• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You dont seem to get it, Earth isnt for you to conquer, it's for homosapiens. (Omni-Man vs Kamen Rider Blades)

Omni-Man:

Kamen Rider Blades: 7 (Lonkitt, LinkSlayerLvX, Veloxt1r0Kore, IxaSaga2, Metal Batta, Nicetoderp, BERRIES555)

+Speed Equalized
+Omni-Man is scaled to 43.9 PetaTons
+Blades is scailed to 7.287 PetaTons (3.049120000003E+25 J)
+Blades is in Storious Arc (41-47) key
+Blades start in his Tategami Hyoujuu Senki form.

58e55adddd2d321ed160a7a32c98c10d.jpg

jaynorn-lin-05-omni-man.jpg

Last edited:
I’d say Blades has the AP/durability advantage here. He highly upscales the High 6-A calc. Omni-Man obviously has the experience advantage as well as mobility given flight, but Blades certainly takes the skill advantage, especially given all the techniques he’s knowledgeable in at this stage, which will help him out a lot.

Absolute Zero won’t affect Omni-Man, but the power gap is going to get harder for him to deal with given Blades’ cool temperatures will amp himself.

I vote the socially awkward Secondary Rider

In the calc for Omni-Man, the results for pulverization, so his AP is actually 42 PetaTons. But, Blades has a pretty decent scale chain to his calc.

Isaac casually did a 7 PetaTon feat and is massively empowered being Kamen Rider Solomon, Blades fought Solomon and has gotten stronger by the Storious Arc. He also can attack Omni-Man from the inside out, don't know if Smart Atoms can help against that.

Last edited:
In the calc for Omni-Man, the results for pulverization, so his AP is actually 42 PetaTons. But, Blades has a pretty decent scale chain to his calc.

Isaac casually did a 7 PetaTon feat and is massively empowered being Kamen Rider Solomon, Blades fought Solomon and has gotten stronger by the Storious Arc.
We are only using Omni-Man's 14.2 Petatons.

I vote for my Homie Waterswordman, with just Simple reason
Blades can beat him with higher skill
but if he was in something colder place...
He will get more adventage in this match

And FRA from Lonkitt

I vote for my Homie Waterswordman, with just Simple reason
Blades can beat him with higher skill
but if he was in something colder place...
He will get more adventage in this match

And FRA from Lonkitt
anywhere Blades fight is "colder place" because of this

• Tategami Blazer (タテガミブレイザー, Tategami Bureizā): The white mane behind the helmet. The fighting spirit of the overflowing water forms a field of cold air, transforming the surroundings into pure ice. In addition, by incorporating the power of the Hyoujuu drawn from the Tatemagi Hoyujuu Senki Wonder Ride Book, it can be changed to a shape that conquers any environment.

Even with the raw AP advantage he had, Omni-Man didn't have any answer to AZ attacks that Blades do, and said Blades THS can do the AZ attacks continuously

So yeah, i'm keeping my vote

Yeah, I'd still keep my vote. It's evened the fight more, but I still believe Blades should have the same advantages

I still in my vote
it is like Omniman get x6-7 advantage of Ap, but like I said before, with higher skill

and, he become stronger than his boss feat for now, He couldn't one shot my Water Homie

Wait, how good reactive evolution that Omni-Man had, and how fast he is? I know speed are equalized here but still
Omni-Man's reactive evolution isn't that good. It really just lets him have kids with other species iirc. His speed is anywhere from MHS to Rel+. We decided on that since speed scaling in Invincible varies immensely.

Ah

Well, i guess this is a decisive win for Blades, Omni-Man can reliant on his AP advantage but otherwise he got outskilled and Blades has so many versatilities here

Even if we take the upscaling for Blades, Omni-man is still at advantage over physical contest, both in AP and LS. However, Blades do have massive versatility here, if he play the cards right then he might able to take it.

In the end, it come down to how potent Blades ability is, because Omni-man could easily dominates him in LS then tore his body apart, which is something very like to happen.

I'd argue that Blades definitely has enough skill to avoid being grappled by Omni-Man. He has access and knowledge of far more techniques than Omni-Man has displayed and unlike the fodder that the Viltrumites deal with on a daily basis, he actually has the AP and durability to not turn into a blood stain if he takes a hit

Back