• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuta Okkotsu profile question

I find Okkotsu's scaling to be heavily flawed

Mythical Beast Amber Kashimo is stated to be High 7C due to being able to beat up a heavily wounded Megikuna, who could melt Urame's ice
then Sukuna Incarnated fully, grew strong enough to blitz and physically overpower Kashimo, and then waffled him
then he killed Higuruma
then Yuta showed up and displayed all of the feats on his profile, despite Sukuna not receiving any injuries since his fight with Kashimo

So why is Yuta Low 7C while Kashimo is High 7C

1. Kashimo profile is out dated and his MBA only scales higher than his base. He will be downgraded in future revisions
  2. That version of Sukuna doesn't scale to Uraume feat. Seems like it was a misunderstanding about Sukuna melting the ice.
  3. If you are asking a Question. You should do Q &A thread not Content Revison Threads.

1. Kashimo profile is out dated and his MBA only scales higher than his base. He will be downgraded in future revision
ah ok, I thought Kashimo's profile was newer and thus I was confused
2. That version of Sukuna doesn't scale to Uraume feat. Seems like it was a misunderstanding about Sukuna melting the ice.
This part I don't understand

Megikuna was the one who melted the ice. Incarnated Sukuna is stronger
Kashimo injured Megikuna

3. If you are asking a Question. You should do Q &A thread not Content Revison Threads.
my bad

ah ok, I thought Kashimo's profile was newer and thus I was confused

This part I don't understand

Megikuna was the one who melted the ice. Incarnated Sukuna is stronger
Kashimo injured Megikuna
He never melted the ice. Even if he did there is no UES in the verse. Either way it's most likely Uraume getting sealed Inside Hakari domain did that or Uraume themselves melted that Ice so that Sukuna can get his Lightning weapon

Back