• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke Urameshi vs General Blue

Tien has the AP Advantage, sealing, he can clone himself, he's skilled enough to replicate techniques after seeing them once.

I think Tien has this.

But I know nothing about Yusuke (gonna try to change that soon) so my opinion can easily change by someone knowledgeable about YYH

Tien should stomp, he scales way above his value to the point he should one shot, he can nullify energy blasts, and is also extremely skilled martial artist. Does yusuke have any win conditions?

Tien should stomp, he scales way above his value to the point he should one shot, he can nullify energy blasts, and is also extremely skilled martial artist. Does yusuke have any win conditions?
Would it be better if I changed it to Yamcha or Krillin?

The problem is that the only one who scales to baseline that value is general blue, tao pai pai one shot him with his tongue so even krillin or yamcha wouldn't fair lol.
Gotcha gotcha.
I'll use General Blue (that throws my scenario out the window then)

General blue has ap advantage, is very skilled in martial arts, can paralyize with tk by glaring.
Yusuke has regen, range and stamina. Idk about his skill though.

Yusuke's an expert at hand to hand combat, and should also be very skilled because he was taught by Genkai, a skilled martial artist
Though I'm not so sure about his skill at this point in the series.

Yeah blue should take this. All he has to do his look at Yusuke and he'll paralyze. And he has the AP advantage. Not sure who's more skilled

General Blue has the AP advantage but I'm voting Yusuke on account of his far greater speed and range. Fairly certain that spirit gun OHKO's General Blue and Yusuke should be able to avoid his glare.

General Blue has the AP advantage but I'm voting Yusuke on account of his far greater speed and range. Fairly certain that spirit gun OHKO's General Blue and Yusuke should be able to avoid his glare.
I don't understand these reasons, speed is equalized, yusuke is at an AP disadvantage, he isn't one shotting at all and there was no reason given for why he would prevent general blue from looking at him.

I don't understand these reasons, speed is equalized, yusuke is at an AP disadvantage, he isn't one shotting at all and there was no reason given for why he would prevent general blue from looking at him.
also here's yusuke's power output regarding his spirit gun. should be higher than general blue's dura?:

yes im too tired to hyperlink.

ah this isnt yusuke's spirit gun never mind. general blue easily resists that.

looks like the final clash linked above uses this clash with Suzaku? no idea if it means his spirit wave (shotgun in this case) scales close to 6+ tons of TNT.

Higher reaction speed won't mean he'll dodge a glare, if combat speed is equalized then it'll work. And I'm just going off the profiles so yusuke is at the AP disadvantage here.

the calcs show that his spirit gun should beat his dura, unlessing im misreading it. also he has much higher reaction speed so i can easily see him avoiding the glare.

the calcs show that his spirit gun should beat his dura, unlessing im misreading it. also he has much higher reaction speed so i can easily see him avoiding the glare.
Are the calcs accepted and on the profile?
General blue paralyzes by looking into someones eyes, yusuke won't know about this and right when he looks into his eyes he'll get incapacitated.

Also his eyes turn blue Yusuke is intelligent enough to know something is going on and will back out of it's range or avert his gaze.

They are, yes. The question now is does Yusuke lead with a spirit gun?
Bro, yusuke scales to half the 6.2 ton calculation not all of it.
Also his eyes turn blue Yusuke is intelligent enough to know something is going on and will back out of it's range or avert his gaze.
His eyes turn blue when he paralyzes someone, literally once yusuke sees his eyes turn blue means he's already paralyzed.

Back