• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
maxresdefault_6.jpg

Dog

Still gonna be difficult to feed that many doggos so, youre gonna probably end up with hundreds in the end.

I'd probably incap most. I'd hit, but I wouldn't go too far.

But I see most people have said similar things in that I probably wouldn't at all in a real situation. As someone with actual toddler-sitting experience... I am filled with regrets that I'm hoping to make amends for.
cutlorey

i just get into a tank and roll over them. I take a googolplex pitbulls but i only summon 10 at a time

Considering the amount of toddlers is infinite, it’s impossible to “win”. You are stuck there until you die since your task is to destroy an infinite number of beings, which is not possible with a finite source of power.

I would never actually kill a toddler, and feel uncomfortable even talking of performing said act in a hypothetical, so I’ll switch this to regular adult humans since that feels mildly less morally reprehensible and doesn’t change my answer. The best way to rack a good streak in a situation where I am bloodlusted is by waiting for a hefty amount of people to spawn, then dropping a Tsar Bomba on the spawn point (since all weapons are allowed, including nuclear ones), it’s a kamikaze attack but you were always going to die anyways, and with a person spawning every 5 seconds, and you making the spawn point uninhabitable for up to 5 years, you could get a streak as high as 6,307,200. That’s far more than you’d get before passing out and being killed in your sleep with any melee or extended range weapon

Where do the pitbulls, tanks, knives etc. mentioned above come from? You said any (real-world) weapon, so I picked the most destructive one in the history of mankind that will spawn kill my enemies 5 years after it’s use, seemed a no brainer

Where do the pitbulls, tanks, knives etc. mentioned above come from? You said any weapon, so I picked the most destructive one in the history of mankind that will spawn kill my enemies 5 years after it’s use, seemed a no brainer

I mean as in how are you going to detonate it.

doesn't it need to be dropped out of the sky in order to explode?

Edit: Okay so no, going off Google. Nvm.

I would never actually kill a toddler, and feel uncomfortable even talking of performing said act in a hypothetical, so I’ll switch this to regular adult humans since that feels mildly less morally reprehensible and doesn’t change my answer.
… hmm? 🤔

Considering the definition of weapon is defined as "a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage" then I chose the spawn with a black hole that will consume toddlers until the heat death of the universe.

The monkey does not see what is so morally wrong with toddler slaughter.

Tbf the toddlers would have his blood if he hesitated.

Back