• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu Nogi vs Ryuji Mishima

This is interesting as they are pretty equal, with one Mega and two Ultimates each. hope that doesnt cause inconclusive, lol.

Ryuji Thumbnail
Ryuji:

Justimon (Vaccine, Mega), Groundramon (Ultimate, Virus), and DoruGreymon (Ultimate, Data)

vs

Yu Nogi
Yu:

MarineAngemon (Vaccine, Mega), Phantomon (Virus, Ultimate), and Pandamon (Data, Ultimate).

post game teams. so theyre fighting in the final of the master cup, I guess lol. (theyre at the "at least 2A")

Marcusbwfc said:
why would an ultimate defeat a mega?
DoruGreymon is more offensive while MarineAngemon is more of a supportive Digimon and DoruGreymon is a Data Attribute while MarineAngemon is a Vaccine Attribute.

So Yu wins this more times than not. While Justimon would still have Desolation Claw via inherited skills, MarineAngemon's Ocean Love would literally destroy that will to fight, which would immediately grant a win by default. Also, none of Ryuji's Digimon resist Shi no Senkoku either, so if Phantomon used that, that would be a win as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So Yu wins this more times than not. While Justimon would still have Desolation Claw via inherited skills, MarineAngemon's Ocean Love would literally destroy that will to fight, which would immediately grant a win by default. Also, none of Ryuji's Digimon resist Shi no Senkoku either, so if Phantomon used that, that would be a win as well.
I don't see how Phantomon summoning a magic circle of dark power that releases a skull, which itself shoots a dark fog at the enemy would win the fight but okay.

You've never played Digimon World Championship have you? If you had, you'd know that move is a word of death that kills you immediately. Hence, the move on the profile.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You've never played Digimon World Championship have you? If you had, you'd know that move is a word of death that kills you immediately. Hence, the move on the profile.
I have played DWC and I have used and fought against Phantomon and I can tell you that it doesn't do that.

Well, it's one of his skills. I also don't think they had instant kill moves in DWC so it likely didn't follow the actual move description. Although it seems that Word of Death and Shi no Senkoku may be different moves.

HenryWong122 said:
Also isn't causing your opponent to lose the will to fight kinda of a cheap way to win?
Nope, the ability to Hax out or stop the opponent from fighting you with a legitimate ability you have is normal

Most wins from Luke Skywalker (Legends) are from telling his opponent to leave peacefully with mind manipulation

Back