• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You're gonna have a bad time, bub.

Sans teleports away and impales Wolvy with a few dozen bones that also destroy his soul, so sans takes this.

I've seen people saying that Wolverine's soul can fight death to come back to life or something. Don't know how that would work against soul attacks though.

He can do that if his healing factor is overtaxed to resurrect himself, but he actually damages his soul each time he does it.

And sans's soul manipulation either ignores resistances to soul manipulation, or is capable of overwhelming the soul resistance of a 2-B, so it won't help anyway

Wolverine's regen wouldn't help him if his soul is destroyed. And sans could always teleport himself or wolverine away to avoid being hit

How "Destroy his soul" ?

He can just kill every cell of his body by shooting a lot of blasters.

Kandorkk said:
How "Destroy his soul" ?

Sans attacks hurt the soul and body at the same time. Sans can destroy his soul if he does enough damage to it.

No, in undertale the little heart you control during combat is literally your SOUL, what Flowey describes as the "culmination of your being", body and soul. Every monster in Undertale can attak it with their magic, and sans can even change the soul's nature with "blue mode" and bypassing invincibility frames (negating durability on a meta-level)

Kandorkk said:
How "Destroy his soul" ?
Well, adamantium is hard to destroy, even gods have a hard time breaking it. Plus, Wolvie was once completely blown up and nuked by Nitro until nothing was left but his skeleton. But that didn't stop him, he got back up and beat the shit out of Nitro. But as hard Wolvie is to put down for good, I don't see him touching Sans unless he catches him off-guard.

Sans can't destroy Wolverine's body to save his life. But I have no idea what Wolvy's soul resistance is like. I do know that Wolverine can't catch Sans due to having no range game, being a weaker Chara that can regenerate.

Also, surviving an attack of a certain manipulation doesn't mean resistance. Pikachu can survive a Confusion, but not have mind manipulation resistance. Only exceptions are like, the overly haxxed one like causality, time, conceptual, void, etc.

I heard in the guts vs wolverine thread he didn't have any resistance to guts cutting his soul (but that was a while back things could've changed). So sans should be able to kill wolverine

Back