• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yujiro Hanma and Kenshiro( Hokuto No Ken)

I apologise if i was not clear, I mean if Kenshiro struck one of the 708 Keiraku Hiko(Hidden channeling points) on Yujiro Hanma's body for example the Seiei Kō (ÚåÆÚï¡Õ¡ö Sobering Sharp Hole), could Yujiro Hanma manipulate his own body to resist the effects?.

Seiei Ko makes that your body becomes extremely sensitive to pain

Yujiro can control his body in a way that makes him feel much less pain than usual, so probably yes

Thank you for the reply, can I also ask if it is not too much trouble, if Kenshiro used Muso Tensei on Yujiro could he destroy one of his limbs?. Kenshiro in the Hokuto No Ken manga fought against Solia a Gento Kō Ken (ÕàâµûùþÜçµï│, "Imperial Fist of the Original Dipper") warrior and Kenshiro used Muso Tensei on him and almost completely destroyed Solia's left arm.

Back