• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zane (Ninjago) should be Upgraded

Yeah and the reason Golden Master is more Powerful is BECAUSE HE HAD THE GOLDEN WEAPONS YOU DIPSHIT!
He was amped by USM's powers as well, not just the GWs. Scaling Zane to Overlord would put everyone above FSM which is not even true, and Zane was amped by TP + GWs while performing the feat, so it doesn't scale to his base

Yeah and the reason Golden Master is more Powerful is BECAUSE HE HAD THE GOLDEN WEAPONS YOU DIPSHIT! Considering the Golden Weapons were Created by the First Spinjitzu Master to create the lands pass his Power down and are also clearly more Powerful than the Omega and almost every other villain. Not to mention the fact that they were taken away before Season 2 and with the context the series gives us (Overlord saying they were the other way to become the Golden Master and the fact that it is implied he lost all of his Power once the transmission was uploaded) there is literally no reason to believe that they don't possess Golden Power when combined. Obviously Garmadon with the Golden Weapons wouldn't be nearly as Strong as Overlord with them because he doesn't have the same level of experience (and as shown in the series Golden Power is Strengthened by Mastery). Once again I will state: Golden Master Overlord is simply a Weakened version of the Overlord with the Power of the Golden Armor on his side. When you take away his Main Power source he becomes a lot weaker. But clearly your dipshit brains don't know how to read and think your Headcanons that don't make any sense if you actually watched the ******* show should be accepted over the Canon and you state them like it's fact. I honestly don't even know why I'm still responding but honestly this is just getting under my skin. You shouldn't be in this community if you don't even know how to read other people's replies and just state the same things over and over.
GWs just completed his transformation. He doesn't look like he is transforming back to blob after Golden Armor is being absorbed, so he is no longer dependent on it. Golden Weapons creating land masses of Ninjago put them above Omega?💀 GWs cap at 4-C where most of the villains scale. Heck, even base Ninjas scale to them lmao, what are you talking about? They are simply used to complete transformation, not because it has Golden Power in it. Also if Golden Weapons have Golden Power, then Lloyd would no longer need USM form cuz his base form already has power of Golden Weapons💀
And I'll restate myself again: Golden Armor is NOT what makes Golden Master powerful. What makes him powerful is the fact that this body is his TRUE body, he has BOTH Darkness and Golden Power, and also has Golden Armor as the bonus. Me the one making headcanons? Who is the one who states that Golden Master is weaker than Dragon Overlord?😭
Funny if you think that your words about “quit the community brrrr” have any influence over me, I just don't ******* care and atp I'm here just to have a good laugh over your unsuccessful attempts to make your favorite Ninja above Overlord.

GWs just completed his transformation. He doesn't look like he is transforming back to blob after Golden Armor is being absorbed, so he is no longer dependent on it.
Wu and Garmadon statement was made while Overlord had a body.
Golden Weapons creating land masses of Ninjago put them above Omega?💀 GWs cap at 4-C where most of the villains scale. Heck, even base Ninjas scale to them lmao, what are you talking about? They are simply used to complete transformation, not because it has Golden Power in it.
The Combined Power... Cough cough When the Elements are combined and completing their power cough cough same logic applies to your speculation for Golden Master.
Also if Golden Weapons have Golden Power, then Lloyd would no longer need USM form cuz his base form already has power of Golden Weapons💀
Proof?
And I'll restate myself again: Golden Armor is NOT what makes Golden Master powerful. What makes him powerful is the fact that this body is his TRUE body, he has BOTH Darkness and Golden Power, and also has Golden Armor as the bonus.
Already debunked this.
Me the one making headcanons? Who is the one who states that Golden Master is weaker than Dragon Overlord?😭
Thanks for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you didn't read what I said.
Funny if you think that your words about “quit the community brrrr” have any influence over me, I just don't ******* care and atp I'm here just to have a good laugh over your unsuccessful attempts to make your favorite Ninja above Overlord.
Clearly wasn't trying to say they were and you'd know that if you knew how to read.

Obviously Garmadon with the Golden Weapons wouldn't be nearly as Strong as Overlord with them because he doesn't have the same level of experience (and as shown in the series Golden Power is Strengthened by Mastery).
This is so wrong. GM obtained a power equal to FSM with USM's GP and the GWs. The weapons caps at 4-C and don't vary depending on the user

"You can harness all of the elemental powers" this was back when The Ninja's Elemental Powers were reliant on the Golden Weapons. Golden Power is a Combination Element which involves the Elements of Creation. Obviously if they possessed Golden Power then combining the Four would trigger that Golden Power. Lloyd later goes on to Unlock Golden Power and after he Loses it he isn't shown ever using those powers again. Although thank you for actually sourcing your argument.

Zane died from the feat + was amped by TP + GWs + Anti Stone Armor. He can't scale to the feat and also that would put Zane above FSM
Again, read what I said earlier. No shit he was amped from the Golden Weapons because he was literally absorbing their Power. Also, as I said before, the Stone Armor wasn't negated. Golden Master was simply growing in Power and making it less effective. I really should not have had to state this again.

"Golden Master was simply growing in Power and making it less effective." He grew so strong his power completly bypassed the Anti Golden Armor resistances. If ur telling me this isn't resistance negation...
Considering the Stone Armor was stated multiple times to be "Invincible" even by users of Lesser Elements. Yeah? Stone Armor gives them insane Durability.

Considering the Stone Armor was stated multiple times to be "Invincible" even by users of Lesser Elements. Yeah? Stone Armor gives them insane Durability.
That 100% fits the negation ability

image.png

That 100% fits the negation ability

image.png
Again, it could pass a less as an Ability and more as Durability but even if we do go buy your Logic we've seen characters who were a lot Weaker than the Ninja hold the GW/MW for long periods of time. A simple pirate struggled with Garmadon over the Mega Weapon before being disintegrated. Cole himself struggles with the Mega Weapon before being kicked away. Heck, even if we go by the logic that the Golden Weapons are Weaker and Completed the Golden Power (never stated or confirmed although, yes, it's a possibility) the Golden Master's Golden Power would still be reliant on the Golden Weapons. Without them he's simply fodder compared to his other two forms.

Wu and Garmadon statement was made while Overlord had a body.

The Combined Power... Cough cough When the Elements are combined and completing their power cough cough same logic applies to your speculation for Golden Master.

Proof?

Already debunked this.

Thanks for proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you didn't read what I said.

Clearly wasn't trying to say they were and you'd know that if you knew how to read.
Alright if you want to change the entire Ninjago Tiering System and make Zane 2-C, Golden Master 4-C or 6-A, and base Ninjas below 4-C, create a separate CRT. All of your logic simply goes against established power scaling system. In the current one:

Base Ninjas = Golden Weapons = 4-C
Golden Power = 2-C

If you want to say that 4-C power has more affect over GM’s power than 2-C power, then I don't see a point of talking to you. Although, no, sorry, I don't see it either way. Just create a separate CRT to change everything if you are unsatisfied with our work.

Unfollowing this thread.

Alright if you want to change the entire Ninjago Tiering System and make Zane 2-C, Golden Master 4-C or 6-A, and base Ninjas below 4-C, create a separate CRT. All of your logic simply goes against established power scaling system. In the current one:

Base Ninjas = Golden Weapons = 4-C
Golden Power = 2-C

If you want to say that 4-C power has more affect over GM’s power than 2-C power, then I don't see a point of talking to you. Although, no, sorry, I don't see it either way. Just create a separate CRT to change everything if you are unsatisfied with our work.

Unfollowing this thread.
Once again proved my point about you not knowing how to read.

Cya.

Back