• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yveltal Vs Magalor( Pokémon Vs Kirby) Grace

This can probably be closed. Me personally, I wouldn’t add this due to the crt I mentioned earlier (should it get accepted)
I can make it composite 3-C Yveltal though (Or is that against the rules)

I can make it composite 3-C Yveltal though (Or is that against the rules)
There’s no rule, but it’s pretty unnecessary. The matchup is already done and anything CRT related is incomplete (like, the Pokemon canon split isn’t even finished at all yet, you can’t necessarily composite him yet)

Besides, even post-crt, Magolor will still get stomped via Oblivion Wing

There’s no rule, but it’s pretty unnecessary. The matchup is already done and anything CRT related is incomplete (like, the Pokemon canon split isn’t even finished at all yet, you can’t necessarily composite him yet)

Besides, even post-crt, Magolor will still get stomped via Oblivion Wing
So should we wait?

The OP has a non-existent key for Magolor at 3-C yet with the Master Crown.

Is Oblivion Wing not a slightly telegraphed energy beam like this? How is it less dodgeable than any of the energy beams Magolor? As he can face many at once at different patterns by outmaneuvering them or teleporting.

How does the Death Manip work? I can't find it anywhere, it seems to just be a natural extension of Oblivion Wing.

At 4kms apart, Magolor would sense Yveltal's evil and power higher than his.

Is Oblivion Wing not a slightly telegraphed energy beam like this? How is it less dodgeable than any of the energy beams Magolor? As he can face many at once at different patterns by outmaneuvering them or teleporting.

How does the Death Manip work? I can't find it anywhere, it seems to just be a natural extension of Oblivion Wing.

Grace already ended

If I were to see the arguments of a Vs Thread, see that someone came up with a new comment near the end, but was told about grace being over, I would reasonably think "Is this even correct? They didn't go over that near the end. That guy didn't even care about the debate.", ignoring how correct it is to follow the time limit after grace is over by putting a bigger importance in other stuff.

Yveltal's death hax is mostly an extension of Oblivion Wing, but will also trigger on anything that touches Yveltal, and on everything on a global scale if Yveltal dies.

Is it me or that changes everything? Magolor has 1 physical move, 90% of what he does in gameplay (when not possessed) is at range. If Yveltal dies, Magolor wins, if Magolor then dies, he just has to fly into another life form to revive.

Last edited:
Back