? Am I mistaken about something?
Ah Zeed isn't 4-D? (She can't interact with the 3-D world as far as I know)

While I have zero knowledge about it, theres 4-d beings who only stay in the 3-d realm, and I recall Madoka being not viable for Vs. matches also

LordAizenSama said:
While I have zero knowledge about it, theres 4-d beings who only stay in the 3-d realm, and I recall Madoka being not viable for Vs. matches also
Ah I see, someone should clear that up

Madoka is only not viable for 3-D being battles, not 4-D

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Zeed. For having actual multiverse threat feats.
If ya disagree, make a thread, for now please use their pages

Tbh considering that Zeed was only considered a threat while Madoka actually affected it, it seems like Madoka's feat is more believable but eh. None of my business.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Tbh considering that Zeed was only considered a threat while Madoka actually affected it, it seems like Madoka's feat is more believable but eh. None of my business.

Maybe I should've worded the page a bit better. He's actually destroyed countless universes easily and I think one of the Manga stated that he could've destroyed the entire Multiverse if he wasn't weakened.

Taken from his official bio.

"ZeedMillenniummo is an Evil God Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Zed Millenniummo". Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds"

Well that is "trying to". Although, wouldn't he have a seperate Key for his full power and nerfed form?

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Madoka's only multiverse feat was to rewritte it. It's still not AP

SomebodyData said:
Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Zeed. For having actual multiverse threat feats.
If ya disagree, make a thread, for now please use their pages
I made a thread some time ago. The fact that it was largely ignored (probably because there were already other threads complaining about Madoka's raiting) doesn't change much.

MattJWatts said:
Madoka would win, since I saw her research.
what do you mean by research?

Also, Zeed does have:

• Conceptual Manipulation
  • Types 1 and 3 Immortality
  • Resistant to Reality Warping as well as High End Reality Warping of it's own
  • Timeline Manipulation and Destruction
  • Space Manipulation
  • BFRing opponents across spacetime
  • Soul Manipulation
  • Can break down and absorb nearly attack, life forms, and the very fabric of space-time to bolster its power
  • Causality Manipulation
  • Probability Manipulation
  • Existing outside Spacetime
Also, he's possibly High 2-A, but I'm guessing it's ignored for the sake of this feat, otherwise it'd be a massive stomp. Zeed does have a chance here, while he is at a disadvantage in speed, he's far superior to Mother Eater and Yggdrasil, who could affect infinite universes, as well as having the means to actually "hit" her. Though it's still going to be difficult for him seeing Madoka does have formidable abilities of her own, such as Acausality, Mind Manipulation, Concept, Reality, and Time Manipulation, and it's not just limited to those. She is also Nigh Omnipresent.

Not sure who wins this one.

Honestly, Zeed should probably be High 2-A (possibly even higher) for posing a threat to God who created "Hyperdimensional" space with contained "higher dimensions that we cannot even imagine".

Also Zeed should be stronger than the Demon Lords, who are infinitely stronger than their infinite avatars, their avatars have typically ranged from 5-B/3-A to 2-A. So the possibility of Zeed being stronger than a a group of characters who are individually infinitely stronger than an infinite number of 2-A characters is their, but not confirmed.

That said, I don't know why wins, since I don't know enough about Madoka, but the match should at least be close. I'll go with inconclusive for now.

Seeing as God Madoka shouldn't really be in a versus thread if her opponent isn't a witch, I'll just close this then.

Also try not to bump old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back