• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZeedMilleniummon Revision

Zeed needed a revision for the longest time, I believe it was talked about back in December but no one got around to it and it was forgotten. Anyway this is for both Sealed and Unsealed Zeed.

Sealed Zeed Downgrade
His High 2-A rating comes from being stated to be the greatest threat to the Digital World by Homeostasis in the Xros Wars Manga. The thing is that the Zeed in the manga was unsealed.

BhW3urF

His other justification on his profile for the tier is being superior to Mother Eater and Yggdrasil, who he's never compared to nor have a connection with. All of his other feats, being able to destroy All Eras and all Worlds and was going to warp every network into a single world solely for him, are just 2-A which he should be downgraded to.

Unsealed Zeed
This Is what reminded me that Zeed needed a revision. I believe he ain't getting downgraded from Low 1-C as Executor brought up that It's been stated that he is capable of ruling over the entire Digiverse upon being Unsealed.

The issue is that his connection to God is an assumption. It's assumed that he's a huge threat to God and that he couldn't be killed by him, which we don't know even happened. It's from this that Zeed Is put above True Lucemo which I don't understand how he's put to be more of a threat to god when Lucey has been stated to rival God In power. We don't even know if they fought or if it was even that difficult for God to seal him, all we know is that Zeed was Sealed. We even gave him resistances to Reality Warping, Probability Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation going by the assumption that God used them to stop him with little effect.

I believe the connection between God and Zeed is far too vague to be used as reasoning for the tier as well as for his resistances and should be removed. I believe that's all unless I'm forgetting something.

The real cal howard said:
Me too (cough cough I said this over a year ago cough)
Yeah, but yours was outta spite and involved Royal Knight resistances (which were recently downgraded). ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I always found that Zeed being a huge threat to god yet god not having the hax shown to be a little strange, I even brought it up on a previous CRT

Basically this means that Zeed is no longer the guy who is only slightly weaker than God. Lucemon and DarknessBagramon are. Lucemon once again got an upgrade by doing absolutely nothing. Good job for keeping up the tradition Mugen. ovo

Lucemon32
Suburashiiii

Hey... I believe Darkness Bagramon main thing for Low 1-C is being able to destroy the verse like Zeed and him thinking he can overthrow God ain't special considering Daemon thinks he can somehow do with little succes.

Don't take what I said seriously, I said it mainly out of belief no other DL can really be quite on the same level as our True Demon Lord. ovo

I find it hard to believe that Sealed Zeed would be below, say, Arata but since theirs no feats to really back it up I suppose downgrading him to "At least 2-A, possibly higher" or just "At least 2-A" is okay.

I'm also okay with the second. It was agreed upon at a point when the only being in the entire series on Zeeds level was God, but due to Executor finding more stuff and more lore bombs, we can safely say that that's no longer the case.

As mentioned above, in Links (I think it was Links at least), it was shown that Zeed could rule the entire Digiverse, including higher dimensions, so I think he still scales to the highest dimensional level.

@Ex

How strong do you consider DarknessBagramon when compared to like Lucemon and such? I know they aren't really compared, but they are similar. What do you think?

@Dragon Too much hard to say without a Wall of Tex.

And about Zeed, the revisions are not over yet OVO

I swear this all is Lucemon's plot to reach 2nd best. He's obviously manipulating the evidence. This is a SHAM I say. ovo

Top Strongest 2C Lucemon
Just a little more.....

I always pictured it as Lucemon waking up all of a sudden, checking a tier board for some reason, realizes he's the second strongest thing in his Multiverse with a bunch of abilities he didn't even know he had, and then going back to sleep ovo

Remember when Zeed was stomping people left and right?

Before his upgrade to High 2-A and when people stopped using him?

When he was the most spammed 2-A character ever?

Me too.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Downgraded to ZedMileniumon.
Well, one of the translations fo his name is "Z'dMillenniummon" so you'e not to far off.

@Executor. Thanks, I knew it was from one of the Mobile games.

Nope. I don't really know where he is on the 2-A scale. For all we know he could be baseline. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nope. I don't really know where he is on the 2-A scale. For all we know he could be baseline. ovo
Watch uninformed people try and throw him against SMT characters.

Plus, this is coinciding with the PMMM upgrades.

Prepare for Zeed vs Homu.

With the current scaling, he's still probably behind Mother Eater. He doesn't really factor in the current power scaling tree so, he could just be a little above baseline.

With such a huge downgrade, maybe Mugen is the one who originally sealed Zeed, jesus christ

Yeah, he's nowhere near the CS, HM or Re Digitize cast who are high end 2-A. Pretty baseline if not slightly higher. Unsealed tho, he's still Low 1-C. Just weaker.

Holyhotsauce said:
Is the new Sealed Zeed > GAIA Origin Zeed?
...Yes.

We live in a world where an insecure, timid version of Zeed is now uncountable stronger than the original Zeed.

We live in a world where god damn Kuramo is stronger than the Wicked God of Destruction

Funny thing is.....Zeed is still a Dark Area Digimon.....I bet everyone forgets the fact that Zeed is nonexistent ovo

I've done the deed. Although, this brings up a question. Should True Lucemon be solid Low 1-C like God? I mean I know we kept that High 2-A rating due to the whole SGDL stuff, but it looks weird for the guy directly stated to be equal to God to not have a tier matching his.

Back