• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Causality said:
  • She toys with opponent she doesn't want to kill, iirc she never killed opponent in verse, if she wanted to kill someone, her lazy nature tend her to start to the easiest way to win Also, if you want to clarify a thing about her, make a CRT, you even said that arguments are based on profiles since your source isn't on the profile i guess it isn't usable? OvO
My source is the laziness which is on her profile OvO

Can't the OP just up and make Yuka bloodlusted so we get that whole lazyness matter out of the way?

Feels bad to decide a match like this with her loss if it's based on the possibility of "I think she jobs, FSN Gilgamesh-Style."

When she dealt with something foreign or someone dangerous, example the Watatsuki sisters, she didn't hold back and already had a plan ahead. Same thing for Sumireiko whom she almost killed iirc? Either way she thought of her more as a threat, an outsider, than local goddesses in her verse.

The laziness is definitely just her whimsical way of acting with those around her and her 'lazy sleeping' through winter or something akin to that.

But I agree with Fate.

FateAlbane said:
Can't the OP just up and make Yuka bloodlusted so we get that whole lazyness matter out of the way?
Feels bad to decide a match like this with her loss if it's based on the possibility of "I think she jobs, FSN Gilgamesh-Style."
She would have the Gilgamesh-Style which always get me because so much battle potential wasted on arrogance/laziness.

Also just dropping this out here but a casual Yukari with 2Hu rules on stillseemingly divides her opponent in half without a second thought (thus employing "lethal" force) with her BM or Space Manip or whatever that happens to be.

And this is stuff she uses against people she knows in advance, how dangerous they are, how she is usually superior, etc.

If she uses stuff like this while being cazul against people she's aware of and handicapped due to rules, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that lazy or not, she would pull a gun of at least this caliber when faced with someone she knows nothing about and without the S-rules handicap. Meaning she would at least play it safe and use her cards properly instead of going FSN!Gilgamesh route and doing something overly dumb that could cost her the match.

Thus, I'll be voting Yukari FRA.

@Causality Yeah, the season of giving has also been a busy one to me! o/ So I'm 'k, just busy.

Hope you've been doing well!

@Thecausality Rimuru literally looks at her and knows her abilities and weakness it's that quick especially since she has no resistance like everyone relevant in tensei, and again rimuru has precog, not seeing how that's not an advantage.

Rimuru absorbed ifrit who is a fragment of the great spirit of fire, that is a type 3 concept so, she still gets absorbed.

And you're assuming yukari just instantly starts with concept erasure, need evidence this is in character for her to do.

And again rimuru's absorption absorbed high 4-C attacks when he was just 6-A, it's the reason he could compete with true dragons like veldora and velgry cause of precog + absorption + sealing.

Yuuki used this same ability to absorb enough energy to become high 3-A, and bare in mind this is in fact a weaker version of the ability rimuru has, yuuki used belezebub which is downgraded version of rimuru's void god.

Also need proof yukari will instantly teleport away when the fight starts, both have no knowledge of each other but rimuru gains knowledge first due to precog and info analysis.

@CP

Back to point, I thought I responded. Yeah, absorbing something with that level of haxx imo really makes me think that Rimuru deserves a tier bump. Haxx or not, it's still on the level of observing an attack that is on that level. If someone uses an absorption level that bumps them up a hellovalot, I'm questioning why they're staying on that tier.

Yukari literall spends her time half-out of a gap to her home. She'll just dive back in. She has her own precog too

Celestial Pegasus said:
Also need proof yukari will instantly teleport away when the fight starts, both have no knowledge of each other but rimuru gains knowledge first due to precog and info analysis.
Nearly 100% of the Touhou Cast abuses range even with spellcard rules on. I'm keeping this really small margin of error just in case I'm forgetting some exception to that rule I'm not aware of.

If there's not even a spellcard rule in a Vs Match telling Yukari she has to make things "fair" or something of the like, that's definitely the first thing she's doing.

It's not even an Yukari thing. It's literally what everyone does.

Even in her PCB match in Phantasm Stage where there are actual rules telling her to make things fair, some of her spell cards *still* consist of teleporting away with BM and sniping on you for the entire duration of her spellcard or going to the background of the screen or intangible while you ultimately can't do anything to her but keep avoiding the shots while she uses you for target practice.

FateAlbane said:
@Nedge I knows but my point above was to back-up why Yukari would snipe and abuse range, not her using intangibility against Rimuru.
Ciel analize + teleport to counter sniping.

@Szmiit This key of Rimuru doesn't have teleportation on that lvl and if Yukari warps away to snipe sooner than later, that isn't happening.

My vote stays as is.

This isn't just regular sniping. That's not Fate's point.

This is hiding in a dimension that follows this logic

Regular Universe with Earth/Outside World

Gensokyo (Already hard to enter due to the nature of Hakurei Barrier which she created)

And then Yukari's home (which is impossible to access for even denizens inside Gensokyo, iirc)

That's like thresholds of things you have to jump through.

And Yukari can just bombard you from there.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
This has enough votes to be added as an Inconclusive now
^ This is true, tbh.

It could just be added as such since at present both look to me like they might have a solid chance at winning.

FateAlbane said:
@Nedge I knows but my point above was to back-up why Yukari would snipe and abuse range, not her using intangibility against Rimuru.
Ok, sorry for the confusion. I think you are talking about this fight then. While she looks spams her abilities like Conceptual Manipulation with Danmaku, like I stated, it looks they are bound by speed as they can be dodged by the main characters: Marisa Kirisame, Reimu Hakurei, Sakuya Izayoi.

Also, she does look to teleport that far out of range when in-character so it looks like this point is null.

FateAlbane said:
@Szmiit This key of Rimuru doesn't have teleportation on that lvl and if Yukari warps away to snipe sooner than later, that isn't happening.
My vote stays as is.
On that level he has a skill that Ciel transformed into Time Travel Teleport when it was needed. He can analyse Yukari's teleport to upgrate his teleport's range.

Ok, sorry for the confusion. I think you are talking about this fight then. While she looks spams her abilities like Conceptual Manipulation with Danmaku, like I stated, it looks they are bound by speed as they can be dodged by the main characters: Marisa Kirisame, Reimu Hakurei, Sakuya Izayoi.

Also, she does look to teleport that far out of range when in-character so it looks like this point is null.

Dont have time to debate since exam in a bit buuuut

Danmaku is basically a wrestling match. No one wants to kill the other. They want to give each other a chance of winning and thr aim is to amuse and make yourself look awesome.

If not for danmaku rules people die instantly.

So Yukari in a vs debate to death is gonna be holding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back