• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
At their strongest Yugi Muto vs Yusei Fudo

Card game. Its Atem. God cards allowed. Yusei has access to Quasar. Yugi has all cards he has used at his disposal (including filler like Legendary Dragons), same for Yusei.

Yami Yugi Partner
Yusei

If Yusei has access to Quasar, that also means he has access to all the signer dragons as they were all given to him for the final duel with z-one and were used for its summon. He can black rose the field and OTK after a turn of setup.

Endless Astrograph Sorcerer said:
If Yusei has access to Quasar, that also means he has access to all the signer dragons as they were all given to him for the final duel with z-one and were used for its summon. He can black rose the field and OTK after a turn of setup.
What if Yugi plays Legend of Heart lol.

@pach

Quasar
Quasar cant beat three knights that spam random anime effects and join for a strength beyond infinity lol

Well, the anime effs won't be an issue for Quasar as its unaffected by opponent's monster effs.

On the knights, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't their ability just allow them to always surpass the opposing monster and then it just worked on the serpent with infinite atk? Meaning that it'd be dependent on the opposing monster's atk

That being the case, the knights destroy Quasar, Quasar's effect to destroy all monsters on the field upon removal resolves and then Quasar's other effect gives Yusei a Shooting Star Dragon.

Well, the anime effs won't be an issue for Quasar as its unaffected by opponent's monster effs.

On the knights, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't their ability just allow them to always surpass the opposing monster and then it just worked on the serpent with infinite atk? Meaning that it'd be dependent on the opposing monster's atk

That being the case, the knights destroy Quasar, Quasar's effect to destroy all monsters on the field upon removal resolves and then Quasar's other effect gives Yusei a Shooting Star Dragon.
That is the irl card.

In the anime they made a random combo copying effects that allowed the knights to bounce attacks ad infinitum and by fusing they surpassed infinity. So if they destroy quasar Yusei receives infinite damage lol

Yusei has too many in his arsenal. The only thing Atem has going for him would be Luck Manipulation, which I'm pretty sure Yusei can overcome.

Dragopentling said:
Yusei has too many in his arsenal. The only thing Atem has going for him would be Luck Manipulation, which I'm pretty sure Yusei can overcome.
Let's be honest, all Yu-Gi-Oh! protags have displayed some sort of Luck Manipulation, they just don't all have it listed on their profiles.

Atem because with his Luck Manipulation he can just Top Deck this, Anime Ra, or Exodia and Yusei won't be able to do anything

Yugi fuses Stardust Dragon with a Mammoth Graveyard and when Yusei is trying to figure out how that works Yugi claps him with some heart of the cards crap and pulls out Dark Paladin and wins due to the boost it got from all of yusei's dragon monsters

Back