• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zalgo vs The House of Refuge

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Strong 9-As that are big.

Scary vs Comfy

Reactions are equalized, but Zalgo is still considered Omnipresent there. The House itself is just dropped into Zalgo's World and must defeat it to win.

Rather good match, I bet. But I guess The House of Refuge have and edge here, with way more useful hax. No resistance to Madness in Zalgo's page means The House passive Madness Inducement is probably making Zalgo lose his mind immediately. Or the House could simply turn him to dust, which has already proved to be enough to permanently kill beings with Type 8.

It depends what his madness manip do. Making the thing you're in go mad may not necessarily be a good idea.

Also, I'm really not sure that mere Matter Manip can bypass Type 8, especially since it's not on his profile.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Also, I'm really not sure that mere Matter Manip can bypass Type 8, especially since it's not on his profile.
The House of Refuge turned Katie to dust. Katie could not die while her wish of killing still existed, as she wished to be "The Angel of Death". So, yes it can.

It disabled a Type 8 that it granted itself...Not really something that would grant it the ability to bypass any Type 8, especially not on the scale of Zalgo's.

Also, by seeing the summary of the episode in question, I don't see anything that shows passive Madness Manip strong enough to completely incapacitate someone on the spot.

I remember The House could not undo wishes... Anyway, here's the script where her Madness Manipulation is mentioned:

Jenkins: Have you ever heard the story of the house on the haunted hill, where a group of paranormal researchers died in madness and terror? Or the one where the psychotic killed, uh, a whole sorority one Halloween?
Colonel Baird: Yeah. Those are just stories, urban legends.
Jenkins: Yeah, different stories. Same house. And you're standing in it.

Back