• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yumiella Sad Low 1-C downgrade + Cosmology Upgrade 1-A

Shiraito983

He/Him
OP notes: Please Read it carefully as it may be confusing for none readers and I'm not proficient in English
or read the cosmology blog first, it's not that long

Intro:​

Cosmology is confirmed to have R>F transcendence For a Higher World. thus making them low 1-C for having an ontological difference
Multiverse level, possibly Low Complex Multiverse level with Keep Living (Keep Living is a sacred instrument that is used to manage the world, It’s a sword that can cut away unnecessary worlds, like pruning excess branches from the tree[17], which is the multiverse. Killed £, the ruler of the infinite parallel worlds. The Keep Living Sword is implied to be a weapon from a Higher World that trivializes an entire Multiversal Tree into fiction)

THE PROBLEM:

The reason why she got possibly Low 1-C was that the keep living was supposed to be implied from the higher world, which is wrong because of this
“Keep Living,” I whispered it as softly as I could, but the god of evil heard me.

“You fell for my trap, you fool!” He laughed maniacally. “The secateur is a blade that was created with the life force of a human of this realm! You’re a human as well. Prepare to be swallowed by the power of the secateur, which was to be your last hope against me!”

This sword was incredibly bad luck, but there were no signs that I was about to get swallowed. All that had happened was that the surrounding area had gotten darker, as if it were shading towards evening. I looked around, but it didn’t seem like the sun had been covered by clouds, so I wasn’t sure why everything seemed so much dimmer.

Just then, I heard a scream from behind me. I looked back to see Sanon, who was floating in the air, making a fuss. Her fingers were twisted into Lemn’s hair, and it seemed like she was trying to keep herself from being pulled in my direction.

“Why are you guys playing around?!” I scolded.

“D-Does this look like play to you?!” Sanon shrieked.

“Ow, ow!” Lemn cried. “Why are you grabbing my hair of all things?!” Lemn turned his attention to me. “Miss! That sword’s power comes from darkness that is created by transforming light energy!”

Light into darkness, I see. That’s why it got darker, and why Sanon’s about to be sucked into this sword.

I thought we were in a dangerous situation since it had gotten darker, but it appeared the sword was using its true power just as it was supposed to. I was quite surprised, but the god of evil was even more shocked than I was.

“Why?! Its propensity to swallow humans should be the same as it ever was... The requirements to use it safely are knowing the words that serve as its key and being something other than a human from this world. In other words, I am the only one here who should be able to use it.”

OP notes: Context here is that no one should be able to use the keep living for the residents of World tree which is the multiverse, EXCEPT for him who exist outside of the world tree

I see, so the key has two-factor authentication: the key and biometric identification. It won’t start up only with the biometric ID, and only having the password would cause the user to be swallowed by the sword. Maybe biometric identification isn’t the right word though, because a soul isn’t really biological.

I fit both those requirements,” I said slowly.

“That’s a lie! You’re a human, aren’t you?!”

“Anyone who’s not a human of this world can use it. That’s what you said, right?”

“You... Could it be, that soul was...?!” The god of evil flung himself abruptly into the air. His staticky appearance was erratically wobbling, as if to betray his rage.

The fact that he fled towards the sky is proof he fears the secateur. I have the weapon now, so let’s settle this.

“Patrick!” I called.

“Got it!” he responded.

Just calling his name was enough for Patrick to understand. The ground began to rise up with his magic. It wasn’t going to crumble this time, so now I had stable footing. Fully prepared, I caught up to the god of evil, who was making a beeline towards the sky.

I held the secateur, now correctly dubbed Keep Living, down at my side. The surrounding area became even dimmer.

“Secateur!”

“I knew it!” the god of evil exclaimed. “I knew there was a higher world!”

I tightly gripped Keep Living. A massive pool of magical energy began to pour out of it, as if it were responding to my touch.

“Keep...”

You must have enjoyed looking down at me from above!” Kugelschreiber seethed with the force of his anger. “I’ll dominate your world, no matter what it takes! No matter—”

I swung the blade. It was a swing that had no swordsmanship or skill to it at all—it was just pure brawn“...Living!”
Vol 3 chapter 5

Thus, he confirms the existence of a higher world through the soul of Yumiella which is not from their world, and unknowingly drifts into the current world. This indirectly implies that it was an intervention of a higher being, as he said that they were enjoying watching him. and it isn't because of the keep-living sword

TLDR:
the higher world exists and Yumiella's soul is the one who confirms the existence of the higher world as an outsider and not the keep-living sword

Summary:
  • Yumiella loses Low 1-C and returns to 2-C
  • keep living sword will lose its 2-B, Possibly Low 1-C, and return to 2-C
  • Cosmology has become solid about the ontological difference which could be useful in future Vol. I think this should pass the current requirements and become 1-A

Agree: @Grabbing_dragon
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Back