• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh? Possible Deletion of Profiles

Okay the chanting from this: http://************/Anime/Yu-Gi-Oh-Zexal-Second/Episode-082?id=37949

IMG 1278
However this isn't the official sub as chances of it being Fan subbed is very high as anime series that is English subbed and dubbed has different meaning to it.

Edit: The chanting for Number 107.

Is this where the Number 107 rumor comes from?

@Dark649 Yusei or his monsters? Because if it was Yusei, then it would probably be PIS or an outlier.

I see, just from the fact that hyperbole is used from the chant (The image) I'm having doubts...

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Same thing for Don Thousand. Planning to fuse 2 worlds (planet or universe?) doesnt automatically mean you did or are even capable of doing.
Don Thousand fused the Human World and the Byran World, but with device called fusionizer and not with his own power.

If I have to guess from the Barian World page that Dark649 put it in, it has to be reasonably a galaxy sized dimension due to the swirling around the "planet".

Regardless if it wasnt with his own power is it still appliable?

And as far as galaxy sized goes, didnt we downgrade Power Rangers because of a similar feat being inaccurate?

Yeah as a lot of the Yugioh series could potentially have mistranslations thanks to fans being inaccurate in translating. That English dubbed chanting for the Number 107 doesn't really help matters at all.

Don Thousand used a device, so it does not scale to him. The English Dub of the all five series has a lot of mistranslations along with lines changing (The silly catchprases of all the five protagonists) and heavy censorship.

@Dark649 Well I suppose that is it as there are mistranslations in English Dub. Fair enough, but I think we should kept the rating for number 107 to avoid using the English subbed statements as they can lead to potential hyperbole for the Yugioh lore series in general as we can not put him as Galaxy level when he has not demonstrated a single Galaxy level feat. Then again we put the Numeron Dragon as 2-C as well.

// Might as well revise The Number 107: Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon page. Until I can look for better stats, and not limited to the dub, I'll reinforce them with real feats.

Neat, so outside of Yubel and Atem, do you have any more feats for profiles that may be deleted?

If there aren't any, I will begin deleting (24 hour or so wait)

BEWD isnt being deleted is it? I have a bunch of characters that scale to it but if its being deleted there's no point in making them...

I'm going to list all the profiles that won't be deleted in the op (BEWD is one that won't be deleted don't worry Weekly)

Wait even though we accepted it as prep, how would Yubel's 2-C rating be useful in combat? Regardless she still needs to sacrifice specific beings in order to use it, beings who wouldnt be in battle with her so she wouldnt have a chance to use it, assuming she's allowed to have prep. And I still would like to know if its still in the matter of Dueling Mechanics since this feat is done with a card that needs sacrifices to be used.

Also, can someone please give an opponent about my reply regarding G.E.T.D.?

I don't think the some of them should be deleted.

If Yusei Fudo tanked the supernovae in a special form (which his profile suggest), then I think it should be fine. By the way, tanking a Supernova would be Large Star+

Theirs a calc that puts Worm Zero at City Block I think. I suppose "At least 8-B, possibly 7-B or far higher" is okay.

I agree with not using protagonist scaling as well.

@SD Alright good, because Black Luster Soldier, Buster Blader, and Red Eyes Black Dragon all scale to BEWD and i was gonna do some more research on them and possibly make profiles for them.

Also, would Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis be Star level? He's described as "A Sun-wielding dragon" in the description for Hieratic Seal of the Sun Dragon Overlord

@Darkanine his profiles suggests... that he tanked it thanks to Limit Over Accel Synchro Summoning?

That's not a form, that's a summoning method...?

@Weekly How do they scale?

As for the Star rating thing, I doubt it

@Dark649 Idk

WeeklyBattles, that BEWD on the profile is a unique one because he/she was charged by Priest Kaiba in order to fight Zorc and all the normal monsters won't scale to him/her, if so we would have Planet level Black Magician, which does not make sense. No, wielding the sun does not that is strong as the sun.

// That reminds me, can someone tell me about the Power Tier needed to be in order to break a pocket dimension? Because from what I recall, the Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon is capable of distrupting, and nearly destroying a Barian Sphere Cube.

Depends on the size of the pocket universe as well as what you mean by break.

// From my reading, It just says this: "It is a simulation of the environment of parallel worlds with various sorts of coloration, and is used either to encase "Number" cards or grant various abilities to those who Duel within them."

And this happened:
C107 destroying Barian Sphere Cube

I think it would be a good idea to add on Yusei's page a link to the Delta Accel feat.

I have this video, but the subtitle is in Portuguese. However I believe that the scene itself is enough to explain him being at that level.

Sounds 5-A but that is assuming quite a bit.

Uh idk what's going on in there, but I'm assuming it is breaking the outer shell or something?

@SD They scale because according to the anime REBD was created to rival BEWD, Black Luster Soldier is described as having power comparable to BEWD, and Buster Blader was the go-to monster used to counter BEWD. But if the feat we use for BEWD is a specifically higher feat than what it is normally capable of, shouldnt it be specified in the profile?

// Basically, the Galaxy Eyes Tachyon Dragon is releasing too much power, that it is distrupting the overall Sphere. And the Sphere itself is about this big:
Barian'sSphereField

@649 If that's the case then BEWD shouldn't even have it on his page, or we make a page for the Priest.

@Weekly as a card or in season 5? I ask this for BB, BEWD, and Red-Eyes.

@Lance thats... hard to tell. It could range from moon to 5-A or as low as 7-B, do you know where it is?

@Executor can you get in english?

// It takes place at the Temple, but they show no clear demographic of the area. I'm not too sure myself, but it's able to house two dragons inside. And they are, fairly huge.

If that's the case, then we should modify the Gaalxy Eyes Tachyon page, to a more managable tier.

@SD I'd have to check to be sure because there was a statement for REBD scaling to BEWD in the anime (Which i have to try to find) as well as a statement in the movie about how "Blue-Eyes represents power while Red-Eyes represents potential." BLS was a card description. BB is actually kinda dubious now that i look at it again, as the description for the entire archtype of Buster Blader monsters is stated to be Yugi's main method of countering Blue Eyes monsters.

Potential would suggest he doesn't have it at the moment, ie he wouldn't be able to scale. Also isn't this from that non-canon season 0 movie?

BLS doesn't have a card description.

I see, BB sounds purely game mechanics then.

Back