• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yu-Gi-Oh! DM (Canonicity Issues + Changes) II

More circular arguments. No offense, but at this point this is getting redundant.

1.) No he didn't. He "apologized" to Shadi because he failed him via failing to defeat Yugi in that dimension duel and stop the ressurection of Atem. It had absoluely nothing to do with Bakura. And again, your blatently ignoring the fact that Diva completely hated Bakura for what he did to Shadi. Diva suddenly pulling a 180 out of nowhere and helping him is very OOC for him, speculative, and has no evidence to support it other than Bakura suddenly appearing after Diva's defeat, which that by itself explains it. Diva was beaten, Bakura came back. Simple, otherwise Yugi wouldnt waste his time trying to win a duel that wouldn't save Bakura. And AGAIN, The bullies and henchmen not coming back means literally squat, stop bringing it up. You can't reverse BFR, which long was done before Atem ever appeared. They weren't killed, harmed, anything. Just BFR'd.

2.) No it is not. Obelisk destroying AT BEST a city sized dimension doesnt mean in any way he can destroy a universe sized one, let alone Multi-Universe. That is the very textbook defintion of a No Limits Fallacy. And I literally admitted to Obelisk doing this via destroying Diva's monster, why are you asking me to disprove it? And at this point, you might as well stop using the blog, because that too has been debunked dozens of times now. Making a blog means nothing if its been countered, and it has with 0 notable resistance for it. And

3.) A blog thats already been debunked more times than Kaiba has lost to Atem? A blog with replies that hardly count as suitable counters? Yeah no. You didn't debunk anything.

Voting? What in the world are you even talking about? People calling you out on condescending attitude is not voting in any way, it's to show you are doing things unacceptable here and are trying to help you from repeating it. And what Matthew said. I don't appreciate you at all saying I use "socks" just because more people side against you and your arguments. VERY uncalled for. Im not apologizng for something I didn't do, am not doing, and never did. I don't have the attitude here, you do for reasons already stated.

I think most of this has already been debunked either by me or Rapid.

1.-What are you talking about? As he was defeated by Yugi he realized that he was filled with hatred.

And,until you show the henchmen or the bullies coming back, Rapid's argument stands as valid. 2.- Why "At best"? are you forgetting YOU were the one that said Dova' range was multi universal? Also, you still have not adressed the many "world staments, the scale of the dimension bding proven to be at least Multi platenary by Corrupted Diva on Rapid's scans. Stop bringing this up, it has been debunked on this very thread.

Not to mention there is no reason why he would make a bigger dimension by foghting yugi than on his duel woth kaiba.

Or you might want to prove that diva created a differently sized dimension. If you cannot, you lose again.

3.-you have not debunked the blog, if you actually checked it out, oud realize all of your comments have been replied by eother me, Rapid or Cloud exposing your invalid arguments.

And you just said that it didmt matter how many aggreed with Rapid because you had the staff "on your side".

And i have the quote on this very thread to prove this rude and uneducated behavioir of yours.

What are you going to do now that you lost your case? Call the admins on this thread too?

Rapid already debuked this one the blog.

Post proofsor scans, Kukui.

I really want to help you, but you have to post some proof, man.

1.) By what evidence does that show? Diva running away instead of facing up to his actions is kinda not the best way of showing he realized what he did was wrong, especially blaming himself for failing Shadi and not stopping Atem from coming back. Besides, we would have actually seen Diva bring back Bakura himself if this was true, not just him suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Bakura came back because Yugi did what he had to. Defeat Diva. And no, no it doesnt stand because my argument has 0 things to do with them coming back or not coming back. Why is this continuously being ignored?

2.) First of all, Diva's range is universal because of the Plana's BFR sending victims across dimensions. That has nothing to do with the dimensions he creates. Secondly, having Multi-Universal range =/= BEING Multi-Universal in AP and there's 0 evidence that all of Diva's dimensions automatically have the same range as his BFR. NLF at its finest. And yes I did address it incase you ignored that as well. From the very beginning I addressed this and not 1 thing has come back to counter it.

>No reason he'd make a bigger sized dimension

You DO realize this literally helps my side right? That shows even more why Obelisk never destroyed any universal sized dimensions, further showing its NLF.

3.) Minor parts of my counters being argued =/= the whole thing being countered and those hardly count as counters when they're repeated circular arguments.

Having Staff on my side doesn't mean I automatically win, but that does show something about legitimacy and credibility. So don't put words in my mouth.

Also, don't lie. Quote where I have been rude or it never happened.

1.-The thing is, Diva 100% didnt bring Joey back. He came back by the power of friendship. There is no proof Bakura was brought back by defeating Prana. Since losing in a card game put Diva himself into Prana, so its just a circle argument of what you want to believe.

And, you have not posted evidence of the bullies or the henchmen returning, and until then, you have no case.

2.-I am pretty sure destroying a multi universal sized dimension scales to AP.

But, lets say his dimensions are NOT Multi universal.

Ive already proven in my blog that the dimensions are Universe Sized in points 1 and 4. And you have yet to "debunk " that.

Many world statements, the start of the film, the finale of the film, etc.

And i dont see how that supports you. You are saying base diva created a street level dimension when he has already shown that prana can create Planet size if not Universe sized dimensions again, as shown in my blog.

And, eeeeven if you debunk that, Corrupted Diva´s dimensions are FAR, FAR above Planet Level by the scans of it reaching the Prana place too in the final duel.

So, your best chance is to attempt to debunk Multi Universal Sizd Prana for Corrupted Diva, cuz ive already proven they are at the very least, multi planet level if not universal.

3.-You are the one who said ALL OF MY BLOG was debunked.

I dont see anything but hypocrecy in this point.

And, having "the admins on your side" is not only, false, cuz i have not seen any admin in this thread say you are right, but factually and argumentally incorrect.

You have no legitmacy nor credibility. You have no proof.

If you do have proof, post it to prove your claims in point 1 and 2.

If you dont, do yourself a favor and just let the upgrades happen.

I think that RapidMotorcycle's comments make better sense, provided that these dimensions in questions are labeled as actual universes (with stars in the background).

1.) Defeating Plana =/= Defeating Diva. Yugi did so by defeating DIVA. And what Joey did and what happened here are 2 totally different things. Joey came back because his friendship power moment saved him. a PIS moment i'll add. There is evidence of Bakura coming back because the moment Diva was brutally crushed in the end, Bakura suddenly appears. There's not one scene of Diva actively being shown to teleport Bakura back.

So your just going to ignore the fact that the bullies coming back or not literally doesn't affect my argument too?

2.) Points 1 and 4 do not at all prove all of Diva's dimensions are universed sized. Again, a massive NLF that you seem to not understand, especially when you say "At least City sized". City sizes are a joke compared to universe ones. Also, Many world statements where? Nowhere at all. And beginning of the flim? You mea flashy movie entrances that happen literally 99% of the time in ficiton? Not gonna fly here. Finale never shows multipe universes so thats also wrong. It ends with Kaiba going to the afterlife to duel Atem, thats it.

Never said Diva created a street level dimension, so don't put words in my mouth. Im going off the 'At least city-sized" stuff that you pulled, which still doesnt mean Universal in any way of the words. Also, those pics don't prove the Plana created dimensions of those size, unles your going off of the one Joey was trapped in which is a specific occurence that can't be slapped on to every single one. Thats like saying if I create a universe and then casually make a pocket space, its automatically a universe just because I can make one. Thats not how this works. And it reaching the Plana world still doesnt mean it destroyed it, it's just more support of Multi-Universal range that it already had and it being able to attack more than one dimension at once. You need to stop mixing range and AP with each other.

3.) Yeah it kinda was. In a 9 point detailed counter that STILL has yet to be actually countered. It's not hypcrisy just because you don't like it and can't debunk it.

They don't need to say im right to be on my side when SD for example has stated more than once that myself and others have debunked your arguments. You don't need to specifically say one thing to mean another you know. And that goes back to me saying it does show im credible and legitimate over your side.

BTW, you seemed to have ignored the fact that I ALREADY blatently confirmed I have NO access to this movie besides a download on my PC that cannot be screenshotted or anything of the sort. Ignoring this to suit yourself won't help.

1.-It literally DEBUNKS your argument.

If you say that destroying prana reverses the effects,the fact that the bullies did not come back even when the dimension in his duel with Kaiba was destroyed, it really does not matter what happened to Bakura if the henchmen nor the bullies returned.

This is also backed up by the finale by Atem reversing the damage done by Corrupted Diva by restoring EVERYONE in the stadium back to normal after defeated Corrupted Diva and BEFORE taking away Diva´s powers.

2.->Flashy Movie Events

Oh my god, so because its flashy its not canon for you? Does it have to run at a certain framerate for you to accept?

The world statements are literally on the first point of my blog. Even If there were NO World statements, Corrupted Diva has shown to be able to put even the world of prana into his dimension.

And the Prana has been stated by Diva to be able to bend the Universe.

Please, do read the blog before attempting to "Debunk" it.

3.-Your 9 Ppoint "rebuttal" has been debunked.

Or do you mean the part 9 extra stuff? know what? FINE, Atem might or might not have probability manipulation and Deep Eyes ANimation COULD be a "game cinematic" stuff like you said, Point 9 literally is meaningless to the topic at hand.

Again, you have not debunked anything. You just repeat stuff like this over and over.

Oh my god, you want your movie? Here. You dont have an excuse to NOT POST ANY EVIDENCE.

https://ww5.*********.io/yugioh-the-dark-side-of-dimensions-movie-episode-1#

1.) >Assumes the bullies were sent to the dimension from the duel instead of just any other run of the mill dimension there is, as Diva admitted too.

Yeah still debunks nothing if this assumption isn't even proven.

Also, going to actually ask. Is there even a specific scene where Atem showcases the reverse of everything? IF not, then not only is this speculative in itself, this goes right back to my points from my big reply in the blog. For multiple reasons, Atem did not do the reversion himself and even IF he did, its one hell of an outlier for him. By the way, just because it happened before the Kids lost their powers doesnt mean anything when the Plana in those moments was vanishing. If a power continously weakens, so does its effects.

2.) You mean, again, literally ANY opening of ANY fiction where it shows flashy effects that isn't even referenced in the movie itself? Yes that is very much, completely and ABSOLUTELY non-canon.

>Shown to put the Plana world in his dimension

No, his power simply breeched into that reality as well to effect it. More support for Multi-Universal range it already had and nothing more.

>World statements

Which I also debunked in the beginning of my relpy there? Reshaping reality is nothing more than reality warping and "strongest in the universe" is not a tier justification at all. Refer to my Frieza example.

>Bend the universe

Hax if anything and where? Because you seemingly pulled that out of nowhere just now.

No, im talking about my reply that addresses ALL nine points of your blog and debunking it with no counter in the slightest coming back against it.

Also, you yelling and throwing a tantrum won't help your case either. Just a word of advice.

I dont care about the drama between you two. Ill debunk Kukui once and for all.

1.-What are you even talking about? They were send to another dimension by diva, and even after he was defeated by Kaiba, Yugi or Atem ne9ther the Bullies nor the henchmen returned. Which proves that destofying or defeating Mana does not mean the effects are reversed.

Rapid's blog, on the part where he talks about Atem reversing the attack. You can see Atem restoring the damage before the Prana is taken awya from the kids. Try to find a quote that says the pbaraoh returing also reverses the effects. If you cannot, please just quit.

2.-Thats ridculous. It iterally correleated to the world shown in the movie. You say flshy things are non canon...Prove it or quit.

2.1 No, it was also beign erased by corrupted diva becuas eof the purple strings being the same as the ones that were deleting the universe at the finale where you cannot see stars. Debunked!

2.2 >Frieza Pfff. Dude, the opening, finale and world statments suppostt universal. Podt proof now that you have the movie.

2.3 I was the one who debunked you on Rapid's blog, and i am quite sure i didnt imagine it, or maybe you are just going to ignore that fact?

You are just wrogn and without a case. Quit.

1.) Kaiba didn't defeat Diva. A straight up lie. Diva and Kaibas duel ended as a tie because Diva left in the middle of it to go after Mokuba and the Millenium puzzle. As for Yugi, the henchmen were BRF'd LONG before Diva and Yugi dueled so Yugi beating him wouldnt save them. Same thing for the bullies.

2.) That isnt Atem reversing the damage (I dont even see how that shows Atem is doing it that is only a scan of sparkling light restoring everything.). If your talking about the moment after Corrupted Diva lost, the Dark Plana Cube literally self destructs and releases that light to restore the erasure as a result of the loss. That isnt at all something caused by Atem. All Atem did in his final moments was come and beat Diva, thats it. Even then, you STILL have no answer to this being an incredible outlier for Atem even if this "feat" is legitimate.

And again, asking for something specific thats covered by common sense wont debunk anything.

3.) No it didnt. Not even a mention of what happened in the movie opening is made, so its not ridiculous. So unless your gonna say 99% of movie openings filled with flashy effects that have no mention in the very movies they are opening up for are suddenly feats, its very non-canon and ridiculous to consider as feats. I dont have to prove something thats non-existent. You need to prove its canon via burden of proof. Give even a mentiom of this to make it debatable at least.

4.) And using the star argument was ALREADY debunked from the start for multiple reasons. Another circular argument that I wont waste time going over again.

And beginning to be erased =/= completely erased.

5.) Not even a counter. 100% circular argument that I already countered, even in this reply, and you literally ignored my Frieza example of how "strongest in the universe" means jack.

6.) Debunked me with already debunked circular arguments? Yeah no. And as stated before by others, if your going to keep discussing this, keep it here in this thread where everyone can actually be notified.

No, I am not wrong at all. Your side is going off of stuff thats misinterpreted, taken out of context, NLF, specultation and debunked to the highest common denominator.

Also

>downplayers

You should know, once again, that not only does calling people "downplayers" and saying what I write "doesnt matter" not help your side, but I previously argued all the stuff your doing for Tier 3 DsoD and it was rejected. So dont claim im doing this out of spite.

It kinda is. You even reported us both to the admins. And i dont buy your "its not becuade of the yugioh thread" stuff. Aside from that.

1.-Kaiba destroyed the dimension. Thats what i meant. And, your argument is that if Diva loses a card gmae, hoever he BFRd returns. (Ex. Bakura) But, you still cannot argue that the bullies or the henchmen didny come back. Lets end this. Answer me this.

The bullies and the henchmen

Code:
Did they come back? Yes or no?
2.->The Plasma cube explotes and that is the light that redtores the world. Woah, thats the first time ive even heard that one. You must have tons of evidence to back that up. Specially since it happened directly after atem came back

But no. AND EVEN THEN, his would still scale to Atem, Yugi and Iaiba by being able to fight him and resist BFR woth the new duel disk.

3.->The movie's OPENING is not CANON. Hahahahahaha.

4.-just like Rapid said, you have not debunked anything about the stars. Hell, now that i thinl about it, most of people on this thread agree with it. Me, rapid, Khristis, Cloud and maybe sosefu. What a turn of events huh?

If anything, id keep this point quiet. Because the purple thing's range has shown to be multi universal by reaching the Prana plaana when Diva was banished there.

5.-you have not countered anything. My god, you are a broken record saying nothing and saying youd won withiut debate.

Now, have you forgotten how you didnt reply to my argument on the blog about how diva dissapeared after losing to yugi? Did you even bother to reply to that? No. You are a hack.

6.-others? Like who? Data? Not even Matthew agreed with you.

You are alone in this, aside from Data. Hell, the irony is, that if you didnt say anything about multi univeraal range, Yugi and pals would habe stayed at 3-A, but now i have to say that i want to push for tier 2.

Ah, are you forgetting Arigamy, Dark649, Imagnym, and Khristis (In the blog)? Pretty sure if more people came, they would disagree with you.

1.) Believe what you want, because I know what's true and I'd never report people for having a difference of opinion in a debate. I reported you for your behavior. No excuses, simple as that.

2.) And that's another issue. Kaiba not once destroyed the dimension fromm the duel. He attacked Diva using Obelisk and it ended there. As for the bullies and henchman, once again, they were BFR'd long before Diva loses to Yugi so his defeat would only bring back Bakura, the person Yugi was specifically fighting to save. The others are lost causes for the upteenth time.

3.) Debunked the duel disks resistances already. Only Kaiba gets it, no one else and the feat does not at all scale to Atem. Makes it even more of an outlier and they only defeated Diva because the Plana was vanishing.. If a 6-C fights a 5-B and the 5-Bs power is continously decreasing at the sight, the 6-C wont become 5-B by winning And no, the cube was destroyed the moment Corrupted Diva lost. Another lie and this time I'll actually show it since luckily a perfect HD version of Atems return is on YouTube- https://youtu.be/P3yHRw3saW4

2:11. The instant Atem returns the Dark Plana immediately begins being destroyed. That "light" that's pouring down from it isn't from Atem but from the Plana being destroyed via his revival.

And at 3:44. Literally the instant Diva loses and vanishes, the Dark Plana cube gets destroyed and releases golden light of its own that restores the erasure as a result. Atem never unleashes any sort of action to reverse the damages. He literally only came to beat Diva and leave.

So yeah no. The cube being destroyed by Atem or being destroyed after his return are all lies.

4.) Another desperate twist. By saying the movie opening is non-canon, im clearly refering to whatever effects shown that would be abused to become "feats".

5.) Khrisists replies in the blog kind of disagree with you. And even then, what debunks? No counters for the star stuff has been made here, only repeating circular arguments. So no debunk.

6.) The Plana already had Multi-Universal range from BFR so this is moot. And the place Diva was banished to isnt a universe either. More speculation at its finest.

7.) I repeat what I say because nothing more needs to actually said when addressing already debunked circular points. Simple as that.

8.) " Hack"? Another insult to add to the fire and did you even see me saying reply here instead of the blog? Asked multiple times? You seem yo ignore this as well.

9.) Lying on Matthews word when he never even said he was a part of this discussion. He only called your side out to stop with the disrespect to others and nothing more.

10.) Then I guess its a good thing a staff member whos ACTUALLY SAID they disagree legitimately disagrees with this, giving my side more creditablilty than yours who go off the same stuff.

Will reply later if need be as im in school atm.

Can the two of you stop bickering at each other?

And, i tought this was not a vote thing, why are people using the number of people who agree as value?

@Sosefu

1.) If the "stop bickering" stuff is directed at me, im not the one whos bickering, im simply debating in a discussion. The other side are the ones explicty being insulting with rude behavior noted more times than someone can count at this point.

2.) Not neccesarily a vote thing, but the number of people who agree/disagree is important, almost as important as staff members agreeing to grant more credibility to a side of an argument.

Megaboy Prime said:
Hack is technically not an insult.
Also forgot to address this.

Hack "technically" not being an insult doesn't matter at all. "B****" isn't an insult either as it describes a female dog. And yet people throw it around as an insult all the time.

This is no different. The fact here is you used this word in the intentful act of insulting me.

It'd be better if you guys just dropped the bickering nstead of kicking the horse over and over again. It's sigh-worthy at this point.

Replying on Boy´s place.

1.->Believe what you want

Then, you just give up on that point? Okay.

2..-Can you prove that? Because the time you have to be on Prana to be destroyed depends on every person.

If anything, this is a plothole.

3.-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Pranaextra
This scan proves you wrong 100%.
4.-So, because we are "abusing" this for feats, you decide the opening to the FILM is not canon anymore? Are you sure you are not biased againjst pro-upgraders, again?

5.-What debunks? Have you even read the blog?

I already aknoledged all of your cmments there. And ive debunked you over and over again in this very thread.

6.->More especulation

You are the one who made up that the bullies and henchment´s times needed to be on Prana to be destroyed was over before Yugi could beat Diva.

Not to mention when Diva lost, his prana memory dimension was already very small.

7.-You have not debunked anything, you just keep reposting the same argument over and over again.

As simple as that.

8.-Mega boy stuff.

9.-He did not agree with you.

10.-You have no cerdibility since ive already debunked ost of your arguments.

Like i said, having these people pop out of nowhere to agree with you even when the evidence is obvious makes me quite suspicious.

But, hey, i wont tell of what because youd just report me in an effort to shut me down.

Please, do not even bother replying at this point. You are done.

If you do not even aknoledge point 3, i would have confirmed that you are either unable to realize how wrong you are or not know how to read direct statements from the film.

1.) No, because the reasons why you THINK I reported you and Mega earlier are your own business and problem. I don't have to answer to either of you because I clarified why and if you don't believe it, not my problem.

2.) But they weren't destroyed. They were BFR'd agai. BFR =/= destroyed. Next.

3.) "A duel disk". A Duel Disk that is completely 100% unique to Kaiba and ONLY Kaiba. Yugis and Kaiba's duel disks are no where near the same for reasons I already pointed out. Next.

4.) It's not even a decision. Not one of us use flashy openings from movies, animes, tv shows, etc. that have zero correlation to the actual show/movie they're opening for, otherwise MANY verses would be given way more stuff because of this. We don't do it for anyone else, Yugioh isn't suddenly an exception.

5.) Except you haven't. At all.

6.) Except it isn't made up, its going by logic. Yugi was specifcally fighting to save Bakura, no one else. They are lost causes. And victims who were banished days prior wouldnt be in the same boat as someone banished only recently. Also, the dimension was always small seeing as it has mini pyramids and deserts in it. No where near even continent sized. Refer to when Diva went their with Mani and Sarah.

7.) Because my arguments have yet to have real counters for them, so im going to keep repeating them. Especially when they're being compared to yours, which are purely circular points.

9.) He didn't agree with anyone, so stop using him as a desperate factor. He came to warn you about your consistent bad behavior, thats it. Want him to be on your side? Actually ask him to give him his thoughts or leave him out.

10.) Using already debunked circular-repeated arguments as "debunks" aren't actuall debunks. You seem to be new to this. And I do have credibility because unlike you, SD and Dark, who are staff, literally just said they agreed with me.

>People popping out of no-where to agree with me.

So your implying again that there socks, after blatently being warned about not doing that? Your not going to last here if you keep that up and I don't appreciate you calling others socks just because they go against you. That is very petty and downright rude to them.

Im back.

1) Thank god, you finally realized you are wrong?

2) Bruh do you even realize what you are writting? You just said that Bakura returning was logical but the bullies and henchmen not returning to be illogical or PIS.

Make up your mind.

3) I am pretty sure Kaiba resisted Prana with the new duel disk.

And, since its a very, very obvious and important part of the movie, i wont even BOTHER to explain tht the new duel disks DO resist prana. I wont even reply to this point. Its flat out useless if you have not even seen the movie.

4) The movie contradicting your headcanon means its non canon now? Come on. Its that your best argument?

5) I literally debunked any comments you made on Rapid´s blog.

and i will ask you again.

Have you seen the movie? Because what you are saying do imply you have not.

6)You are moot, dude.

Your arguments have been destroyed, stomped and obliterated for a while now.

Now, i will ask you another question.

Do you hate Yugioh? why are you saying such nonsense just to keep it away from tier 3? Not that it matters, even if you "win" this with your lies, Anime Yugi will get to Tier 2.

7) How many times have you replied this? Literally saying "Nu uuuh im right you are wroooong because of this reply i made that i cannot even link!"

8) Yeah, you just keep ignoring what i write and just keep posting the same thing again thinking you are right and lying to people who "agree" with you.

9.-Matthew just said "Please show at least some respect towards the people you're arguing with. Don't call others sockpuppets."

He did not say "I agree with Kukui and his debunked lies".

There is a difference.

10.-Woooah. So having people who havent even seen the movie (such as yourself) agree with this downplay makes it "credible"?

Come on.

1.-Oh my, so it was just coincidence that we were the most vocal users against your arguments? In the yugioh thread? Its like reporting you and Data for disagreeing with me but just adding a "LOL This isnt about Yugioh you guys." 2.- Next? When you lose all of your memories, you are destroyed. Its stated in my blog and in the movie.

3.-Kaiba LITERALLY GAVE YUGI A NEW DUEL DISK IN THEIR DUEL.

"Next"

4.-It is, because you are the only one who has ever said that the opening to a movie shouldnt be canon because people on the internet disagree with you.

Sad!

5.-Check the blog, you know it is true.

6.-It was an example on how faulty your logic is.

You are the one saying that the bullies and the henchmen didnt come back even when the dimension was destroyed, even after Yugi defeated Diva.

Did he chose to save Bakura out of anyone? I didnt see a scene with Yugi saying "Okay, ive defeated you and now i will save Bakura and only bakura out of all the people youd BFRed."

This also contradicts the finale with the Phraraoh saving the entire stadium. "Next."

7.-Check the blog and read my replies.

If you just ignore my replies, you are only fooling yourself into thinking you are right.

9.-"Desperate factor"? YOU CALLED HIM HERE.

10.->Already debunked circular arguments.

I already gave you a link to post proof but you havent. You know why? Because you have no way to prove your headcanon.

I have posted scans, Statements and timeframes.

I will never, ever accept waht you say as truth if you do not post proof.

And you have no excuse.

Post proof of your claims or i will officially win. And i hope everyone who voted for you realizes that all of what you are saying is without evidence.

1.) Already adressed this with Rapid.

2.) I don't have to make up my mind. In fact, thinking about it again, I don't even see why anyone returning or not returning from BFR suddenly has anything to do with the Plana's destruction. Not that it matters as I already proved Atem had no part in restoring the world.

3.) Kaiba resisitng it means jack. It means only he resists it, not anyone else. Thats NLF. And for reasons I already covered and have not been addressed YET, Kaiba's duel disk and the one Yugi used are not the same at all. Plus, new point, what your suggesting here is that if the duel disks themselves had this resistance, literally every duelist and their mother who get one would get the resistance, which is completely ridiculous. Even more reason why only Kaiba gets it.

4.) Except it isn't headcanon. In fact its NO canon at all. The movie doesnt even REFERENCE the movie opening saying they're actual dimensions. Its your burden of proof to prove otherwise. Until then, its non-canon for this and what I already explained to Rapid.

5.) No you didn't. You picked and chosen minor parts to even "debunk" which I debunked right back. If you think you debunked them, post them here and not on the blod for the upteenth time.

6.) Saying im moot? Adding more fuel to the fire and they're only debunked according to your side only. And they aren't debunked.

7.) No, I don't hate Yugioh in any way, especially when I already mentioned I previously fought for this upgrade just as you are doing now. But you'd know that if you didn't ignore stuff to your end. And lies? Your starting to be no different than the bleach fans from the Bleach Revision at this point.

8.) As long as you keep using circular arguments, I will continue to say the same thing. Actually use real counters and then things will be different.

9.) No, I don't ignore anything you write as I address it. Cannot say the same for you.

10.) Already addressed the Matt stuff. He agreed with neither side so stop thinking he suddenly agreed with you just because he came to address your behavior.

>Claims I havent seen the movie

Yet I have it downloaded on my PC and have seen it dozens of times to know what happens beginning to end. If that isn't knowing the movie, IDK what is. And I don't need to know the movie to know when arguments have flaws, just as no one here needs to know a verse to say somethings incorrect.

1.) It doesnt change the fact you are wrong, dude.

2.) You have not proved Atem didnt restore the world. It was already proven he did by the order of events.

3.) >Kaiba resisitng it means jack.

Kaiba resisting something that i said he doesnt doesnt mean jack?

That is a sad argument.

4.) My god. You truly believe that the opening of the movie is not canon to the rest of the movie...

I do pity you.

5.)

You literally expect us to accept " Because he was weakened after being brutally beaten by Yugi?"

And you put it on a question mark like it was obvious.

No.

You dont get sent into prana by losing a card game in this earth.

Here is your first debunk and post scans, "Profesor".

6.) They are. Oh my god.

You literally reply to every reply to your argument with "Noooo i was nooot debunked"

7.) It seems so, only a person who wants to see such an obvious upgrade fail is someone who wants Yugioh to stay weak.

Was it worth it, pal?

8.) As long as you keep using circular arguments, I will continue to say the same thing.

9.) No, I don't ignore anything you write as I address it. Cannot say the same for you.

(Yes, i replied the same thing for both points 8 and 9)

10.)

>Claims I havent seen the movie

Erm...Yeah. What you are saying is already explained in the movie.

and you have not posted any scans, so...just leave.

@Rapid

1.) False Equivalncy. Reporting someone for disagreeing with you is NOT an offense on ANY remote level. Reporting someone for having bad behavior, consistent i'll add, is. Or are the multiple comments from Staff telling you to clean up your act not relevant?

2.) And yet that has nothing to do with anyone but Joey, who was actually the only one IN a memory dimension made by Diva.

3.) Okay and? He gave Yugi a duel disk for gaming purposes and nothing else. Kaiba's is unique and does far more, so you can't compare them.

4.) It isn't. Make a thread right now asking this and I can gurantee almost every single person would give a HUGE no to openings equaling feats. We dont use openings as feats. Never have, never will. So Yugioh isn't going to get special treatment.

5.) Instead of debating on a blog, post it here. Like you were asked many times already.

6.) Wait wait. Why are you assuming the bullies were sent to the dimension Kaiba destroyed (WHICH he didnt) first of all? That never happened. They were sent to a random dimension that had 0 thing to do with the Plana and Kaiba. And for the latter, are you kidding me? Yugi literally entered Kaiba's tournament to save Bakura.....and the Phararoh saving the stadium contradicts jack since, well, he's a hero? Him or Yugi not saving anyone is blatently out of character and obviously wouldnt want people to die. Especially their own friends.

7.) Once again, stop discussing on the blog like you were already asked. Do so here so at least notifs of it will be given.

8.) Read the thread again. A staff member called Matt. Another lie.

9.) Because again, my PC has 0 ways of screenshotting and is already slow enough as it is to use *********. Also, nice use of the 'headcanon" card. Makes you no different than how people complained about the Bleach revisions.

10.) Too bad they won't. You don't decide who wins as neither do I. People have their own judgement and free will, so if they agree with me, its within reason. Stop complaining about it because they don't agree with you and I could care less if you don't accept what I say. Your call, your problem. Not mine.

Before i reply to your thing.

I want EVERYONE to know one thing

This man has NOT posted any proof of this claims even when I gave him the link to the movie.

Is he the one you are supporting? THINK about that.

I have posted SCANS, QUOTES AND TIMEFRAMES and he has posted NOTHING.

Reflect for a bit on who is the one with the most reasonable argument.

@Mega

1.) So your saying reporting people for having rude condescending behavior, which literally everyone else does and are supposed to do, is wrong?

2.) Posted a link and explained in detail with timeframes above. Example of how you ignore stuff for your own benefit and don't put forth real counters.

3.) But he did resist it, using his duel disk. A unique one. So what is even this point detailing?

4.) The flashy effects of it aren't canon is what im refering to. Don't twist and manipulate this to suit you. Post even a reference of it in the movie to make it debateable.

5.) And I already clarified that even if thats wrong, what does that have to do with being immune, scratch that NLF, having resistance to Plana? It doesn't.

Also, once again, the "professor" remark is yet again another rude remark on your part. Your literally hurting yourself and giving me more of a reason to widen my report against you on your condescending behavior.

6.) Because your stuff is only circular-repeated arguments ALREADY countered. Saying "im not debunked" is all I need until an actual counter pops up.

7.) Lying on me again. DONT put words in my mouth. When did I say Yugioh was weak? Another temper tantrum for not getting what you want. Disagreeing with this doesnt mean im saying the verse is weak, so stop assuming so.

8&9.) Literally copied what I said before. Shows you have no real answer to the way I address circular arguments from your side.

10.) Telling me to leave won't help you either.

@Rapid

I don't need to post scans to call out the flaws in yours. STOP assuming that posting scans = automatically right. It doesnt.

And trying to persuade the opposition, who have all seen the movie and are very experienced with its material, that im wrong isn't a good move. Otherwise they would have agreed with you by now.

Plus, don't act like you're absolute when your scans blatently keep out timeframes of material to help your side. Such as not addressing the Dark Plana Cube stuff that proved Atem had no part in restoring what the Plana destroyed.

Back