• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Where in any of these does it say what you’re asking for? 💀

Him destroying the South Galaxy (which represents 1/4 of the universe) in seconds is more than enough proof that it's not infinite
I can’t tell if you’re saying the galaxy he destroyed in the beginning of the movie is 1/4 of the universe but if you are that’s wrong it was one of countless galaxies a NSEW galaxy term refers to galaxies that exist infinitely within the universe it’s just a denomination used by the gods to refer to a section of the universe which is explained on his page
The NSEW galaxies are infinite in size, not a random galaxy.
just say quadrant or section because it makes it sound like you’re referring to a random galaxy

Edit: Koyama can definitely be used for extra information about the movies he actually directed

Last edited:
Tbf, if he was gonna destroy the universe in a finite amount of time, it would still be High 3-A since the universe is infinite.

Also flowery language is a pretty weak counter...
When did the universe get upgraded to infinite?

Well that changes things

I guess Broly get High 3-A and Infinite speed now

Destruction of a percentage of Infinity is no matter how you slice it, still Infinite

Even if it doesn't make sense

Also for all the people saying it has to be in a quick timeframe

Look no further than literally the first 20 seconds of the movie

Well that changes things

Destruction of a percentage of Infinity is no matter how you slice it, still Infinite

Are you arguing that he did it in a timeframe bc of how long the galaxy took to disappear in the clip?

Well that changes things

It’s been accepted for a while but someone named Deagon wants to make a crt clarifying some questions so we can’t put stats in according to that simply because a mod wants to make a crt but if it was a normal member we wouldn’t have to wait

Also destroying the galaxy isn’t impressive that’s a 3-C feat but Broly was gonna destroy the southern galaxy which is a denomination for a sector with countless galaxies which is impressive refer to Broly’s page

Are you arguing that he did it in a timeframe bc of how long the galaxy took to disappear in the clip?
It’s been accepted for a while but someone named Deagon wants to make a crt clarifying some questions so we can’t put stats in according to that simply because a mod wants to make a crt but if it was a normal member we wouldn’t have to wait

Also destroying the galaxy isn’t impressive that’s a 3-C feat but Broly was gonna destroy the southern galaxy which is a denomination for a sector with countless galaxies which is impressive refer to Broly’s page
This is south galaxy in the clip

AKA 1/4th of infinity

The funniest thing is that during the entire topic of the infinite universe he only said that it was hyperbole, he didn't even give arguments against it, he stayed in this endless distortion, but anyway, I think the height depends on the 3rd , being that he was there and every moment was derailing non-stop.

This is south galaxy in the clip

AKA 1/4th of infinity
South Galaxy is a denomination used by the gods to refer to a section of the universe where galaxies exist infinitely Broly destroyed a random galaxy in the south galaxy and he was gonna destroy the entire section and then the entire universe 1/4 of the universe is not just a regular galaxy it’s countless galaxies if you check Broly’s page you’ll get a better understanding
The funniest thing is that during the entire topic of the infinite universe he only said that it was hyperbole, he didn't even give arguments against it, he stayed in this endless distortion, but anyway, I think the height depends on the 3rd , being that he was there and every moment was derailing non-stop.
I think it’s being made because he thinks it said it was expanding but it’s whatever but it is annoying

South Galaxy is a denomination used by the gods to refer to a section of the universe where galaxies exist infinitely Broly destroyed a random galaxy in the south galaxy and he was gonna destroy the entire section and then the entire universe 1/4 of the universe is not just a regular galaxy it’s countless galaxies if you check Broly’s page you’ll get a better understanding
No it is literally South Galaxy and is referred to as such multiple times

The literal Gif on his page showcasing it says South Galaxy

We get multiple statements throughout the movie that this was South Galaxy

No it is literally South Galaxy and is referred to as such multiple times

The literal Gif on his page showcasing it says South Galaxy

We get multiple statements throughout the movie that this was South Galaxy
The South Galaxy isn’t an actual Galaxy it’s comprised of countless galaxies which is why when we see Broly clearly destroy a galaxy characters like king Kai and Paragus say he’s wreaking havoc on the area and we have confirmation from the director of the movie and daizenshuu which explain what a galaxy is again read the profile

Would broly be High 3-A or 2-C if this passes? Because even king kai was scared, the universe being destroyed would technically mean the entire thing right? And koyama stated that broly is the strongest movie villian, if that counts for anything tbh.

The South Galaxy isn’t an actual Galaxy it’s comprised of countless galaxies which is why when we see Broly clearly destroy a galaxy characters like king Kai and Paragus say he’s wreaking havoc on the area and we have confirmation from the director of the movie and daizenshuu which explain what a galaxy is again read the profile
I am aware that south Galaxy isn't an actual galaxy

I'm just saying in this movie the "Galaxy" being destroyed in the intro is meant to portray South Galaxy

It's a Tengen Toppa situation
1/4th of the visible section. Still infinite, but not the full 1/4th.
King Kai literally stated that he would finish destroying South Galaxy

AKA the full 1/4th of infinity

He then say he would come for the other remaining Galaxies

AKA the rest of the (Now infinite) Universe

I am aware that south Galaxy isn't an actual galaxy

I'm just saying in this movie the "Galaxy" being destroyed in the intro is meant to portray South Galaxy

It's a Tengen Toppa situation

King Kai literally stated that he would finish destroying South Galaxy

AKA the full 1/4th of infinity

He then say he would come for the other remaining Galaxies

AKA the rest of the (Now infinite) Universe
Im not trying to be mean but did you not read a single thing I said?
I explained to you how that galaxy doesn’t represent the southern quadrant but one of countless galaxies I don’t understand what you don’t get the galaxy being destroyed is showing Broly destroying a galaxy and him doing this to other countless galaxies at a rate he’d wipe out the entire Southern Section/Galaxy

Even the lowest ball here would be Broly destroying an infinite universe within 100 years (Saiyans sharing a similar lifespan to humans) which...would still be infinite, I suppose? I guess I can't really see an interpretation here that wouldn't be High 3-A unless I'm missing something horribly?

Okay, unless I get solid evidence against it from someone I'm tossing in an Agree for High 3-A Broly.

Im not trying to be mean but did you not read a single thing I said?
I explained to you how that galaxy doesn’t represent the southern quadrant but one of countless galaxies I don’t understand what you don’t get the galaxy being destroyed is showing Broly destroying a galaxy and him doing this to other countless galaxies at a rate he’d wipe out the entire Southern Section/Galaxy
And I'm saying in the context of the Movie the galaxy shown in the beginning was meant to be a representation of the south galaxy

Doesn't change anything but that is what is was supposed to be

Even the lowest ball here would be Broly destroying an infinite universe within 100 years (Saiyans sharing a similar lifespan to humans) which...would still be infinite, I suppose? I guess I can't really see an interpretation here that wouldn't be High 3-A unless I'm missing something horribly?

Okay, unless I get solid evidence against it from someone I'm tossing in an Agree for High 3-A Broly.
infinite speed too right? Thats the only thing that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back