• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yubel vs Arceus

While Yubel tries to fuse the 12 universes via Super Polymerization, Arceus feels a disturbance in the Multiverse and investigates.

Speed Equalized (Cause Yubel's Speed is Unknown :p)

Yubel is allowed to evolve and transform into both forms for this fight

Arceus is in his Complete Form

In character

No prior knowledge

Starts off 100 meters away from each other

Win via KO, Death. Incapacitation, or BFR

Who wins and why?

Yubel
Yubel

VS.
493Arceus Normal Dream
Arceus

Arceus has feats of defeating essentally gods of time and space (which in lore it seems like he created in the first place)

Which show's he has some sort of immunity to both and dimensional warping. which would rule out his reality warping potential.

However due to yubel's unknown durability. in the end he would win.

because Arceus doesn't have infinite strenth. we've seen arceus held down and captured in one of the movies. If Yubel would have a way to do the same he could "win"(?) but other wise this battle is undecicive. both of these fighter's have ways of dealing with eachother's attacks and reality warping on both seem's like it'll be in effective.

Typhlosion130 said:
Arceus has feats of defeating essentally gods of time and space (which in lore it seems like he created in the first place)
Which show's he has some sort of immunity to both and dimensional warping. which would rule out his reality warping potential.

However due to yubel's unknown durability. in the end he would win.

because Arceus doesn't have infinite strenth. we've seen arceus held down and captured in one of the movies. If Yubel would have a way to do the same he could "win"(?) but other wise this battle is undecicive. both of these fighter's have ways of dealing with eachother's attacks and reality warping on both seem's like it'll be in effective.
Yubel has 5-B phisycal stats in all his forms..

Arceus has immunity to almost all of Yubel's hax. Even Fusion wouldn't work due to fusion falling under ice or dragon due to Kyruem. Attack reflection is reflected back, and even then Arceus could negate it. The goat God is keeping his status of the strongest 2-C.

I feel like this is a stomp. Yubel is no where near the kind of 2C rating Arceus is and her multiverse fusing is only done by reality warping, which Arceus pretty much nullifies with his plates, along with almost all of Yubel's other hax.

And then conceptual manipulation too....

If Arceus can beat Numeron Dragon without much issue I dont see how Yubel stands a chance here.

Going with Arceus for reasons above and more.

Also, iirc Super-Poly needs to be activated during a duel, and I dont see Arceus grabing a Duel Disk and playing yugioh.

PaChi2 said:
Also, iirc Super-Poly needs to be activated during a duel, and I dont see Arceus grabing a Duel Disk and playing yugioh.
Okay that would be so ******* awesome xD

But in all seriousness didnt Yubel make the power of Super-Poly real outside of a duel? It's been a while since i've watched Yugioh GX so I could be wrong.

@Anime4Life

She can materialize Duel Monsters in Reality and fused with Jaden after he forced a draw with her.

Anime4Life2020 said:
PaChi2 said:
Okay that would be so ******* awesome xD
But in all seriousness didnt Yubel make the power of Super-Poly real outside of a duel? It's been a while since i've watched Yugioh GX so I could be wrong.
She can use it outside of a a duel if she wants. She already did that with polymerization (outside of a duel) and forced 3 students to fuse with some kinds of spirits/ghosts, and she was in Martin's body and didn't have her full power (far from it).

I would like Yubel to win and arceus to finally lose his title of strongest 2 - C character but I don't think Yubel will be the one who will defeat him. He has some really OP hax and feats. And is resistant to many of Yubel's hax .

I think poor Yubel is just against the wrong opponent. But she has really interesting hax and i'm sure she'll have her chance against some other 2 - C characters.

Under normal circumstances she could fuse with her opponent (after all that's what happened with Judai). But yeah Arceus is most likely not affected by that.

Honestly I dont even see how Yubel stands a chance. Arceus already has a victory against Numeron Dragon (which IIRC was a stomp in Arceus's favor) and Yubel is no where near Numeron Dragon's level.

She's definitely against the wrong opponent. But she might have more chance against some other 2 - C characters.

Back