• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters end up in Silent Hill.

So imagine if your favorite characters were to find themselves in silent hill, or a silent hill esque setting?

They have to survive there for 1 month, minimum in order to leave. Dimensional hax, reality warping, etc is useless for trying to escape.

I'm pretty sure most of us know that Silent Hill conjures monsters based off of the victim's state of mind. Said monsters have equal physical stats to that particular character.

Your character loses if they are likely to die, or go insane before the time limit is up.

Can your favorite characters make it?

Let's go through my profile.

Godzilla (Composite): Steps on Silent Hill.

The Player (Minecraft): Steve should make it, real Player roflstomps.

Asriel Dreemurr: Roflstomps

Wither Storm: Eats the whole thing.

Grey Goo: Eats the whole thing.

Discord: Messes around and turns the place into a lolipop land.

Bill Cipher: He's seen worse.

James Jaspers: Reality warp bois.

Master Hand: Invites them as fodder enemies for the next Smash game.

Animdude (FNAF World): He made FNAF, he's seen worse.

Monika: Ehhh, she'd probably plot manip.

Maxwell: He summons his own army of Zombies and Ghouls n stuff to kill all the others.

Terraria: He's seen WAY worse.

Kirby (Character): Refer to Cal's comment

The Cosmic Imaginatio: It's the Multiverse, I doubt it would be affected.

Chara: Been way worse.

Rudues Greyrat has shit tier physical stats. His reaction times are far lower without his precog too.

He keeps his precog eye open and just uses molecular flash freeze on everything that tries to attack.

How about we do the more interesting side, who Doesn't survive?

Well... I've still got nothing. Even if Spike Spiegel and Eli Shane lose in power, they're still able to just use tactics to get out of their predicament. I mean, Eli Shane ended up surviving in a mall full of zombies in one episode, and Spike survived an aliens parody.

Back