• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yugioh Upgrade Thread Revival

Are you legit kidding me right now?

Both me and Prime adressed your points directly and the de0lorable attempt at fooling people by literally getting that energy shit out of your head.

The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim.

Prove that ATK points refer to energy and not force, Kukui.

Or will you admit you legit tried to lie?

Look at this Damage Control...

Lemme quote Kukui here for a moment:

Yes I can see that Rapid but the problem again is that isnt how tier 3 works. You cant do a raw AP feat, apply infinite energy, and then suddenly raise it to 3-A. Victini has AP feats. Andriods 16-18 Pre-DBS have AP feats. They all have infinite energy and are no where near tier 3. Applying this kind of logic would suddenly and majorly upgrade not only the former, but also any character whos lower than 3-A but have endless energy.

He literally tried to fool people into thinking that somehow, the ATK Points in duel monsters are like the unlimited energy resources from Dragon ball Androids, which has been proven to be a false equivalency by Joey vs Marik AND joey vs Varon, where literal energy feats are shown.

Nice try, but the ball is still on your court.

Your replies have really lost a lot of arguments, Kukui.

I'd admit, that seems rather unlikely.

That said... did you guys just prove ATK is Force and not Joules/Energy?

And again Rapid, I repeat Somebodys question. You do realize a character needs and has energy reserves in their power right? Yes or no?

That's literally the only answer needed to shut that down in all honesty.

I think it should not be used, for example Dartz has a monster with infinite life points like Effect Obelisk and the lore or plot of the arc shows that is far far weaker than the Oricalcos God simple because Dartz description and aim about it [his deck and etc.], said God clashed with the other ones, including Obelisk who was not using said ability or effect since because it was not a card battle.

>Shut down all of this

Yeah, it will pretty much shut down all of your baseless and badless arguments.

Yes, those attackd have energy, as proven above by Joey vs Varon.

Sorry man, but you gotta post proof or at least know what you are trying to say.

If DM has energy as i proved with the links to the duel, then it is prerty much over for anyone who denies High 3-A obelisk.

Actually we can probably easily conclude this argument. Has anyone hit by Infinite Obelisk died?

Also, Dark649 has a point here.

So your answer then is yes? Okay then.

Then it literally returns to my previous repeated arguments. Infinite energy is not tier 3. Period.

Forgive me @everyone, but I've had to re-explain this over 8 times now.

Oh boy, what a bad argument.

As explained before, Duel Monsters has a relative Durability because of the rules.

ATK points have not been calced to be a certain tier yet, so 4000 LP cannot be properly placed for now.

Has Sora destroyed a ******* star? No. Has Champa destroyed a universe? No.

It is basic scaling as stated above.

You are the one who is done for man, do not try to pull stuff like this.

>re explain this 8 times now

You have repeated the same debunked argument by that many times.

Its literally any AP feat in DM multiplied by infinity.

The feats shown in the links shown at least 5 times above (whicj you havent seen) show raw AP feats that are literally increased to ifninity by Obelisk's effect.

That argument would only work if the AP wasn't infinite, or the fact that no matter how you look at it infinite attack points would one shot regardless of LP. Or that the game mechanics are actually incorporated.

>Obelisk hasnt killed anyone by infinite

Are you kidding me dark?

Not only DM AP is only aplicable in a Dark Game, and thus, Yugi wouldnt want to murder Kaiba.

And when used against Marik he managed to endure it with 1 LP by Ra's effect.

Debunked.

Data.

You literally dont know what the hell you are talking about.

It was agreed upon that AP are only aplicable when the duel is a DARK GAME, and just a card game in any other scenario.

Infinite Obelisk was used TWICE.

Against Kaiba where IT WAS NOT A DARK GAME AND YUGI HAS LITERALLY NO REASON TO KILL KAIBA

and Against Marik, WHO USED AN EFFECT TO LITERALLY GAIN ONE LIFE POINT BEFORE LOSING.

Read the thread.

@Rapid

The major difference between this and Champa though is that Champa doesn't even need to bust a universe to actually be 3-A. He scales = to Beerus who he and Goku did a 3-A feat because of a bunch of other stuff. Champas low 2-C nonetheless but everyone gets the point. Comparing Yugioh to DBS isn't getting you anywhere.

You can only say an attack doesn't need to bust [insert here] when it has other stuff from the respective tier to back it, like Champa does. Otherwise you judge an attack from showings or calcs. As I've already said.

>Debunked each time

They were not debunked, they were ignored which was why I was required to re-explain it that much and asked you to re-read it. Multiplying an AP feat by infinity is NOT and will never be tier 3. Unless we want 3-A Victini, Andriod 16, 17 and 18.

The major difference between this and Champa though is that Champa doesn't even need to bust a universe to actually be 3-A. He scales'Bold text' = to Beerus

What did you say? "Scales"?

Thanks for letting me know you agree with me.

It was only used on the beggining of PoL in a REGULAR DUEL against Kaiba and Anubis.

One thing that is worth noting is that Yugi didnt want to kill Anubis either, it is just not in character for him to want that unless it is necessary or he is possesed by the Orichachos.

After Anubis transforms into a monster and attempts to murder everyone with his very real powers, Yuginuses Shining Dragon's effect to kill him. IRL.

99% sure it was used later to end the duel, this time in hopes that it would blast him to oblivion, but Imma check it later.

@Rapid

I don't see how that means I agree with you. Because Champa in this case is scaling off an actual 3-A character, who has multiple other justifications for him being tier 3.

@Mega

I knew you'd use that as a counter. Yes 17 is 3-A but thats Dragon Ball Super 17. I've said over 5 times that im talking about the andriods from the andriod saga, who are tier 4. Not to mention, 17 is 3-A because of totally different reasons and just a reminder that 18 isnt 3-A herself so this counter doesnt really amount to much.

And no one still has an answer to Victini being no where near tier 3 despite it having infinite power.

Why the hell are you telling ME to justify Victini? You are the one who denies direct scaling by stats like in Undertale, Jojo and Puella Magi.

Its just turn to justify those three verses, since they literally use the same argument for their tiers than High 3-A Obelisk.

As you can see, you are not dealing with the average debater warrior anymore.

There are different reasons in those cases (Like actual feats [Madoka rewrote the Multiverse, Undertale has stuff like the Tsundreplane calc, etc])

Yeah, because you just said scaling was legit, and High 3-A is scaled from Shining dragon using effects irl and Joey vs Varon creating an Ap feat irl.

They all scale to Obelisk's High 3-A as proven above.

Debunked, man. Debunked.

...Uh? Does Shining Dragon have a High 3-A feat to scale from? Or did you put scaling when you meant something else?

Shadii created a 4-A room in Capsule monsters, Yugi's deck created a separate timeline in GX, Knight of Destiny surpassing 3D Infinity, Joey vs Marik, etc, etc.

And that is only animeneverse.

There are 3-A feats in Dark side of dimensions on the mangaverse.

Back