• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Yubel (6-0-0)

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

By the looks of it, Yubel has an AP gap, meaning she can one shot, but Dante has 10x more hax that she doesn't resist and 100x more resistances and resists anything on her profile. Dante can passively fear hax her which leads to layered soul hax, mind hax and powernull, so voting Dante.

What is the dimensionality of Dante's nullification resistance and how many layers? Yubel's main thing is layered nullification.

What is the dimensionality of Dante's nullification resistance and how many layers? Yubel's main thing is layered nullification.
4D, All his abilities are connected to his soul (I think they were like 6 layers)

anyway Dante only makes Yubel commit suicide considering he is in SDT due to SBA

These fights are made to seek debate and discussion about 2 characters that with very specific rules can clash by balancing some characteristics of 1 of the 2 in order to allow combat.

This is not a fight but an attempt to execute. The fight would be mainly on Hax and between the 2 there is an ABSURD Gap. Dante possesses so many types of resistances, 90% of Yubel's Hax is totally useless, this grants Dante more Win condition, as if that were not enough he possesses a greater quantity and quality of Hax.

having said that I think you are overlooking the fact that Yubel's true form is in another dimension so dante wouldn't hit Yubel's true form, physical attacks don't work as it reflects the damage he would have to take, he can do BFR on Dante in a dimension where his powers would be drained, he can use amplification and stat reduction, Yubel would be physically superior, this would allow him to hit sooner and his Aura grants him power nullification. the BFR does not work being that he can travel between dimensions

I don't know if dante possesses passive hax or other hax that can circumvent the few powers Yubel can use but the fact remains that the starting point is quite unbalanced.I'm not familiar with the verse so some of the hax I listed may be ineffective

Last edited:
Back