• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying neutral.

The only thing I know about each side:

Magic Gods have godly Probability Manip

Zagreus has Acausalities

Would rather wait for the Knowledgeables to explain how HP cam get past the Acausalities.

SpookyShadow said:
Magic Gods are going to have Fatehax iirc
They already have it the last time i checked.

Anyway MG are capable affecting those with fate/prob resistance on their level that is basically no different from immunity. If that can't get past acausal type 4, then it won't work. Though High Priest can still one-shot by existing.

MG should have acausal too for not being affected at all by Othinus, but that's for later. Though i heard, MG are going to be upgraded to 1B.

Diinou HotHead said:
They can?

Can you show me the... um... "Resistance Chain"?

I'm quite intrigued by the "brokenness" of they Probab Manip.
The weakest is Othinus who can do simmilar thing but infinitely weaker than even the weakest true gremlin MG. In the hidden realm, there are many MG other than High Priest who can affect each other if they want to.

I heard Zagreus can resist various of 1-B haxes from other characters in Doctor Who verse.

Also, both are borderline High 1-C, but I still don't know how did HP become 1st place of strongest High 1-C while Zagreus has been living on this wiki for a long time.

Offin said:
I heard Zagreus can resist various of 1-B haxes from other characters in Doctor Who verse.

Also, both are borderline High 1-C, but I still don't know how did HP become 1st place of strongest High 1-C while Zagreus has been living on this wiki for a long time.
Not really. The true MGs are infinitely above baseline High 1-C. That's way above borderline...if that even means anything in this case

MG's resist: Acausality hax (I'm not sure of the types as I haven't see it on this site) Soul and Mind hax (They are able to look at Chimera without their soul and mind burning) Probability/possibility hax (they are constantly at a passive 100% favor of everything and every action they perform due to them just existing, so you cannot affect their probability) Fate hax (They can control destiny but this can be countered by acausality, as you know) and basically are immune to whatever else they can manipulate as MG's can only stalemate other MG's.

Offin said:
What? MG's aren't even Borderline High 1-C, lmao. They're at the peak of it as 11-D space can't even contain their powers properly, hence why 11-D space can be destroyed by them moving an arm by accident. They are infinitly above High 1-C.

Also I was memeing about 1-B, that's not happening.

Edit: I misread. ignore this, as I shouldn't be debating at 8 AM in the morning. My bad.

Unless by borderline you mean just managing it, then that's wrong, yeah.

According to Dimensional Tiering - infinitely above baseline dimension can't be reached higher-dimension, Example 4-D power should logically always be superior to infinite 3-D power.

Also, Borderline = already infinitely above baseline tho.

Offin said:
According to Dimensional Tiering - infinitely above baseline dimension can't be reached higher-dimension, Example 4-D power should logically always be superior to infinite 3-D power.

Oh, my mistake then. I thought by borderline, you meant barely reaching a certain level. In that case then yeah, they are borderline High 1-C

Actually I think someone tried to upgrade To Aru to 1-A, on Discussion Rules there's section saying that To Aru will not be upgraded to 1-A by any means

Accelerate420 said:
MG's resist: Acausality hax (I'm not sure of the types as I haven't see it on this site) Soul and Mind hax (They are able to look at Chimera without their soul and mind burning) Probability/possibility hax (they are constantly at a passive 100% favor of everything and every action they perform due to them just existing, so you cannot affect their probability) Fate hax (They can control destiny but this can be countered by acausality, as you know) and basically are immune to whatever else they can manipulate as MG's can only stalemate other MG's.
The main point is Zagreus has Conceptual Manipulation (type 2) and Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Probability Manipulation

Having a resistance to HP's Probability doesn't do much since his probability also benefits himself first and foremost. To my knowledge at least. It's not like the probability is enforced onto the opponent, it's focused on the Magic God. But this fight either seems like a stomp or just another incon.

I have checked Zagreus's profile again and I found this " likely has all of the TARDIS' abilities".

Well, the TARDIS has 1-B haxes on its profile (the TARDIS can be used to defeat Quantum Archangel who was stated to freely control planes of existence on 27D scale).

This match might be another stomp?

Offin said:
What the heck are you even saying, thats irrelevant to this

There can be High 1-C's above baseline, they just cant reach 1-B via multipliers

2-As are infinite in nature and they still have "above baseline" shenaningans

Did I say something wrong? I just replied and explained to Accel0305(or one who says HP's going to be 1-B) that infinite above baseline can't be reached higher-dimension.

Ok? I believe no one said that they would be 1-B just by being above infinite baseline. They can still be above baseline tho, which MG pretty much are, they just cant reach 1-B via that alone, but they are still quite strong

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Ok? I believe no one said that they would be 1-B just by being above infinite baseline. They can still be above baseline tho, which MG pretty much are, they just cant reach 1-B via that alone, but they are still quite strong
I didn't even know that 1-B HP was a joke.

This is now a stomp thread due to upgrades. I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back