• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zaraki Kenpachi vs Yoshi

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Since my last match wasn't... the best, I decided to do this one instead. Speed equalized, considering one either blitzes or gets blitzed depending on the speed used. By the way. Linking the profiles here. Yoshi and Zaraki Kenpachi

Zaraki Kenpachi
NotAMarioFan yoshi

Going with Yoshi due to various versatility options, his Super Dragon Form and Golden Flutter wings give him superior maneuverability, he can amp his speed with the Dash Pepper to give himself a speed edge, he has projectiles in the form of fireballs (as Super Dragon), his eggs, and watermelons, and the rest of his arsenal is simply too much for the brute force style Kenpachi to handle.

Yoshi because the green dinosaur rlz. Also, reasons above xD Kenpachi doesnt have much versability, sadly, he is pure strength, not even ranged techniques.

Back