• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andykhang said:
MirthfulDoggedness said:
If Yukari were on a higher level of existence than Reimu, moving away from reality doesn't matter much.
That's like saying Yukari can lawfully affect her because she is a noble, even though Reimu doesn't came from earth. Rank doesn't matter if you aren't a part of the law that support it. And again, it's all theory, since we didn't even know if she could do use her ability to it full potential .
Please, could we just stop and agree that both of them is OP, this is getting sidetracked.
I completely agree both are OP. But I just want to point out you completely missed the point: I wasn't arguing she can touch Reimu when Reimu is outside of reality. I was just saying no one should take her Fantasy Nature out of bounds, even if it were theoritical, floating out of reality should only apply to the universe you're bound to. And I am sorry if I misinterpreted what you were saying. ^^"

>Floating out of reality should only apply to the universe you are bound to

Eh, I kinda disgree. Yukari and Sakuya both have the ability to access Alternate Universes yet can't access Reimu, so it seems likely that "Out of reality" is beyond simply the void between Universes.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Floating out of reality should only apply to the universe you are bound to
Eh, I kinda disgree. Yukari and Sakuya both have the ability to access Alternate Universes yet can't access Reimu, so it seems likely that "Out of reality" is beyond simply the void between Universes.
I was more-so referring to only universes where this should apply to, and that beings of a higher existence would just.. Ignore this reality-hopping. This is one of those abilities I detest when it comes to how it's used.

True that, it's one of the most, if not the most OP ability ever, even more so than Yukari's boundary shenanigans.

Anyway, look like most of the people agree that Yukari would win. I think we should close it before it go out of bound.

Yukari should win more often, I think.

As for most OP single ability ever... I think determination is better yet, but that's just me.

Drac32Drac said:
Yukari should win more often, I think.
As for most OP single ability ever... I think determination is better yet, but that's just me.
Conceptual manipulation of the destroying order is enough to put DETERMINATION down. I suppose there's more votes for Yukari than Sans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back