• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Personally, I'm not sure if I really wanna make this... Both of these guys hail from my favorite anime and cartoon respectively, so any victor will be a loss for me... Sigh, who wi
Yusuke5
Opening theme garnet 5
s and why.

No problem.

For this battle, both seem to evenly matched except for their AP and Durability. Garnets being Large Country compared to Yusuke's Country level potency and dura.

For abilities, Garnet has her future vision but i have no clue if it can be useful in the heat of a battle. If we were to assume that it can, then Garnet has several ways to know what Yusuke might do. On the other hand, Yusuke has the range advantage of his Reigan(?) and can transform(?) to boost his stats.

Though i'm more leaning towards Garnet here though.....

Nice paragraph. Good answer to the "and why" part of the question. I knew this would be a good one though. Anyone else?

For the record, I'm not going to put my own imput on this thread.

I want to say Yusuke because of range, except that 1. I don't think it's in his character to rely solely on his ranged attacks and 2. even if he did I don't think he can keep them up long enough to overcome Garnet.

Garnet via durability.

Little Jackie Papercut said:
I want to say Yusuke because of range, except that 1. I don't think it's in his character to rely solely on his ranged attacks and 2. even if he did I don't think he can keep them up long enough to overcome Garnet.
Garnet via durability.
Don't forgot AP too. Garnet is currently at High 6-B along with her durability...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Little Jackie Papercut said:
Garnet via durability.
Don't forgot AP too. Garnet is currently at High 6-B along with her durability...
My philosophy is that range usually trumps AP. If Yusuke were capable of taking her down without getting inside her attack range, her AP wouldn't matter.

Of course, he can't, so the point is moot.

Yuske may be faster and have more ranged options but Garnet takes this via higher DC, Durability and precognition

Sirius The EM Troll said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
@WeeklyBattles and Sirius: You guys didn't give your reasoning. Not only that, Lord Kavpeny made the new rules here so i hope you recheck your votes this time.
Fine, because Garnet has superior almost-everything except range.
I hope your not getting angry over something simple as this.

I also think Garnet takes this because she has centuries, and presumably millenia of combat experience over Yusuke, who is only 18. It puts it a bit more in her favor IMO.

This is a bit of an old thread and is possibly outdated, but I think Garnet still win this. She's over 5x faster than Yusuke, has vastly better regen, more experience, precog (that'll make her realize not to get hit by Yusuke's monstrous physical attacks), and she has infinite stamina, so I think she could take this extreme diff due to her fairly large speed advantage, wearing down Yusuke over time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't garnets page have her set as large island ap and durability? Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

Wolfe1235 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't garnets page have her set as large island ap and durability? Or am I looking at the wrong thing?
Yeah there was a downgrade a while back. She went from Large Country (High 6-B) to Large Island (High 6-C) now.

Speaking of that, i may have to close this if this is using Yusuke at his peak. The guys more stronger and durable and can one shot her now due to this...

Being poofed takes time but she can regenerate lesser damage (Like literally using her hands as rockets) instantly

Anyways guys, i think it's best to close this if anything.

Garnet may have the precog and speed advantage but ever since her downgrade, i don't see her being able to deal much damage to Yusuke here. Especially since this was probably Yusuke at his peak which considering his tier here and Garnet's current one?.....yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back