• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh? Possible Deletion of Profiles

Well it can be yeah @Lance, but it replicating a world doesn't have to be that big, for example Metroid has stations replicating entire planets but are extremely small.

// Yeah, true. The thing with the Galaxy eyes Tachyon Dragon, is that it's unclear about how powerful it is. Should we leave it as Unknown for now? It's just that we can't find measured feats, but they are there.

@SD Possibly...? Im reeeeally rusty on my Yugioh lore so maybe, it was from the 1999 movie

This one does

Mkay, i just brought these three up just to see if they had any potential, like i said im very rusty concerning Yugioh so i just wanted to see if i could get any confirmation.

// Damn, can't find it. @SD, can you modify the Galxy-Eyes Tachyon Page to Unknown for now, and hold onto the decision of deleting the Yubel page? I've got some issues IRL.

@Lance nice, mind linking it or have you not made a thread yet?

@Weekly

Then yeah its the non-canon movie

Can we really take a monster that doesn't even legally exist ingame or in the anime and scale it that way? I doubt it.

I see

Okay, I managed to make the video with subtitles in English.

In addition I took advantage to get other scans.

Here it is seen that T.G Halberd Cannon in addition to blasting a star also created a black hole that would consume everything he had in that dimension, which had many stars in the background (Maybe 4-A?).

Finally it is seen that Yusei is sucked by the Black Hole and using Clear Mind it was possible to surpass the speed of the light to escape from inside the black hole.

I believe that these can be the characteristics for Yusei (Over Top Clear Mind).

Attack Potency: Star Level (Superior to Top Clear Mind that caused a Supernova).

Speed: FTL (Superior to Clear Mind which can exceed the speed of light and thus escape the gravitational pull of a black hole.)

Any suggestions for improvement?

I kinda wish I could see the video (Its blocked on my part, can anyone else confirm?)

Blocked for me as well. @Executor if its not to much trouble, could you take screenshots of the relevant scenes?

Hmm I see, well it does look like he tanked it, but not at the core of the explosion.

The only thing that probably scales Yubel is Nightshroud eclipse, the ability to fuse universes is unusable in combat and required a lot of prep.

Her stats will be changed to "Unknow, up to 2-C with prep"

Sadly I looked at the feats that Lance mentioned and it isn't enough to give Yubel straight forward stats, and while they mention that Phantom Beasts = Divine Gods in power, it was only in the card perspective, not as actual beasts.

Kk. Would Yubel also lose some of the hax she has? Her reality warping IIRC is done through Super Polyzimation which we arent accepting anymore as combat usuable due to the large amount of prep.

No she keeps reality warping, it just needs to be noted to not be combat applicable.

Could someone remove the scaling Yuya recieves from other protagonists on his page? Through out the course of YuGiOh ARC V, we haven't seen any of the main protagonists from previous seasons. And the characters from previous seasons that he dueled with are actually from alternate universes.

Hey there , I just joined today but I think I can help with some of these questions (I've been rewatching the various Yu-Gi-Oh series so much of this information is fresh in my mind).

I won't comment on the Duel Terminal stuff as I'm not familiar with the source material , as for the rest:

Yubel/Super Fusion/12 Dimensions: Super Fusion needs a specific process involving the sacrifice of several people in order to create and the sacrifice of even more people in order to complete (the two steps are carried out by Bronn and the Supreme King respectively) , however , once the card is completed , it persists in it's complete form and can be used as is , no further prep is required (summoning the Super Fusion God to merge the 12 Dimensions does require fusing 12 monsters ranging from level 1 to 12 , a feat which can't be accomplished without the Chain Material card due to how duels work).

Yubel never had the Super Fusion in her deck , she stole it from Judai during their duel (who had it because he completed the card as the Supreme King after taking it from Bronn). She can only be argued to "have ownership of it" after she fuses with Judai (because it's in Judai's deck). Perhaps a separate profile should be made for Super Fusion/The Super Fusion God instead ?

The 12 Dimensions are universe sized each (Misawa explains that they're parallel worlds to the main human universe that operate according to quantum theory , when describing the 12 Dimensions their representations are shown as being of the same size as that of the regular universe and lastly , the regular human universe is just one of the 12 Dimensions).

The Sacred Beasts (which Yubel scales to) might not have any power comparisons with the Egyptian Gods but Exodia (whose power Yubel also overcomes) scales to Zorc (who causes a solar eclipse among other things).

Yusei Fudo and Jack Atlas: they do have access to some fairly potent abilities (Clear Mind and it's variants for Yusei and Burning Soul for Jack) , Yusei's Over Top Clear Mind is explicitly superior to Antinomy's Top Clear Mind (it also allows him to survive in space in his duel with Z-ONE) which caused a nearby star to collapse into a black hole , an actual star/black hole as indicated by Antinomy and Yusei's-both geniuses in quantum mechanics and physics in general- use of real life elements such as core accretion and the inability of even light to escape and (with some help from Antinomy giving him a boost) , he does accelerate enough to escape the pull of the black hole (heck , the episode's title is "faster than light") and Jack's Burning Soul , much like that of the original Legendary Signer , overwhelms the power of Scar Red Nova (who gave the Crimson Dragon a tough fight , the Crimson Dragon being an actual star-the Dragon Star-visible in the night sky among other things). That said , the potency of the aforementioned abilities should not be misconstrued as something that translates to permanent physical stats. The Clear Mind variants can only be used in a Riding Duel (it should also be noted that while Yusei and Antinomy survive being in proximity to the star they are on an Yliaster-made ring of light circling it and built to serve as a course , it's likely that they were shielded from the main brunt of the damage) and Burning Soul is a termporary "super mode" that manifests when the Crimson Dragon channels it's power through the Signer who posesses the ability.

When their abilities are not active , Yusei and Jack are still superhuman (there's a lot of moderately superhuman physical stuff across the installments) but nowhere near as powerful as when the abilities are active.

Kaiba: Correct , same for Marik and all other Egyptian God wielders barring Atem , the modern wielders can't even make use of all the powers of their Millenium Items much less their gods. Kaiba's summons could only contend with Zorc in the anime because of the special conditions of the millenium world.

Don Thousand/The Astral Barian Worlds/ZEXAl profiles in general: The Astral World and Barian World are likely (though not certainly) universe sized , they are consistently described as paralled dimensions to the regular universe and , far more importantly, during the final duel between Nasch/Ryoga and Yuma , Nasch uses Don Thousand's power (which has been passed to him after the latter's death) to bring the Astral World , Barian World and Human World together and eventually cause them to collide. In this duel/these episodes the three worlds are represented as three swirling masses of energy visually similar to a spiral galaxy (red for Barian , blue for Astral , yellow for Human) and all three masses are of almost equal size (the human one is a bit smaller than the others actually). The human world depicted there is clearly not the planet Earth , it's (due to being depicted the same way as how the other dimensions are) most likely the dimension within which the Earth is contained itself.

Don Thousand pulls Earth into the Barian World using the Fusioniser , yes , but the power of the Fusioniser came from the fake Number cards which Don Thousand created using his power (or more accurately the power of Number 96 Dark Mist who had acquired the power of Chaos through the Barian Force card Vector gave him) ,he did send them to Earth to brainwash those who came to hold them and turn them into energy to make the merge progress to be sure but the merge started before that and the process was very swift besides , it takes place over the course of a day at most.

Speaking of Dark Mist (or to be more accurate it's Chaos evolved version Dark Storm) , it's rampage was inflicting heavy damage on all three worlds and was eventually going to destroy them outright (as confirmed by Astral , the Barian Emperors and Dark Mist/Storm itself) and Dark Storm is simply a fragment of Don Thousand's power that was knocked loose during his fight with Astral and entered Astral's body and was further powered up by the power of Chaos (which Don Thousand is the strongest user of anyway).

Astral's final Shining Draw in his original fight with Don Thousand almost destroyed the Astral World (we see almost the entirety of it's substance scattering explosively in all directions) , both combatants survived (though they were heavily injured and in DT's case sealed away).

The original ZEXAL morph has the power to block a blast that was going to destroy Astral World while using the Ultimate Shield ZEXAL Weapon (said blast is made up of the energy of the 50 members of the original numbers that make up Astral's memories) , Number 92:Heart-eartH posesses the combined power of the aforementioned 50 numbers ,and it's chaos form Heart-eartH Dragon can manipulate the aforementioned blast (grab it with it's mouth , fire it etc) , Tron and Kazuma Tsukumo working together can prevent the three worlds from smashing into each other during the Nasch-Yuma duel and much more.

In short most ZEXAL profiles need need a few updates.

Numeron Dragon/Numeron Code: The former created all of reality in Zexal (this includes the Astral World , the Barian World , Sargasso which is to say the void between dimensions , the in-between dimension where Yuma and Alit had their final duel (it has stars and everything) and the dimensional void Yuma found himself in when trying to reach the Astral World to get back Astral (possibly more , the Astral World only seems to be one of many dimensions the void leads to but the lack of explanation makes it impossible to tell for sure.

The Numeron Code is a fragment of the Numeron Dragon's power and contains it's feelings and knowledge , it is consistently described as capable of deciding the fate of all reality not just in the present but in the past as well (rewriting it's very history) and contains the records of all things that exist (the Akashic Records in the form of a card basically). Astral is it's wielder as of the end of the series.

Zarc: Not much to add here. Zarc's duel with Ray split the Original Dimension into the 4 Dimensions seen in Arc-V (in episode 139 Leo states that the split was something Zarc did due to being in pain as he was being split into 4 , this is further supported by how each dimension is altered based on the nature of Zarc's dragons , with the Standard Dimension becoming the Pendulum Dimension after the second split to mirror Odd-Eye's own alteration from Normal to Pendulum). The four En cards Ray uses can overcome Zarc's power and split him and the first dimensional split had the 4 dimensions come into being with an already made history (Leo was watching the Zarc-Ray duel and suddenly found himself in a park in Standard where children were dueling.

Why is Zarc listed as a "power-up" of Yuya though ? They are different people , Yuya was just a vessel (same for the other Yus) and his soul is not Zarc's soul (it's in Reira right now whereas Yuya is still in his body).

There's much more to list (Arc-V Solid Vision monsters building level ? What about Chaos Giants ? Dark Side Of Dimensions stuff , Light Of Destruction , Gentle Darkness , Darkness/Nightshroud and so on) , I'll try to get to it when I can though I might need some help (not sure how I should provide evidence from the episodes other than giving episode numbers and time stamps).

Ok hello, next time can you post this on someone's wall? We've been dealing with a sock that has some of us paranoid, who happens to also like yugioh. Not to mention you're stating a lot of vs debating info, which is quite strange to say the least from a new member.

GX

"summoning the Super Fusion God to merge the 12 Dimensions does require fusing 12 monsters ranging from level 1 to 12 , a feat which can't be accomplished without the Chain Material card due to how duels work)." is interesting, so basically Super Polymerization requires duel mechanics to even be activated?

As for scaling to Exodia, this Exodia has the full power of normal Exodia right? It would seem rather strange that Exodia in GX would be equal to his original counterpart in Season 5 outside of duel mechanics.

5D's

Hmmm Clear Mind variants can only be used in a riding duel? Hmm I see, do you know how temporary?

Also you wouldn't mind having showing some of these superhuman feats? Or making a thread about it? That would be a nice upgrade for them.

Zexal

Noice, although we were mostly talking about the Barian Sphere Cube size.

Misc.

Mind posting the extra stuff on my wall or making a new thread? As of now, I think given the information you brought, Yusei and Jack would no longer need deleting, though the other ones outside of the op still need to.

Been lurking on various Yu-Gi-Oh related sites for a while now (Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki , TV Tropes etc) and been growing more and more frustrated at what I perceive to be the lack of pertinent information (and in some cases misinformation).

Came across this wiki and finally decided to start contributing myself.

I thought this was the right place. I'll post it on your wall than (assuming I can figure out how , I'm as new to this as it gets).

GX

Yubel was going to merge the 12 Dimensions by summoning a being known as the Super Fusion God , said God's summoning requirements are to use Super Fusion for the summon and to fuse 12 monsters of each level between 1 and 12. In a duel that's normally impossible without something like the continuous spell Infinite Cards being in play (due to the hand size limit).

Yubel overcomes this limitation by using the trap card Chain Material which allows her to fusion summon using materials straight from the deck as well as from the hand , field and graveyard.

She probably doesn't have to be in a duel to do it (when posessing Martin she summons The Rock Spirit Titan without meeting summoning requirements or being in a duel for example) but it's a very detailed process requiring no less than 14 cards to activate , she can't just wave the Super Fusion card around and achieve the desired result or something.

The Exodia in GX is the Exodia from Duel Monsters , there's only one Exodia who is sealed up in the "prison dimension" (dimension where extremely dangerous monsters such as Exodia and the Sacred Beasts reside under heavy guard). Amon Garam makes a contract with Exodia and gains it's power ( the sacrifice of the only woman he ever loved is the cost) , he plans to use it's power to basically subjugate one of the worlds and become it's king) , he confronts Yubel and tries to take her down using the power but Yubel nullifies the effect. They duel and Amon loses , usual consequences of losing a supernatural duel ensue.

5D's

Clear Mind's effects seemingly only last for a short time before and after the summon as well as during the summon itself. At any rate they're never seen having any effect any significant amount of time after the duel and/or single summon (Z-One uses Clear Mind to stop the rampaging Meklord Emperors even though he's not in a duel).

Burning Soul is only seen to last long enough to perform a single action ( sealing Scar Red Nova in both cases which takes no more than a couple seconds the first time and-checks- around 44 seconds the second time) and only manifests when the Crimson Dragon deems fit besides. It's more of a miracle when the power of the Crimson Dragon is channeled through a special Signer than anything else.

I'll get to it (off the top of my head throwing cards hard enough they stick in concrete , being thrown from moving D-Wheels at speeds that would decimate a regular human a lot and repeatedly , slashing a box containing cup ramen-big as a large pizza box while also taking the cup's size into account-clean in two using a card etc). The other series have lots of those as well Battle Beast and Tsukikage can move faster than the eye can see (Arc-v) , Manjoume can throw Sugoroku Muto's frozen bandana hard enough that around 1/3 of it sticks into the city street (Gx) , Kaito can knock locked metal doors open by shoulder slamming them (Arc-V version of Kaito , not ZEXAL) and so on

ZEXAL

Barian Sphere Cubes are energy fields that simulate the environment of the Astral/Barian worlds , allowing the Barian Emperors to assume their true forms (do the forms count as true when the Barians were originally human ?) , creating a no-gravity field , making the duel potentially fatal to Astral Worlders and Barian worlders etc.

They're not that big

Misc.

As a final comment , in Yu-Gi-Oh , unless we're talking about the monsters themselves or other powerful supernatural entities , characters (duelists) tend to be glass cannons and though fairly formidable in exotic effects and/or potency their powers tend to either be conditional or otherwise incapable of altering their glass cannon status overall. This is not Dragon Ball.

I will (now to figure out how). Should i post the info here on the wall as well ?

EDIT: Posted to the wall , might make a new thread if people are interested.

Back