• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your verses updates!

So I have plans for Hero's Oath

Obviously, the characters are going to get stronger throughout the series due to training and learning their powers better and stuff, so here's my proposal to myself:

Freshman/Sophmore year versions share a profile, as the power jump isn't all that high and it's consistant with the Freshman year showings. Also I have re-written the Freshman year stories and the Freshman tournament story to better adjust for some of the abilities seen in the Sophmore year series. (Doesn't effect the actual stories at all, just makes the abilities more consistant like Stage 3 Adam's regen & precog that he's getting soon). This will be the first key for a majority of the characters.

Their 2nd key will be of their feats Junior/Senior year as a majority of the characters will gain a massive power boost during those stories.

But what about characters that already have multiple keys like Adam? Good question. And to find the answer to that, I looked at the Deku profile, and then I looked at the other Deku profile, and found my answer. Multiple profiles for the same character. Makes it less of a headache and makes the page far less cluttered. Characters who might get this:

Adam
Henry (Depends on quite a bit of factors)
Liam ;)
Black Ice
Charlotte (Depends on quite a bit of factors)
Copycat
Maybe more depending on a variety of factors

So I have plans for Hero's Oath

Obviously, the characters are going to get stronger throughout the series due to training and learning their powers better and stuff, so here's my proposal to myself:

Freshman/Sophmore year versions share a profile, as the power jump isn't all that high and it's consistant with the Freshman year showings. Also I have re-written the Freshman year stories and the Freshman tournament story to better adjust for some of the abilities seen in the Sophmore year series. (Doesn't effect the actual stories at all, just makes the abilities more consistant like Stage 3 Adam's regen & precog that he's getting soon). This will be the first key for a majority of the characters.

Their 2nd key will be of their feats Junior/Senior year as a majority of the characters will gain a massive power boost during those stories.

But what about characters that already have multiple keys like Adam? Good question. And to find the answer to that, I looked at the Deku profile, and then I looked at the other Deku profile, and found my answer. Multiple profiles for the same character. Makes it less of a headache and makes the page far less cluttered. Characters who might get this:

Adam
Henry (Depends on quite a bit of factors)
Liam ;)
Black Ice
Charlotte (Depends on quite a bit of factors)
Copycat
Maybe more depending on a variety of factors
Stage 4 Adam whe-

He's here!

Hero's Oath Sophmore Year's draft is done and we can start some calcs!

New Profiles Coming Soon:

Students:
Screamer (Can scream up to 257 dB)
Papercut (Can make dangerously sharp weapons out of paper)
Acid Spit (Has acidic spit she can manipulate and use in a variety of ways)
Zach Anderson (Can manipulate bubble gum for a variety of uses, such as using it to swing like Spider-Man, trap opponents, ect)
Summer Graves (Can shoot out beams of consentrated energy from her hands that she can control the heat of)

Villians:
Copycat (Can copy other peoples Sollertia)
Point Blank (When making a finger gun, he can shoot out a very powerful bolt of energy that rips through opponents)
Master Of Metal (Can control large quantities of metal)
Oxen (A guy with the horns and appearance of an ox)
Holes (A guy that can make portals)
Blade Wings (A guy with a set of 4 wings made of metal that can cut people apart)
Draco Porven (Has multiple sollertia, mainly the ability to create explosions and the ability to make large bubbles he can trap people in)
Eruption (Can control lava, and can go into a "lava state" where his skin is replaced with a layer of obsidian, increasing his durability)
Duplicator (Can take objects and duplicate them, danmakuing his opponent. His main weapon is Bladed Hand's sevared arm in blade form, which he launches at people)

Vigilante:
Tox (Has the ability to manipulate various poisonous gasses and tear gas)

Possible Calculatable Feats:

AP:
  • Screamers Scream (Already calced at 11.978 Kilotons earlier, all Stage 2 Adam level characters scale to this. 11.978/3 = 3.993 Kilotons)
  • Draco's explosions (Scales to Stage 1 Adam characters) (Predicting Multi-City Block - Small Town level)
  • Point Blank's Blast (Scales to Stage 2 Adam characters) (Predicting Small Town - Town level)
  • Summer Graves' Blasts (Scales to Stage 1 Adam characters) (Predicting City Block level)
  • Oxen's Ramming (Scales to 9-A Characters) (Predicting Small Building level)
  • Master Of Metal slamming a metal cube onto Stage 3 Adam (Predicting Mountain level)
  • Henry melts said steal cube (Predicting Mountain - Large Mountain level)
LS:
  • Base Adam stops a train (Predicting Class 100)
  • Master of Metal lifts steel cube (Predicting Class G - Class T)
Shockingly, no notable speed feats worth calcing. I'll start calcs sometime soon and make the new profiles

I stg Javen & Rayfire if you ask about Stage 4 Adam I will steal your kneecaps

Hero's Oath has some new calculations!

Upgrades:
All people with Class 100 LS will now have Class K LS
All top-tiers will have Class G LS
All 8-As will now be Low 7-C
All Low 7-Cs will now be 7-C
All 7-Cs will now be 7-B
New hacks, skill feats, characters, drama, plotlines, and character development
Plenty of characters died
And the stage is set for those without the Sollertia gene to start hunting those with it, now starting the "Sollertia vs Non-Sollertia" arc of the series
Liam is still alive despite being stabbed through the lung and will be making a return because of course he will, I can't get rid of him just yet, he's my favorite villian and we need Stage 4 Adam vs Stage 2 Liam to happen

Yo primal i gotta ask, is there a hero's oath version of Plus Ultra? I've been thinking about this for the last 5 minutes and can't get it out of my head
No, not really, there's no major saying or phrase that the characters say, but ig there is something kind of simular in the verse? And it can be found in the name of the series. The name "Hero's Oath" comes from the fact that in that world, when you become a licensed professional superhero, you have to take an oath called the Hero's Oath, where you pretty much swear that you will do all in your power to protect the innocent, enforce justice, and use your gifts for good. That's honestly probably the closest thing in the verse to MHA's "Plus Ultra"

update the goat sr pelo has given me a feat that yields small city results for the lawl cinematic universe
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Back