• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You can apply one revision without a CRT

Let’s say the hypothetical revision sticks around for a year before an attempt to revert it

I would fulfil Latinguys dreams and make an all-in-one video game revision thread that makes every video game character Wall level or something.

I would fulfil Latinguys dreams and make an all-in-one video game revision thread that makes every video game character Wall level or something.
why not go further and just nerf all the hax because they are game mechanics and equalize their speed to subsonic

Castlevania: Give Dracula back his Mid Godly Regen and Immortality and Regen negation back to it and make everyone 2-C again lol

Soul Calibur: Make Astral Chaos a tier 2 place so I can get tier 2 soul edge

I would make The Emperor of Mankind have tier 0 hax and resistances just to see how much he slaps on the strongest lists

Upgrade the SCP Gods like SK, Yaldabaoth and the rest to High 1-B and then slap tier 0 on Swann's Proposal to see what would happen.

You know what would really be controversial? Removing MFTL JoJo and downgrading them to Hypersonic or something.
Just kidding, I'd probably do something less controversial. Like deleting Tier 1 and Tier 0 from the wiki.

Remove every Tier beyond High 3-A just to see the incomprehensible Dimensional tiering arguments and also to have Azathoth be one of the weakest High 3-As on the site does anyone else find it funny that Timmy Turner has a 10x bigger Hax list then Azathoth

I'd revise our crossover standards to remove the restrictions of what a noteable crossover is and make cross-verse scaling acceptable.

When everyone scales to Tier 1 via being loosely connected to SMT and Persona...no one will be

When everyone scales to Tier 1 via being loosely connected to SMT and Persona...no one will be
And then eventually someone argues that this just means SMT has a huge amount of Anti-Feats and the verse gets downgraded

pick your poison

And then eventually someone argues that this just means SMT has a huge amount of Anti-Feats and the verse gets downgraded

pick your poison
I'm confident the brickwall of people arguing what feats are the most consistent across every crossover chain we can find would outlast my 1 year limit on the CRT.

We can't get things done in a timely manner with massive same-verse CRTs, there's no way we're getting our act together for ironing out just the Smash related verses alone.

I'm confident the brickwall of people arguing what feats are the most consistent across every crossover chain we can find would outlast my 1 year limit on the CRT.

We can't get things done in a timely manner with massive same-verse CRTs, there's no way we're getting our act together for ironing out just the Smash related verses alone.
Considering people already can’t decide on how to update Smash itself (the last CRT on Smash has been ignored for an entire year) likely no upgrades would even happen to smash related crossovers

Considering people already can’t decide on how to update Smash itself (the last CRT on Smash has been ignored for an entire year) likely no upgrades would even happen to smash related crossovers
I make the application of the new scaling part of the revision and I'm golden.

New scaling in this senario gets auto accepted...people having to untangle the mess for the next year while I watch gets to be the fun.

Remove the concept of "resistance layers", and thus all hax is baseline.
Smurfs also no longer exist as even their hax is deemed as "baseline" as well even for those below them.
Also make a "Human Physiology" page to see how the site burns with it being added to thousands of pages.

Making purely data-based characters still be scaled by feats they do in the data world, like scaling the Animation in AVA to what they do on the data universe, like being Mountain level for actually destroying a mountain.

In fact, not even that, just making the rules regarding data characters better, it is too on the fence.

Making purely data-based characters still be scaled by feats they do in the data world, like scaling the Animation in AVA to what they do on the data universe, like being Mountain level for actually destroying a mountain.

In fact, not even that, just making the rules regarding data characters better, it is too on the fence.
Man! Too practical!

Man! Too practical!
I don't care very much about specific characters, it's not like a series I like is better or worse by being ranked lower. But the data stuff really bothers me. The way I've seen done in way too many pages just doesn't make sense.

I mean, I get the point of scaling the characters to data when they are clearly made of data, and thus basically scaling them to electrons. The problem is that only AP and dura are considered, and even then, only shallowly. It should either be decided clearly if they should be scaled to actual data and take care of all problems that involve it, or if they should analyse as it is presented in the data universe. I favour the later option as it makes for more interesting profiles, but I prefer any of the two over how it is done.

I don't care very much about specific characters, it's not like a series I like is better or worse by being ranked lower. But the data stuff really bothers me. The way I've seen done in way too many pages just doesn't make sense.

I mean, I get the point of scaling the characters to data when they are clearly made of data, and thus basically scaling them to electrons. The problem is that only AP and dura are considered, and even then, only shallowly. It should either be decided clearly if they should be scaled to actual data and take care of all problems that involve it, or if they should analyse as it is presented in the data universe. I favour the later option as it makes for more interesting profiles, but I prefer any of the two over how it is done.
i mean AVA should get upgraded because we put series like kirito and the matrix not in 10-C and there is even a rule

Back