• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Evil Toddlers and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the infinte flat plane seeking vengeance against the voices who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Toddlers, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... Farerpurple.

Infinite. they will all taste my scaley fins. theres no incapping in this thunderdome those LITTLE ******* AREN'T STANDING A CHANCE

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one stood. Burned by the embers of Armageddon, his soul blistered by the fires of Evil Toddlers and tainted beyond ascension, he chose the path of perpetual torment. In his ravenous hatred he found no peace; and with boiling blood he scoured the infinte flat plane seeking vengeance against the voices who had wronged him. He wore the crown of the Night Toddlers, and those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... Farerpurple.

Infinite. they will all taste my scaley fins.
garou adapts, skill stomps, regens, copies, one shots, gg gg gg gg gg
wait, this isn't a garou match in my notifs wtf

This is a thread about you (with real weapons) vs toddlers. Why is Garou suddenly being talked about?

Where do they spawn can I just set something up to telefrag them anyway my options are one weapon or any number of pitbulls the weapon would be an aircraft carrier fleet with supplies I wouldn’t even have to directly kill them assuming they don’t start spawning in the ship I might have to burn the bodies occasionally but I would have rations, stored weaponry, several air crafts and hopefully entertainment so in theory I will be capable of living out my natural life I might end adopt one for entertainment or two. In truth my friend this force just gave me access to a world without disease and the only threats to survival being an endless supply of literal babies and the ethics of eating them instead of saving them from stupidity once we run out of food and water I would be come the one who began life in this world and gave it true meaning the creator of everything I would be respected long after my death more then one cult will be created in my name I will be the origin of hope, stories, shelter, I will give them language and teach them many things my legacy will bring infinity death and infinite prosperity even after I am forgotten by name a fate arguably greater than any this universe can offer me.

Back