• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly speaking, I don't see how Yukari Yakumo can win since Rimuru Tempest can resurrect from Conceptual erasure and should keep his memories from Perfect Memory EX. If here Conceptual Manipulation does not work, Rimuru Tempest stomp her like with Existence Erasure, Absorption, Precognition (Can see the end result of his opponents attacks), Information Analysis, Causality Manipulation, Precognition, Death Manipulation, Reality Warping.

Even at worse, Rimuru Tempest's Precognition and Information Analysis would make him go serious off start, it still would be a stomp.

Including FRA, Votes via Conceptual Manipulation, in this case, should be discounted until there valid reasonings for their vote.

Szmiit said:
For now I would assume that he resists everything by virtue of using ultimate skills, copies abilities and wins, but I don't cast vote yet.
Now I do,.

FRA Rimuru+1

What stops Yukari keeping the Slime down via Boundary spam?

Also, so far, I haven't seen an argument for why the Slime survives Conceptual erasure.

"Yukari is quite lazy and rarely fights seriously"

Rimuru has precog + info analysis which make him able to analyze his opponents and their weakness just by looking at them.

So what exactly stops rimuru from absorbing yukari? The weakest form of rimuru has absorbed type 3 concepts, and he could absorb high 4-C attacks when he was just 6-A, so this rimuru who is even stronger has way better absorption.

Also yuuki used rimuru's absorption and absorbed enough energy to become High 3-A, so just wondering what stops yukari from being absorbed.

What? Low Godly regen against someone who absorbs concepts.

Ok bro, and not sure how regen would save someone from being absorbed in the first place.

Rimuru has resistance to Yukari's BM so he should tank it. Then he outhaxes and Yukari's attacks will be absorbed. Rimuru FRA

Yukari reason has debunked so OP why you keep count vote ? Even there ia no valid reason for Yukari

Well well... I will act like a devil advocate but meh OvO

I don't see how vote has been debunked thoƒæÇ

I'll answer later when I've time

The Causality said:
Well well... I will act like a devil advocate but meh OvO
I don't see how vote has been debunked thoƒæÇ

I'll answer later when I've time
No win con for Yukari

Well well well.... let's start (it's boring to arg about yukari because her matche are all the same but i guess this time i'll make an effort for her:

Rimuru has precog + info analysis which make him able to analyze his opponents and their weakness just by looking at them..
His info analysis and precog is Cool but against her, it wouldn't help, i mean that, well, he analyze the weakness okay but she doesn't stay here like a pillar, if she start to teleport herself in another Universe to Snipe him from here, she sould wuin quite easily, Rimuru's precog analyse ythis but pretty sure he can't do shit before she come into another Universe, that why i say that Precofg and Analysis is useless again Yukari's Multiversal Range

So what exactly stops rimuru from absorbing yukari? The weakest form of rimuru has absorbed type 3 concepts, and he could absorb high 4-C attacks when he was just 6-A, so this rimuru who is even stronger has way better absorption.
Yes, he can easily absorb her and call it a day and Win but, two mention:

• First, SBA, i can't imagine rimuru absorb a guy 4 Km away but if he can do that, okay but Yukari could easily avoid this via a Gab or just start to Erase (I will explore this point later)
Secondly, about the Conceptual stuff from Rimuru and other, Rimuru can't tank a Conceptual Erasure, indeed, he can absorb type 2 abstract who embodie a type 3 Concept, it's not like if Rimuru absorbed a type 1 abstract which are a Concept/Living concept so i don't see how he can absorb a type 3 Conceptual Erasure, and absorbed a Concept doesn't mean that you can tank a Conceptual Erasure.

The Tier isn't a problem (and a bit NLF), you can't arg for a things that he never tanked with his tiering, a way better absorbption isn't a problem again since he never absorbed a Conceptual Erasure which are beyond all his moves

Also yuuki used rimuru's absorption and absorbed enough energy to become High 3-A, so just wondering what stops yukari from being absorbed + "Yukari is quite lazy and rarely fights seriously"
The thing which stop Rimuru to absorb Yuykari is SBA and if it's doesn't SBA, it's the Range of Yukari, her weakness is a sort of advantage, her lazy nature can allow her to just teleport her into another Universe and easily snipe Rimuru to win in the most easily way.

@Udul, In the Discussion Thread, Celestial Pegasus say that Resurrection and Perfect Memory EX can't bring back rimuru from Conceptual Erasure so it would work perfectly.

Including FRA, Votes via Conceptual Manipulation, in this case, should be discounted until there valid reasonings for their vote. + if an argument has been debunked, then the votes, based on that argument, like some many FRA up there don't count as wel

I guess it's fine since his resurrection has been debunked? lol and now, i've debunk the other reason, i guess they should be discouted? nah more seriously it's a bit ridiculous to say that, if peoples voted to a non-debunked reason, why you say that? because what has been debunked before my post? nothing really

Rimuru has resistance to Yukari's BM so he should tank it. Then he outhaxes and Yukari's attacks will be absorbed. Rimuru FRA
He has no resistance or counter for this ability, if he can counter the Boundary Conceptual Erasure, yes, you right but currently, this affact him.

@Zach, Low Godly is the most useless thing here...

Also, i also though that BFR ino another Universe work? he doesn't have the range to come back In conclusion, Rimuru can Outhax and Stomp her but everything in this match is determinded in the beginning of it, and Yukari seem to have better way to win, Just Erase directly or just create a Gap, come into another Universe and Snipe since rimuru can't affect her from here.

Well, that why i hate a bit matches with yukari, it's all the same, it's better to use other Touhou Characters, Yukari is boring even if i love her.

That all.

I concided that Rimuru Tempest might not being able to keep his memories. However, The Causality,Yukari Yakumo's weaknesses are her detriments.

Weaknesses: Yukari is quite lazy and rarely fights seriously, and her boundary manipulation can sometimes be overpowered or considered not enough to reach certain areas instantly, such as Heaven or the Lunarian Capital. She is vulnerable to spiritual damage.

• she is lazy: so Rimuru Tempest's Information Analysis and Precognition are factors so he might not stomp but I can still win being outhaxing her
  • Her range is limited and not instantaneous so it can be dogded with Precognition
  • Rimuru Tempest can deals damage to spiritual life.

Nedge1000 said:
I concided that Rimuru Tempest might not being able to keep his memories. However, The Causality,Yukari Yakumo's weaknesses are her detriments.

Weaknesses: Yukari is quite lazy and rarely fights seriously, and her boundary manipulation can sometimes be overpowered or considered not enough to reach certain areas instantly, such as Heaven or the Lunarian Capital. She is vulnerable to spiritual damage
You really not read all my post correctly, i say that her weakness is a big advantage for her, the best and easily way of Yukari to win is use her boundary or just teleport into another world and snipe.

• It's not like she fall asleep at the beginning of the fight lol, she just use the most easy way to win GG so Info and Precog are not a factors (i've answered this in my post above tho)
  • Whot..? Yes, Dodge a Conceptual attack which affect the concept, absolutly not physical is dodgable, yes obviously, my life is a lie! OvO (i also remind you that if she come into another Universe, Rimuru will absolutely not be able to do anything so GG.
  • Wow, i hope he will have time to do it before being erased, GG

The Causality said:
Nedge1000 said:

Weaknesses: Yukari is quite lazy and rarely fights seriously, and her boundary manipulation can sometimes be overpowered or considered not enough to reach certain areas instantly, such as Heaven or the Lunarian Capital. She is vulnerable to spiritual damage
You really not read all my post correctly, i say that her weakness is a big advantage for her, the best and easily way of Yukari to win is use her boundary or just teleport into another world and snipe.

• It's not like she fall asleep at the beginning of the fight lol, she just use the most easy way to win GG so Info and Precog are not a factors (i've answered this in my post above tho)
  • Whot..? Yes, Dodge a Conceptual attack which affect the concept, absolutly not physical is dodgable, yes obviously, my life is a lie! OvO (i also remind you that if she come into another Universe, Rimuru will absolutely not be able to do anything so GG.
  • Wow, i hope he will have time to do it before being erased, GG
The points are on her profile. Arguments are based on profiles anyways. IF the point are not valid then a CRT should be made.

• Well not all Conceptual Manipulation is created equal; based on her profile, it is limited via time to be accurate.
    • Also, it sounds oxymoronic: how is her weakness her strength; why it is a weakness
      • It sounds way too straightforward, for someone who is lazy when she is lazy,
        • According to many sources like this: She has a tendency to toy with her opponents rather than use her full power from the start.
  • For your point against Precognition and Information Analysis, they work from observation plus with Ciel's help, so it is near instantaneous and if wasn't combat applicable, the profile would say so. Waiting like a Stone Pillar looks to be Straw Man Fallacy
If she was not that lazy, I would say she win but now I am voting for Rimuru Tempest.

Nedge1000 said:
The points are on her profile. Arguments are based on profiles anyways. IF the point are not valid then a CRT should be made.

• Well not all Conceptual Manipulation is created equal; based on her profile, it is limited via time to be accurate.
    • Also, it sounds oxymoronic: how is her weakness her strength; why it is a weakness
      • It sounds way too straightforward, for someone who is lazy when she is lazy,
        • According to many sources like this: She has a tendency to toy with her opponents rather than use her full power from the start.
@Velox haha just a last message and i go away i just i anwer this since some things are false:

• Cool, he doesn't resist to any Copnceptual Stuff some this point is useless.
  • Yeah
  • Yeah
  • She toys with opponent she doesn't want to kill, iirc she never killed opponent in verse, if she wanted to kill someone, her lazy nature tend her to start to the easiest way to win Also, if you want to clarify a thing about her, make a CRT, you even said that arguments are based on profiles since your source isn't on the profile i guess it isn't usable? OvO
Nedge1000 said:
For your point against Precognition and Information Analysis, they work from observation plus with Ciel's help, so it is near instantaneous and if wasn't combat applicable, the profile would say so. Waiting like a Stone Pillar looks to be Straw Man Fallacy
It's useless again since she start to Erase him or just teleport herself into another dimension where rimuru can do aything against her. i never said that it isn't combat applicable so i don't know why you bring this, the "waiting like a Stone pillar" was a joke...

Done.

Oh if Yukari can just hide away and snipe then yeah she wins. Not seeing any counters for being sent to a 2D thing and having that erased either.

Yuccury FRA

There's a difference between travelling between easy to travel universes and a universe hidden away. Well, Gensokyo isn't really a universe but yeah. And even Yukari's most deepest homes is much more difficult to find.

From 2D to 3D?

Either way that's all I'll leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back