• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zanza vs Darkseid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Let's see how the punchable Shulk face can stand against the titan himself. Takes place in Zanza's universe, speed is equalized, and it's Pre-Crisis Darkseid vs Zanza with both monados.

Zanza: 7

Darkseid:

Inconclusive:

Zanza Concept Art Render
Darkseidvs2

Wow, this is a neat match.

Off the bat, I'd say that Zanza's constant visions would prove a real threat to Darkseid, as he knows everything that he's going to do.

However, I see that Darkseid has mind control. How likely is he to use it? That seems to be the ability that will determine the match unless the others (like matter manip or void manip) are thought based and happen instantly to their target, regardless of where they may be.

From what I can remember, the omega beams are Darkseid's go to move. Though I'm not 100% sure that he uses them a lot during pre-crisis. As for mind control, idk

Ah, okay. Thank you. I suppose I'll wait for other input then. Though it would be basically impossible to land an omega beam on Zanza, lol.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Zanza could just Monado Purge before Darkseid lands the Omega Beams. If he leads with mind manipulation, it he might stand a chance, but still. Omnipresent levels of precognition, Causality manipulation/Reality Warping and Perception + Power Nullification are all pretty broken here.

Darkseid uses his mental stuff quite often, both Omega Sanction and the Anti-Life equation.

However, I feel like people are forgetting about the whole 5D immortality yjing here. How does zanza get by that?

Pre crisis Darkseid is a mere avatar of his true form, the last High 2-A key.

Is that applicable here?

If so, then Zanza doesn't seem to have a feasible way past that unless destroying and recreating the universe works.

Okay. So I mean unless destroying the universe works then I don't see a feasible way for Zanza to bypass a High 2-A being doing anything.

Death doesn't have to be permanent for Zanza to win. Darkseid usually waits a long time before creating another avatar. And as long as the death lasts at 1 hour, than Zanza wins. Darkseid typically takes months to respawn his next avatar iirc. Standard Battle Assumptions says death only needs to last 1 hour.

Pretty sure death is a day, as KO is different. Darkseid also doesn't actually have to wait, he usually just moves on to other things. I think we had that thread a while ago where we said that characters just giving up isn't allowed anymore.

Even if it was an hour it's not like creating a Low 2C Avatar takes an hour for a High 2A being like Darkseid

That said does Darkseid have any way to defeat Zanza? As the dude's Precog is really good

I don't think the Omega Sanction or Anti Life equation have travel time.

Wait, anti life was via sound but you know how it's that comic book MFTL sound that everyone still hears as normal. Idk how we factor that in.

Omega Sanction I'm gonna see if I can find out more about real quick.

Wait, the OS is tied to his beams.

Still, I don't think precog will save you from those. They can move in any direction at any time, relentlessly pursuing their victim until they are struck and suffer the effects of all of his things. Even the Flash, who is waaay faster than Darkseid, couldn't avoid them forever and had to get them to hit something else.

Then Zanza curbs from what I can tell

I'll wait for input but I'm not sure why everyone ignored the immortality right there on his page

We didn't ignore his Immortality, and I never said Darkseid can't make more avatars; but rather it's the fact that he doesn't do so in character. Also, Omega Beams are trash because they couldn't even hit Batma . Also, pretty sure Monado Purge would nullify the effects of Omega Beam. Purge is Omnidirectional, has Universal+ wide AoE in the Low 2-C key of Shulk and Zanza, and it's Power Nullification + Paralyses + Perception nullification. It makes the target blind + deaf + unable to smell, taste, or touch + also nullifies extrasensory perceptions, precognitions, and mind reading abilities.

Wokistan said:
Pretty sure death is a day, as KO is different. Darkseid also doesn't actually have to wait, he usually just moves on to other things. I think we had that thread a while ago where we said that characters just giving up isn't allowed anymore.
Darkseid simply giving up isn't allowed by SBA as shown here^

So Monaco Purge killing an Avatar won't keep one Down for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back