• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yor Forger High Hypersonic Removal

This is most likely what's gonna happen in the anime.

It will however involve a change in the speed tiers albeit attack speed.

I do have a suggestion for a low ball for the calc.
Why not we calculate throwing the volleyball itself to 8000km max and assume that gravity made the ball's velocity 0 at about 8000 km.
We do have to account for change in the gravity due to distance, and some integration maybe involved in the calc.
Oh right, you can actually do that, I forgot.

That'd give an initial velocity of 12.53 km/s, actually slightly higher, if you ignore the change in gravity due to distance. At 2000 km it's already below 6 m/s^2, so taking that into account would put the result lower. Probably not too much lower, but it'd be tricky for me to calculate. Let me think on it for a bit.

EDIT: Assuming gravity is 5m/s^2 for the whole trip has a speed of 9km/s. That'd still have the same speed rating. Maybe this should just be left as-is then.
We can actually skip integration and just take a short cut in this case- Step 1: Calc it with the strength of Gravity at sea level.
  • [m*g*h] = [1/2*m*v^2]
  • [0.27kg * 9.80665 m/s^2 * 8000000m] = [0.5 * 0.27kg * v^2]
  • 21182364 / (0.27 * 0.5) = v^2
  • sqrt(156906400) = v^2
  • v = 12526.22848 m/s
Step 2- Calc it with strength of Gravity at 8000km; 1.93 m/s^2-
  • [0.27kg * 1.93 m/s^2 * 8000000m] = [0.5 * 0.27kg * v^2]
  • 4168800 / (0.27 * 0.5) = v^2
  • sqrt(30880000) = v^2
  • v = 5556.977596 m/s
Step 3- Since strength of gravity dips off with the square of distance, we take the Geometric Mean/Average instead of the normal average of the two values-
  • sqrt(5556.977596 * 12526.22848) = 8343.139159 m/s
KE is now 8343.139159^2 * 0.5 * 0.27 = 9.397076089 Megajoules; still less than before, but not by a huge margin.

That'd give an initial velocity of 12.53 km/s, actually slightly higher, if you ignore the change in gravity due to distance. At 2000 km it's already below 6 m/s^2, so taking that into account would put the result lower. Probably not too much lower, but it'd be tricky for me to calculate. Let me think on it for a bit.
There's also the fact the ball should lose an immense amount of momentum due to breaking through the ceiling first and yet still reach outer space.

So this would still be an extreme low ball.

The ball honestly still appear to be moving to me, but I guess I could be fine using that instead for the speed until the anime
I do feel the same, but I am just suggesting a low ball and very safe calc

Last edited:
If that's the plan why are you trying to remove it until the anime?
mb, misread your post.
Additonally, if indeed the ball took so long in reach space there wouldn't appear the explosion effect representing the force from the initial throw as by that point it would already be dispersed (with a 12 minutes timeframe it would also already disappear but again, the 12 minutes thing is just a extreme lowball).
Good point actually, I didn't catch that.
We can actually skip integration and just take a short cut in this case- Step 1: Calc it with the strength of Gravity at sea level.
  • [m*g*h] = [1/2*m*v^2]
  • [0.27kg * 9.80665 m/s^2 * 8000000m] = [0.5 * 0.27kg * v^2]
  • 21182364 / (0.27 * 0.5) = v^2
  • sqrt(156906400) = v^2
  • v = 12526.22848 m/s
Step 2- Calc it with strength of Gravity at 8000km; 1.93 m/s^2-
  • [0.27kg * 1.93 m/s^2 * 8000000m] = [0.5 * 0.27kg * v^2]
  • 4168800 / (0.27 * 0.5) = v^2
  • sqrt(30880000) = v^2
  • v = 5556.977596 m/s
Step 3- Since strength of gravity dips off with the square of distance, we take the Geometric Mean/Average instead of the normal average of the two values-
  • sqrt(5556.977596 * 12526.22848) = 8343.139159 m/s
KE is now 8343.139159^2 * 0.5 * 0.27 = 9.397076089 Megajoules; still less than before, but not by a huge margin.
This looks good to use (aside from some nitpicks over the way you formatted it).

I'm not too fussed about changing this feat now. If you could reformat the blog to include that, and the derivation of 8000km KLOL used, I'd enthusiastically approve that, but it doesn't seem necessary, the change is pretty minor.

mb, misread your post.

Good point actually, I didn't catch that.

This looks good to use (aside from some nitpicks over the way you formatted it).

I'm not too fussed about changing this feat now. If you could reformat the blog to include that, and the derivation of 8000km KLOL used, I'd enthusiastically approve that, but it doesn't seem necessary, the change is pretty minor.
Done.

Commented an approval.

But dang, looks like the + sign would need to be removed.

So uhh... What am I supposed to do with this feat here?
I can't tell what you were called in for.

Conclusion so far seems to be a slight tweak of the numbers. On the profiles this would only be reflected by going down to 9-B instead of 9-B+

But dang, looks like the + sign would need to be removed.
Now that we are re-evaluating, I'm not so sure about that because of
There's also the fact the ball should lose an immense amount of momentum due to breaking through the ceiling first and yet still reach outer space.
We didn't even account for the KE to penetrate through the thick ceiling.

And for the speed I think adding both the KE for the ceiling as well as the KE calced by @ElajRuengies should be added. After which the final velocity could be derived from the total KE.

In the end, the final result would probably be even higher than what @KLOL506 has calced originally.

Last edited:
If you wanna do a destruction calc for, and add that, go ahead.

But that couldn't be used for velocity. We never get speed from destruction, even in much clearer cases.

But that couldn't be used for velocity. We never get speed from destruction, even in much clearer cases.
If that's the case then there is no point in doing a destruction calc I suppose.

I meant it more as in the fact that it would still be higher than even what we have calced yet so not sure if there was any merit to changing the + thing, but I guess the standards have priority.

It could probably be used for higher AP, but the speed would stay the same.

That'd be a rounding error, or due to assuming different variables for the calculation. When I ran the numbers for Elaj's revision, I got a result 1.7% off. Most of this was probably because I rounded gravity at sea level.

Ceiling feat prolly won't get you much. You effectively don't have the appropriate dimensions to pull it off.
Indeed, not having the dimensions make this hard and very speculative.

Still, I tried to give it a shot.
I considered the ceiling as a 150mm thick concrete slab.
This thickness should be an extreme Low-Ball considering the fact that it has to take the weight of the ceiling of at least a complete volleyball play area.

We can see in the panel that above the sports hall there aren't any visible fragments, just dust, so I have assumed it to be pulverisation.

We know on average a volleyball has 65-67cm circumference so around 21cm diameter.

The ball needs to make a hole at least as big as the diameter of the ball.

Now the calc,
Volume of the hole = pi*21^2 * h= 1385.44 * 15cm = 20.781.64 cm^3
K.E = pulverisation value for reinforced concrete * volume of hole = 610 * 20781.64 = 12676800.4J or 9-B+

Also, if u are wondering if it was inconsistent to take pulverisation instead of fragmentation, then you should note that the 9.5MJ value already should significantly exceed the values for even violent fragmentation of concrete.

Now adding both the K.E values we get, 9563626.076 + 12676800.4 = 22240426.476 Joules or 9-A

Assuming it's a 15 cm thick reinforced concrete slab sounds like a bad assumption. I wouldn't expect the ceiling to be much more than 5 cm thick, and I'd expect it to be ordinary concrete.

You calculated the size of the hole wrong, it's based on radius, not diameter.

I think we just can't see fragments because the camera's so far away, and the panel's so small that it has to be stylised, so v. frag would be safer for cleanly going through.

Accounting for all of that, we instead get 32,038 Joules. Accounting for any one of those four things would put it out of reach of 9-A; they all make the feat at least 3x lower.

Last edited:
I'd still argue these dimensions are far too vague to reliably use for the feat.

You calculated the size of the hole wrong, it's based on radius, not diameter.
My bad, thanks for pointing it out. That should reduce the result by a factor of 4 or 3169200 Joules for the ceiling destruction.

Assuming it's a 15 cm thick reinforced concrete slab sounds like a bad assumption. I wouldn't expect the ceiling to be much more than 5 cm thick, and I'd expect it to be ordinary concrete
We don't use ordinary concrete for roofs, beams, pillars supporting structures etc. Once we we get into multi storey building roofs, they are always reinforced with other materials and steel bars, because concrete has low tensile strength and tend to bend and crack easily without support. This however doesn't mean ordinary concrete is weak though since it has very high compressive strength and is widely used in making roads and pavements where u need not worry about tensile strength too much.

Also, 10 cm is usually the minimum standard thickness for concrete slabs and mostly used in small residential buildings where the support requirements are lower, while 15 cm or higher are used in commercial areas or large open rooms or roofs without much beam or pillar support. 5 cm is way too low even for RCC slabs let alone ordinary concrete.
So, I'd say my assumptions were modest in that regard.

I think we just can't see fragments because the camera's so far away, and the panel's so small that it has to be stylised, so v. frag would be safer for cleanly going through.
Well u do have a point.
However, considering the fact that the ball should already be hitting with multi mega joules of force on the wall, the destruction level even according to the scans (which looks like dust without much of fragments visible) seem consistent for pulverization.
Moreover, in the next panel we can literally see explosion/smoke effects upto outer space which haven't even dispersed(which easily suggests the feat's time frame should be in the order of couple of seconds at most rather than minutes, essentially proving whatever we have calculated is orders of magnitude less).
So I'd say even pulverization seems a safe assumption.

But in the end, if we add total K.E we get 9563626 + 3169200 = 12732826 J or 9-B+. So, I guess it was an effort in futility🥲.

I'd still argue these dimensions are far too vague to reliably use for the feat.
Yeah, just waiting for the anime to get Tier 8 AP and MHS speed seems a better option.

I did try to keep as few vague assumptions as possible. The building itself looks multi storey, so I haven't accounted if there could be the presence of multiple floors, or extra beams for support or that there are other materials being used on top of RCC ceiling(after looking at other panels in the chapter), or that the top roof above the building itself could also consist of metal sloping roofs etc. But I don't want to go that deep into it.

I thought just taking a normal RCC ceiling with the minimum standard thickness for such large open roof without support should be a safe enough option.

We don't use ordinary concrete for roofs, beams, pillars supporting structures etc. Once we we get into multi storey building roofs, they are always reinforced with other materials and steel bars, because concrete has low tensile strength and tend to bend and crack easily without support. This however doesn't mean ordinary concrete is weak though since it has very high compressive strength and is widely used in making roads and pavements where u need not worry about tensile strength too much.
Sounds plausible, but I've only ever seen that done for skyscrapers, never for ordinary buildings.
Also, 10 cm is usually the minimum standard thickness for concrete slabs and mostly used in small residential buildings where the support requirements are lower, while 15 cm or higher are used in commercial areas or large open rooms or roofs without much beam or pillar support. 5 cm is way too low even for RCC slabs let alone ordinary concrete.
So, I'd say my assumptions were modest in that regard.
Just sounds unlikely with what I've seen from buildings, and without sources I can't really double-check it.
But in the end, if we add total K.E we get 9563626 + 3169200 = 12732826 J or 9-B+. So, I guess it was an effort in futility🥲.
Ye as I said, if even one of those things were true it'd make that addition pretty much pointless.

Just sounds unlikely with what I've seen from buildings, and without sources I can't really double-check it.
I did refer a source in my last comment, just wanted to clarify, although it isn't very comprehensive. Here, are some more sources.

Sounds plausible, but I've only ever seen that done for skyscrapers, never for ordinary buildings.
It is very widely used in multistorey buildings and quite common in apartment constructions not just very large skyscrapers.
Although it is highly possible different countries and cultures have very different methods and materials for construction so u may not have noticed.

Anyways, this assumption was completely wrong, I rechecked the Manga panels and tried to see the roof section.
It seems to be made of metal and/or composite materials and supported with metal beams, definitely not concrete. And the roof likely wouldn't be that thick if made of metal.

I am too lazy to make new assumptions and calculations and the new destruction K.E likely would yield even lower results.

Back