• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yukari Yakumo vs Asura (Asura's Wrath)

Both are in character, Speed Equalized.

R1: Base Asura

R2: Vajra Form

R3: Six Armed Vajra Form

Yakumo yukari touhou drawn by kentairui sample-02608ff0db9c578b264682686a854432
Yukari

Mantra Asura
Asura

Yukari: 2

inconclusive: 0

Asura: 0

True that, that's like pitching Goku against Yukari. With just that much, he couldn't do much thing against her.

I'm with those two. Yukari s got this one (as usual). I do have one either really good, or really, REALLY bad match involving her in mind.

I think Asura gets stomped in all of his forms, since he has no way to deactivate her hax and he is quite stupid.

Uh... what about his match with the asshole deity of all then? That guy did create the verse and he still kicked his ass (albert in his final form)

I was not talking about his other forms, i was talking about the ones here, but yes Asura is strong as hell, but he might get reckt because of the fact he is quite stupid and might fall inside a gap because he tends to rush at people headfirst and if she gaps him the match is pretty much over.

I don't see how this is a fair match up tho? This seems like a haxstomp to me given that Yukari blitzes (more or less) and hax's him with her boundary powers. Though she may not be able to damage Asura in his more stronger forms, she can at least make a gap of sorts and just BFR him from there.

Like really, i don't see anything that Asura has that can take her down. Maybe it's because of Yukari's lower dura or Asura being physically stronger, idk of here. Still even if either was the case, the fact that Yukari is faster means she's likely to not get hit anyways and just BFR Asura out of the place here in the battle.

Yep it doesn't seem fair at all actually even his stronger forms, she could simply manipulate the boundary between motion and stillness and complely stop him from moving, yes this seems very unfair now that i look at it, her hax is just too much.

Back