• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuuji Kazami Island Level

Yuuji Kazami survived a 50km nuclear explosion while stuck on a boat after his fight with Heath Oslo. Here is the proof he survived, and explains how. According to the Reference feats that should be 6-C Island Level. I believe he only survived due to overdosing on enhancement drugs during his fight with his clone.

Yuuji's new Key should be

Keys : Kid | Casual | Enhancement Drug

9-C | 9-B, higher with weapons | 6-C

Last edited:
Hmmm as someone who has read all of the visual novel I'm kinda thinking this should be okay if we put it as like key for the drug but I also remember yuuji dying in makinas bad ending because of a shot gun so it's kind of contradicting but yuuji at that time didn't have the booster drug so I guess this should be fine

Disagree
  • He do not scale with all explosion energy. It also depends on the distance from him to the epicenter endures the explosion.
  • If there is no other support feat close to Tier 6 it will be an outlair. 9-B to 6-C would be too much.
Do you have any more context on how he got blown up?

Disagree
  • He do not scale with all explosion energy. It also depends on the distance from him to the epicenter endures the explosion.
  • If there is no other support feat close to Tier 6 it will be an outlair. 9-B to 6-C would be too much.
Do you have any more context on how he got blown up?
Yuuji went to fight heath Oslo in order to kill him and remove the small explosion that they put on his wrist yuuji then after killing all of Oslos men and clone killed Oslo and removed the explosion that would eventually destroy an entire ship in which an very old man came out of heath Oslo room and began saying stuff about controlling the world and stuff in which it comes to the choice of whether yuuji will become the enemy of the world or not but in this we would choose no and yuuji would put the same explosion that they put which is the 50km explosion onto the old man's wrist and if I remember the bomb had a timer of about a 2 to 3 mins so after putting on the explosion on the old man's wrist yuuji went to try to get away from the explosion that would eventually destroy the entire ship but alas yuuji couldn't get away and the explosion ended up destroying the entire ship but yuuji manage to survive it just not being able to move for half a year or 6 months but still made a full recovery and live happily ever after with his harem

Yea rn disagree. He says he got injured severely and took a year to get better.
He still survived it and made a full recovery so it should still scale him somewhere considering at the time yuuji was pretty much still inside of the ship which exploded and literally destroyed the entire ship

Looks like outliers for sure. Even if he gets bombed If he was far enough away from the epicenter endures the explosion, the energy would drop a lot too. There are also other matters involved, such as clothing, ship debris. contributes to reducing the total explosion force And he still needed quite a long time to recover. He definitely won't scale to 6-C, except the inverse square law calculations will come out closer to Tier 9.

Looks like outliers for sure. Even if he gets bombed If he was far enough away from the epicenter endures the explosion, the energy would drop a lot too. There are also other matters involved, such as clothing, ship debris. contributes to reducing the total explosion force And he still needed quite a long time to recover. He definitely won't scale to 6-C, except the inverse square law calculations will come out closer to Tier 9.
IDK about that because throughout the entire series we see yuuji talking about people surviving grenade types of explosion and only having their face injured, and then we have in the Eden of grisaia the four main girls surviving a series of helicopter attack, and then we have yuuji being able to survive an explosion in the labyrinth of grisaia by putting the bomb in a fridge so basically a series of attacks that would have normally killed them, but they survive it and the only reason i could think of yuuji surviving that nuclear explosive is because he overdoes on the enchantment drug that boost the strength speed and senses of whoever uses it also here are the cg for the Eden parts .

Also in the anime IDK how he could survive that huge explosion that literally obliterated the entire ship and the only thing i could think of is because he overdose on this enchantment drug

here is the vid of kazuki yuujis sister talking about the booster drug or the enchantment drug in particular and it says here the ones who took it died but only yuuji survive and its purpose is to create the ultimate soldier.

I understand, but you need to do some new calculations that aren't directly using the energy from the 6-C bomb. This is what I'm going to convey. It could be calculated based on his distance to the point of detonation. If the output energy value is not too much possibly can be used

I understand, but you need to do some new calculations that aren't directly using the energy from the 6-C bomb. This is what I'm going to convey. It could be calculated based on his distance to the point of detonation. If the output energy value is not too much possibly can be used
Well that's a problem idk how to do that

I mean granted he seems rather close, though again, being severely injured and recovering for almost a year hurts him being 6-C.

I mean granted he seems rather close, though again, being severely injured and recovering for almost a year hurts him being 6-C.
True but like I said again he atleast survived it and made a full recovery which is an impressive feat normally no one would be able to survive that kind of explosion much less have it's body intact and much less be not permanently paralyze so it shows to show how strong and durable yuuji was when he overdose on the enchantment drug and it should atleast scale him somewhere even if it isn't 6c tho I do wonder what the op is doing

Last edited:
Nah, he was still seriously wounded from the explosion. Therefore, he should not resist the explosion.

Nah, he was still seriously wounded from the explosion. Therefore, he should not resist the explosion.
Even tho he still survived it and made a full recovery? I thought this would count even if he was badly injured since this explosion would have leave him atleast not being able to move or breath for the rest of his life or leave him as nothing more then ashes yet he still made a full recover and survived

Even tho he still survived it and made a full recovery? I thought this would count even if he was badly injured since this explosion would have leave him atleast not being able to move or breath for the rest of his life or leave him as nothing more then ashes yet he still made a full recover and survived
Being at a tier means you can take attacks from that tier without taking major damage but the fact he was hospitalized for half a year makes it clear he’s below that tier.

Being at a tier means you can take attacks from that tier without taking major damage but the fact he was hospitalized for half a year makes it clear he’s below that tier.
Yeah but how low are we talking about since yuujis original durability tier was wall level so the fact he survived a 50km nuke will atleast scale him somewhere even if it isn't island or mountain at the very least since this shouldn't really be ignored and should atleast scale it somewhere

Yeah but how low are we talking about since yuujis original durability tier was wall level so the fact he survived a 50km nuke will atleast scale him somewhere even if it isn't island or mountain at the very least since this shouldn't really be ignored and should atleast scale it somewhere
It would be unknown at best.

You would have to calc his surface area to see the true output his body withstood. Though as the others said, he would barely downscale, as he didn't truly tank it.

You would have to calc his surface area to see the true output his body withstood. Though as the others said, he would barely downscale, as he didn't truly tank it.
Yeah that makes sense he's body was indeed severally injured considering who went and fought multiple mercenaries while taking multiple doses of enchantment drug while fighting his clone and getting more injured after he's fight with his clone and later getting stab in the stomach by heath Oslo and then later getting blown up by the nuclear explosion which surprisingly didn't destroy his entire Body or made him permanently paralyzed.

I'll leave the calc to others since I'm not that well verse in calculating stuff I could probably ask someone to calc it tho

Back