• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

you tier is fully bullshit: composite human vs elsa(frozen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those stomp threads. Close this. When you try to make a versus matchup, next time, make sure they are at least set at the same tier for this fight.

How does that stop Elsa from insta-freezing tho?

What next, CH vs Low 6-B Goku?

Everything Elsa could just freeze pretty easily. Her ice is literally almost on par with a space shuttle.

EDIT: Or should I say, sneeze.

KLOL506 said:
How does that stop Elsa from insta-freezing tho?

What next, CH vs Low 6-B Goku?
Well, there was CH vs Mecha Goku, which...lasted longer than any relationship I've had, to say the least

Insecurity97 said:
Well, there was CH vs Mecha Goku, which...lasted longer than any relationship I've had, to say the least
We all know where that went LMAO.

Real life tech is a joke compared to primitive DB tech.

Elsa's ice > Her own durability. Also, citation needed that this tank can shoot Mach 21 shells.

Where?

Final136 said:
this tank can runs at 90 MPH shot at every 4-5 secound even normal bowman can kill elsa
90 MPH vs Mach 21 sneeze

Elsa's ice >>>>> Elsa's own dura

WUT

Elsa can freeze a country. Any distance that a firearm considers effective range will be well within range to ice, and considering the smaller distance the intensity of that freeze would be far more powerful; it would be like dumping liquid nitrogen over a large area; CH can't survive that.

>Said average joe is Building level

Not exactly serving your arguments. Also, Elsa's ice dwarves her own dura. It's gonna stop tank shells alright.

this tank can operation in russia russia winter can kill people via cold like nazi in ww2 and this tank can fight in russian winter

WOT

How is this tank penetrating 6-B thick ice? It's literally like dropping liquid nitrogen on a massive area, as Assalt said.

Uh... I'm going to close this as it looks like a stomp to me and others think so as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back