• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You have my permission to Die Gumshoe

A fight between detective Gumshoe vs Bane.

Gumshoe gets a call about a crime that is going to happen in one hour by a Chaacter called Bane. Little did he know. This is made by Bane himself.

1 hour of prep for both

Takes place in the streets

Speed is equal

Who wins and why?

Dick Gumshoe:

Bane (The Dark Knight Trilogy): 2

Inconclusive/Draw:

While Dick should be able to hold his own in this fight, I'm gonna have to give it to Bane here. Bane was able to casually overpower Batman, and him being able to punch through solid concrete pillars is a fair bit more impressive than Phoenix breaking wooden doors and tables, to which Dick scales to. On top of this, Bane has far more battle intelligence, and likely intelligence in general, and could easily break the detective.

Voting Discount Darth Suplex for these reasons.

Reasons seem fair. Tho I wouldn't underestimate his fighting skill or general intell. While we never get to see it on screen (that I can recall ATM). He legally does have to be trained in fighting with weapons and melee. And he is comparable to Miles and Phoenix at his peak. Even helping turn a case around that Miles saw as hopeless. Not saying more than Bane is combat wise. Just a little thing I'm throwing out there.

No, I get Dick should be good in a fight. Just not...Bane good.

Oh yea. I didn't mean to sound like I'm saying he is. Just brought it up cause I've seen quite a bit of people assume he can't fight and doesn't have any experience even tho he job would require both.

Back