• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sora has much better feats than Yugi by a huge margin, even tho Yugi has his heart of the cards bs, I don't think it'll cut it here. Strangly enough, season 0 Yugi would have the best chance here but he doesn't have a profile.

Manga Yugi generally is considered part of what Season 0 covered, or at least connected. The manga just shifted to Duel Monsters later on.

Well season 0 Yugi was a ruthless master gamer at literally every game if I'm not mistaken. And didn't he use magic hax to always make himself always win?

He did a lot of stuff, but considering what Shadow Games do I don't think he ever cheated per se.

It's been a long time since I've watched it so I may be wrong, but I remember one of his first times gambling vs a rando where they draw a card, and he drew 2000 attack monster and Yugi drew a 2100, and then Yugi proceeded to break his mind and leave him as a vegetable, it was heavily implied that he used some magic to make that happen.

Back