• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your personal favorite Attack Potency and Speed tiers?

As the title says, what levels of power and speed are your personal favorites for characters to have and why?

My personal favorite attack potency tiers are:

• Room / Small Building level
* Multi-City Block Level

* Town level

* City level

* Mountain level

* Country level

* Multi-Continent level

* Large Planet level+

* Dwarf Star level

* Solar System level

* Multi-Solar System level

* Galaxy level

* Universe level+

* Multiverse level

And my personal favorite speed tiers are:

• Supersonic
* High Hypersonic

* Massively Hypersonic

* Relativistic

* Massively FTL

Planet to Large Planet level always seemed the coolest to me. Everything above that seems, I dunno, just not as cool, and anything above Multivese hurts my head to think about.

As for Speed, Massively Hypersonic+, just because its fun to say.

To be thoroughly honest immediately, I prefer Massively Hypersonic+ to Massively Faster than Light as Speed levels, and for Attack Potency, Mountai to Complex Multiverse level.

For Attack Potency: Town through City level, Island level, Small Planet level, Galaxy level, Multi-Universe level and High Hyperverse level. I don't really have a reason, I just really like those.

For speed, Sub-Relativistic.

Ap: Universe Level+ (It's complicated enough to keep me intrigued but not so much so I need to use an uncomfortable amount of glucose just to decipher as is the case with 1-C and above).

Moon/Small Planet: I adore how it's used to indicate a character/franchise is now ready for the big leads in vs battles.

Planet Level: It's a classic.

Speed: Omnipresent (Mostly because it's so great, I can't even imagine such a thing being possible)

FTL: I'm intrigued due to the fact that no real life example of this exists since the neutrino was debunked.

My favorite tiers are rather low.

Speedwise, I prefer supersonic to hypersonic.

Powerwise, Building to MCB.

It makes for great fights without looking absurd with the whole collateral damage thing that fights on higher tiers tend to do.

Speed: I'd go for Supersonic to all the way to FTL, maybe FTL+ as the max.

AP: Building to Planet normally. Always thought destroying a planet as big as ours was the most destructive you could do when i was a kid. Nowadays, the highest it'll be is Multiverse level+.

AP: Galaxy level (Universe busing always felt generic, but galaxy busting has enough flair to win me over).

Speed: Massively FTL+ (No real reason, I just love how fast fictional entities can get).

Because let's face it. People with those types of speeds want to make sure that they trick their enemies into thinking they're moving at hypersonic speeds, but in reality, their eyes are only to see the closest thing that makes sense to them, which above average hypersonic speeds. Just like how getting rapidly punched by Star Platinum or Wally West, AKA The Flash, you cannot grasp the true form and speed of their movements and attacks with standard eyes.

Back