• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zanza vs Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DarkDragon gave a description of it earlier in the thread. And said that Zanza should be able to sufficiently incapacitate. Or that Darkseid rarely uses the avatars. Something like that.

Darkseid rarely using avatars not only doesn't apply to this match under SBA unless the fight lasts long enough to where he gets bored

Which it won't cause Monado Purge.....

Aight, Zanza FRA (how did this guy lose...)

Wokistan said:
Pretty sure death is a day, as KO is different. Darkseid also doesn't actually have to wait, he usually just moves on to other things. I think we had that thread a while ago where we said that characters just giving up isn't allowed anymore.
Just for clarification is Wok wrong here?

Very likely considering he has precognition on the levels of seeing the past, present and future.

@Schnee

Shulk turned out to be a better version of Zanza is the way I see it. He was essentially the perfect counter to his abilities because his ended up being better. There are only three gods in their world. Mayneth, Zanza, and Shulk (Technically Alvis as well, though, iirc, I guy literally is the Monado). Shulk reset the universe without Zanza as part of it iirc.

Zanza FRA

glass kidnapped my children to make me do this please send your credit card information to me so I can hire John Wick from Fortnite

Mr. Bambu said:
glass kidnapped my children to make me do this please send your credit card information to me so I can hire John Wick from Fortnite
This relieved my stress before a job interview, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back