• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(STOMP THREAD, DELETE PLEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOMP THREAD, DELETE PLEASE
Match Rules
  • Both in Character
  • Speed is Equalized
  • Battle Location: Derailed Mugen Train
  • Both in 8-A Keys
  • Battle Music
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters

Votes

Baki Hanma:

Akaza: 1 (SuperStar)

Akaza regens and fights for eternity (Inconclusive):

Akaza-demon-Slayer-3.jpg

3c75db9bbe8ea933fa2f79836f3bd1a3.jpg

Last edited:
First time posting a VS Thread. If anyone can post a link where I can be informed on things like Grace, How battles are added to profiles, etc. That'd be appreciated.

Don't think Baki really have a way to neg the regen, though it's a realistic option that the fight last long enough for the sun to come out and then Baki could expose Akaza to it, this possibility get stronger if previous knowledge is given to Baki about Akaza regen.

Don't think Baki really have a way to neg the regen, though it's a realistic option that the fight last long enough for the sun to come out and then Baki could expose Akaza to it, this possibility get stronger if previous knowledge is given to Baki about Akaza regen.
I don't think he can negate Akaza's precognition, though. Plus, the battle arena is infinity castle, which means the sun won't reach the castle.
Even if I change the battle arena, I don't see Baki surviving Akaza's techniques like the end style.

I don't think he can negate Akaza's precognition, though. Plus, the battle arena is infinity castle, which means the sun won't reach the castle.
Even if I change the battle arena, I don't see Baki surviving Akaza's techniques like the end style.
I didn't mentioned anything about precog, though Baki fans probably could argue that he counter that with his skill and/or analytical prediction.

I mean, I don't know the infinity castle but I suppose it have a entry and exit, which is why I said that Baki could make him come out, it could be relatively hard because he will need to find the exit and throw Akaza outside to the sun, but in the end is still something possibly, which additionally become more of a valid option if he have previous knowledge.

I didn't mentioned anything about precog, though Baki fans probably could argue that he counter that with his skill and/or analytical prediction.

I mean, I don't know the infinity castle but I suppose it have a entry and exit, which is why I said that Baki could make him come out, it could be relatively hard because he will need to find the exit and throw Akaza outside to the sun, but in the end is still something possibly, which additionally become more of a valid option if he have previous knowledge.
No, it doesn't have an exit. It is another dimension (afaik) that can only be exited by the Blood Demon Art user, Nakime. Who created the Castle.

Also, no he can't. Akaza's precognition is based on Battle Spirit. Which is something Baki cannot hide. It is stated that even a baby has a Battle Spirit. The only counter we see to this was Tanjiro using Selfless State to completely rid him of emotions, intent to fight, and the similar. Plus, his Precognition also makes it so that he Attacks, dodges automatically, and is said to have 0 openings in his attacks.

No, it doesn't have an exit. It is another dimension (afaik) that can only be exited by the Blood Demon Art user, Nakime. Who created the Castle.

Also, no he can't. Akaza's precognition is based on Battle Spirit. Which is something Baki cannot hide. It is stated that even a baby has a Battle Spirit. The only counter we see to this was Tanjiro using Selfless State to completely rid him of emotions, intent to fight, and the similar. Plus, his Precognition also makes it so that he Attacks, dodges automatically, and is said to have 0 openings in his attacks.
Then you probably will need to change the location to get a fair fight.

Almost 99,9999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that Baki have thinks like battle spirit and things like that, I mean even Yujiro felt the battle spirit of people in Japan while in Austria I think, the whole imagination thing of Baki is also battle spirit and such. But anyway, let the Baki supporters come to defend him.

Then you probably will need to change the location to get a fair fight.

Almost 99,9999999999999999999999999999999999999% sure that Baki have thinks like battle spirit and things like that, I mean even Yujiro felt the battle spirit of people in Japan while in Austria I think, the whole imagination thing of Baki is also battle spirit and such. But anyway, let the Baki supporters come to defend him.
Will do. You are also correct. They have battle spirits, but we have never seen them hide it so far.

Location changed to Derailed Mugen Train.

Good luck, I haven't seen any feats other than the earthquake feat and hyperboles in Baki, even then, I'm still using their 8-A keys, lol
The 8-A keys? Do you mean the ones that are universally disagreed upon that no one takes seriously? Also your a new user which is fair but the crt already got accepted there gonna be upgraded🤷‍♀️

Also hyperboles? Bruh the author literally confirms in a guide the the verse is above nukes😭

The 8-A keys? Do you mean the ones that are universally disagreed upon that no one takes seriously? Also your a new user which is fair but the crt already got accepted there gonna be upgraded🤷‍♀️

Also hyperboles? Bruh the author literally confirms in a guide the the verse is above nukes😭
I don't think anyone in the verse actually took a nuke. It was just a normal bomb.

Also, yes i am new, but i remember something about databooks not being accepted?

I don't think anyone in the verse actually took a nuke. It was just a normal bomb.

Also, yes i am new, but i remember something about databooks not being accepted?
Doesn’t matter tbh. Earthquake feat and multipliers get them higher anyway. Also no? It’s perfectly fine the earthquake feat was just better to use

like the 8-A comes from a feat Baki did casually because a Redditor thought that there were no other feat except the fact Garland literally did a feat Exactly similar.

Also it’s in a guide book from Itagaki WOG>>>>>>> Our opinion

Doesn’t matter tbh. Earthquake feat and multipliers get them higher anyway. Also no? It’s perfectly fine the earthquake feat was just better to use

like the 8-A comes from a feat Baki did casually because a Redditor thought that there were no other feat except the fact Garland literally did a feat Exactly similar.

Also it’s in a guide book from Itagaki WOG>>>>>>> Our opinion
I mean, sure, but I'm just saying. I haven't seen a higher tier feat out of Baki so far, If you calculate it, I'll check it out.

Anyway, I'll watch this thread and see more opinions, look at votes and all, And if Baki does get upgraded, so be it, I'll still try to argue for it.

Now I'll go make a Demon Slayer Inverse Match, Much love.

anyways this match is a stomp as Akaza's regen probably cannot get bypassed and it is a matter of who gets tired first which in this case is Baki as Akaza just regens from everything.

I should be counting your vote, Then?
let me explain stomp matches.
Stomp matches are matches in which one character is too strong for another or the one of the characters has 0 ways of putting down the other. In those cases, votes don't count and these matches cannot be added to the profiles. Like, you can vote but it just won't get added. In this case it is a stomp as Baki cannot kill Akaza.

It’s already been accepted. I just need to apply it. But I want to do so when I revise all the profiles
I've checked it and it is still very much discussed. Even then as far as i see Baki characters have to knock someone out to soul hax and even then the soul could technically just return

I've checked it and it is still very much discussed. Even then as far as i see Baki characters have to knock someone out to soul hax and even then the soul could technically just return
Calling it Soul Hax is a stretch to be honest.

Technically not really. All the people who disagree where all responded to. But I’m really busy atm so I’ll respond to your point in the crt

Technically not really. All the people who disagree where all responded to. But I’m really busy atm so I’ll respond to your point in the crt
Just responding isn't enough. You need a majority of staff agreements to have the matter settled. So far I've seen that the tally isn't in your favor.

Ah I need staff members as well? Lol I’ll message them later today
Staff approval is what you need for every CRT.

Let's say we have a CRT for a small verse. One staff approves and nobody else comes and the supporters agree. CRT can go through.

But let's say that one agrees but not the other and other one is arguing. You need to win the argument and either have them agree or at least have other staff agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back