• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Upgrade and Downgrade

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
Worm Zero should be renamed to Worm (Yu-Gi-Oh!), changing his profile to the following:

Tier/AP/Durability: 10-A | 9-B | 7-B, can eventually reach 5-B

Abilities:
Reactive Evolution (Some have gained heightened Intelligence, Flight, Resistance to Ice, and Superhuman Physical Characteristics.), Duplication, Can survive in space. | Same as before, Absorption. | Same as before, Fusionism (Can also assimilate with planets), Telepathy, Summoning, and Portal Creation.

Range: Standard Melee Range | Extended Melee Range from sheer size. | Several Kilometers, Planetary with Prep.

Intelligence: Animalistic normally, can evolve into standard human intelligence. | Possibly exceeds Average Human intelligence by an extreme margin (Is made out of the minds of the several Worms that have gained human-level intelligence.)

Key: Lower Class | Upper Class | Worm Zero

The Sacred Beasts, should be downgraded from At least 5-B to Unknow, given that the method they would have used to destroy the world was just covering it with darkness (As in not actually planet busting).

Upperclass worms can absorb other worms to get stronger, Worm Zero can do it too. IMO it'd be easier to separate low-class worms from high-class worms since Low-Class Worms lack some abilities from Upper Class Worms

You forgot the whole assimilating planets thing for its ability too.

Added what you mentioned, and agree with second comment, which is a shame.

Well it does need to first send normal worms to a planet, conquer it, absorb said worms, then expand to absorb the planet, but I'm okay with removing prep time.

Can someone please take care of Yubel's yubel ? The fake information "Has had no actual combat with monsters outside the card game. The commonly thought feat of fighting Exodia was actually against Exodius, in a card game."

is still on "her" profile in the "attack potency" section and like I showed already this claim is false because not only this fight was actually against Exodia but also it was outside of any card game (it was an actual fight).

Also even if someoen doesn't agree with making her solid 5-B because "Adrian's (the one who controled exodia) wasn't strong enough to use 100% of Exodia) she should at least have "possibly/most likely 5-B by herself" because:

1) She wasn't in her real body (she was possessing Johan/jesse)

2) She lost an important part of her stamina because of her duel against Ryo/Zane.

First of all, that's some pretty massive derailing. You could just message me on my wall regarding the reasoning (I will change it though).

Regarding the tier, we've already gone over this, that's not how it works. A weakened Yubel scales to an Unknown Tiered version of Exodia, not 5-B.

Could you at least comment on the thread's purpose?

Everyone can check what I said by looking at this episode (it starts at 5 min 05) http://www3.*********.tv/yu-gi-oh-gx-episode-149 (it has multiple servers, so if one of them doesn't work you can use others)

SomebodyData said:
First of all, that's some pretty massive derailing. You could just message me on my wall regarding the reasoning (I will change it though).
Regarding the tier, we've already gone over this, that's not how it works. A weakened Yubel scales to an Unknown Tiered version of Exodia, not 5-B.

Could you at least comment on the thread's purpose?
Yeah sorry, I suddenly remember it. it's true it was off topic. Thank you again for editing her profile. And hum one question: it it possible to give sacred beasts a tier considering they absorbed the energy of most monsters of the planet (something like at least high 6 - A since at least one of them was high 6 - A)

So yeah, does it seems reasonable to give sacred beasts a "at least High 6 - A" tier since they absorbed king dragun's energy (in addition to other monsters' energy)? This way at least they won't be "tierless" even if they'll be downgraded.

I'm not sure. Dragun's rating is based on the card lore, which may be canon to main Yu-Gi-Oh but at the same time maybe not? If you guys decide at least High 6-A, I won't object of course, but that does bring a new discussion on the lore altogether.

SomebodyData said:
I'm not sure. Dragun's rating is based on the card lore, which may be canon to main Yu-Gi-Oh but at the same time maybe not? If you guys decide at least High 6-A, I won't object of course, but that does bring a new discussion on the lore altogether.
I'd say it could be a good idea to give sacred beasts a "possibly high 6 - A" tier then (at least as long as we don't know if lore is canon to main Yu-Gi-Oh). Btw, it makes me wonder, do we use artworks? I mean let's take this monster for example. his tail is behind stars and yet it is showed to be immensely bigger than them which means he should be something like solar system level and MFTL + just because of his size. So do we use card artworks too?

I mean, by anime logic, the artwork is just something Pegasus comes up with, save for rare cards.

Wonder if the lore is too in animeverse? Its probably too much of a leap for now sadly.

Back