• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZeedMilenniummon vs Talos

Probably Zeed. He has far more concrete feats and a greater diversity of abilities. Zeed may very well be the most powerful 2-A possible with all the hax he has.

We really don't know all that much about the Gods in TES past some vague information. We have even less information on the nature of CHIM.

And honestly Zeed at his strongest (1-C or higher) is probably more powerful than anything in TES.

Shazam121 said:
Probably Zeed. He has far more concrete feats and a greater diversity of abilities. Zeed may very well be the most powerful 2-A possible with all the hax he has.

We really don't know all that much about the Gods in TES past some vague information. We have even less information on the nature of CHIM.

And honestly Zeed at his strongest (1-C or higher) is probably more powerful than anything in TES.
What you must understand is that CHIM is basically the 2-A version of nigh omnipotence, it really can only be countered by higher dimensionals

There is no "canon" source that tells us what CHIM is or the powers it grants. If you are aware of a source to the contrary please share.

"It returns the user to the state before the mingling of Anu and padomay and manipulate the aurbis however they please

I thought so. One is a, out of game, non canon source and the Sermons are mostly Vivec tellings lies. Sermon 12 only mentions the word "CHIM" once and never explains what it is.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as Talos has CHIM and it takes place within the TES universe, couldn't Talos just wish Zeed out of existence?

No, CHIM has never been used in such a way. We don't actually know what CHIM is or the powers that come with it, 95% of what you've read about CHIM has probably been fanfiction or the fan's interpretation of one line of vague in-game text.

@Divine read both profiles, zeed has mid-godly regen and major hax resistance as well as extreme absorbtion with just his presence. And if Talos is a nearly featless character then it won't stand a chance against a high-end 2A like Zeed

Shazam121 said:
I thought so. One is a, out of game, non canon source and the Sermons are mostly Vivec tellings lies. Sermon 12 only mentions the word "CHIM" once and never explains what it is.
CHIM is most known as what I stated

If that is how it is most known at current and most recognized, then we're going by it.

GallantKnight X said:
@Divine read both profiles, zeed has mid-godly regen and major hax resistance as well as extreme absorbtion with just his presence. And if Talos is a nearly featless character then it won't stand a chance against a high-end 2A like Zeed
I just found this wiki, but a lot of how I've seen character strength being calculated is really strange to me. Including the tiering system.

"Major hax resistance" is too vague to make any sense.

Feats shouldn't matter if the power of a character is explicitly stated. While I don't claim that's necessarily the case for Talos, Heimskr implies he already used CHIM to alter the entire ecosystem of Cyrodiil, which does demonstrate, to a degree, what it's capable of. Furthermore, why would the OP even bring it up if we're going to disregard it?

I'm not voting by the way. Never heard of Zeed before and don't know much about him, so my opinion is void.

@Divine voting with no knowledge of the other character and not even checking the profile can be rendered as bias. How is major hax resistance vague? i just generalized his resistance to reality warping, conceptual manipulation, soul manipulation, etc. If you are new to this wiki then you should check the guidance pages before participating in threads.

GallantKnight X said:
@Divine voting with no knowledge of the other character and not even checking the profile can be rendered as bias. How is major hax resistance vague? i just generalized his resistance to reality warping, conceptual manipulation, soul manipulation, etc. If you are new to this wiki then you should check the guidance pages before participating in threads.
Good thing I'm not voting then, innit?

Exactly, you generalized it. Making it vague. I asked a question which devolved into whether or not CHIM would matter at all, that's all I came here for.

Back