• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke vs. Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I know Yusuke beats Dangai, but what about Ichigo at his most powerful? And I'm pretty sure this takes place in the past, which complies to the rules, probably.
300px-YusukeOfficial
Ichigo kurosaki color by ramaru9-d693gy8

Mm, on one hand, Yusuke casually fodderizes low-s class demons (who should be at or near small country level) with one shot.

On the other hand, Ichigo is probably many times faster and can keep up with people who are casually above casual small country busters.

Probably Ichigo, I guess.

we have no idea how powerful Ichigo is in his new bankai but froom what I've seen he's been able to keep up with Almighty Activated Yhwach which is basically byakugan and Rinne-Sharingan fused on steroids who was about continent level and even physically hold him back plus speed and Getsuga Jujishio Ichigo

Alakabamm said:
Mm, on one hand, Yusuke casually fodderizes low-s class demons (who should be at or near small country level) with one shot.
On the other hand, Ichigo is probably many times faster and can keep up with people who are casually above casual small country busters.

Probably Ichigo, I guess.
Bruh please do the calc for Sensui lol. I have doubt about the ratings

im still going with yusuke until i see ichigo actually doing something except getting pummeled by askin

Yusuke can fodderize many Small Country Level s-class demons. He does the same to Ichigo.

Also, by statements Yusuke is planet level.

UncleSpaceman said:
Yusuke can fodderize many Small Country Level s-class demons. He does the same to Ichigo.
Also, by statements Yusuke is planet level.
and how yusuke gonna deal with their difference in speed?

also no Hyperbole statements please.

and how yusuke gonna deal with their difference in speed?
also no Hyperbole statements please.

Yusuke's mach 357 feat is extremely casual. Ichigo would need to hit Yusuke hundreds of times with his strongest attack to win. Yusuke needs to hit Ichigo once to win.

id say yusuke hes had to deal with people slightly faster than him before but had the durribility and power to deal not to mention yusuke isnt slow ichigo is pretty adaptable but yusuke is way better at coming up with stratagies and is unpredictable and if hes running low mazoku form can back his speed and power up

Well unfortunately though yusuke does have ichigo in terms of strength and distrutive spirit energy. That may be true but ichigo is smarter then him yusuke has always had a difficult time fighting foes with greater intelligence, energy & physical prowess then him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back