• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ah, no tier 1 characters are allowed. In this case, just ignore my comment above.

Galarian Steiner

1. Reality Warping

2. Explosion Manipulation

3. Spatial Manipulation

4. High-Godly Regenerationn

5. Magic

I don't know that much about this character so I kinda just picked powers that countered what his abilities and strengths were.

Saber Toothed Tiger

Well, this doesn't seem to be much of a problem.

I'll choose:

-Status Effect Inducement (Freezing/Paralysis).

-Fear Manipulation (or Sleep Inducement).

That's it, I don't need anything else lol.

The Anti Void said:
Foe: Vegeta (Chou) (Base)

1. Power Null (Area around me)

2. Attack Reflection (Passive)

3. Intangibility

With speed = and Attack Reflection all his punches and small attacks will fly back at him. Power Null for his shockwaves and giant attacks. And last Intangibility to stick my hand inside of him and crush his heart when he gets close for CQC. Brutal but effective.
For DB characters: Non Corporeal

That's it. Lmao that's incon

Back