• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your first character profile vs your latest character profile.

Welp, the only profile you made vs the only profile you made

The only profile you made stomps the only profile you made

So...

Rudeus Greyrat vs Thanatos

While Thanatos has the definite haxx advantage, what with him having teleportation, soul attacks, summoning and sealing, Rudeus has such a massive DAKKA difference that he's several tiers higher at his strongest. Not to mention Rudy having eyes that can see kilometers away and see a second into the future at average.

The power gap definitely goes above and beyond that of haxx.

First page wasn't completely made by me, but it was Hui Mo-Ri. Rep pretty much made it because I was pretty new to profile making. Second and last page I made was Knack.

Hui Mo-Ri will destroy Knack.

It's been a while, but I think my first profile was Ringo Roadagai, and my latest is Mogall (Fire Emblem)

Inconclusive because of Ringo's reactions

But in speed equalized either version of Mogall stomps, Sacred Stones via Stone and then spamming attacks, Echoes via eventually overwhelming him with sheer numbers

Zealot vs Niadra... Other than the complete tier difference, she killed like fifty Zealots in the only mission she appeared in. Not the most balanced fight.

Going farther down the road to when we find a balanced matchup, we have Dehaka vs Niadra. Niadra's mind control could prove problematic, while Dehaka would likely kill her quickly using his clones and Drag. Could go either way, really.

Matt vs Prince Lotor

5-A vs 5-B..

Lotor might actually be on Matt's level, but out of safety I made him "At least 5-B". Lotor is much more skilled, but Matt is far more haxed, powerful and versatile. Even if they both were 5-A, Matt would probably win.

TFW you made a page for a game only like 3 people have ever played.

TFW You made pages for an obscure Mexican cartoon that no one else has even heard of

TFW you made nearly all the pages for a verse where your only knowledge on the plot comes from a Death Battle.

Sam Star

Vs

Janja

Sam is unknown, though I see her taking on Janja with ease since she's strong enough to take down characters like Patrick with ease.

Do my characters need to have at least one known tier to be in? Is there an exception to the rule?

To be honest I thought Shirahoshi was my first profile, but she's the second (but first with a known tier currently). She would have won by either Sea King destroying Pride Lands or eating Janja or Janja not being a good swimmer. By herself, she probably would not know what to do, but it may not be that painful since her huge size might give her some durability to a hyena attack.

Back