• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adding some feats/statements to Yor Forger's profile

I'll just drop everything here, everything is linked and sourced.

Feats:

Yor dodges an array of bullets after they are fired. (Code White)

Yor runs through machine gun fire without getting hit. (Code White)

Yor blitzes two assassins with bullet-timer feats. (Chapter 52)

Yor creates a lethal shockwave that does internal damage. (S2E8)

Yor breaks a tree in half with a Volleyball throw, her throw also created a sonic boom. (S1E10)

Yor outruns a speeding car. (Chapter 75)

Statements:

Profile mentions "Capable of perceiving bloodlust[6] and malice[14])", but Yor can apparently just sense presences regardless of bloodlust or malice. (Chapter 89)

Yuri can tank trucks hitting him, Twilight attributes his durability to "being raised by Yor". (Chapter 89)

Yor on the Cruise Ship is confirmed to be nerfed in the official guidebook of Spy X Family, specifically referencing her speed. I also included other interesting stuff from the guidebook.

That's all. Would be nice if these were added to her profile. (y)

Before doing anything related to white code is better to wait until the movie gets actually released, which happens next week.
I guess it's fine? With her current speed she already can dodge bullets, but mention this as an extra should be good even if there is no calculation.
The shockwave in this case was just a secondary effect of her strong attack, it wasn't the motive of why the dude coughed blood.
The profile already mentions the statement of her supersonic throw and how she even send a ball to space so this isn't really relevant, unless there is a calculation for the tree breaking which gives results good enough to be worth listing.
This support that her travel speed is also fast so I'm fine with adding it to the profile.
Profile mentions "Capable of perceiving bloodlust[6] and malice[14])", but Yor can apparently just sense presences regardless of bloodlust or malice. (Chapter 89)
Should be fine to add it among her other senses feats in her justification.
This is considerably below her calculated feats already mentioned in the profile so I don't see the point of add it to her justification.
Yor on the Cruise Ship is confirmed to be nerfed in the official guidebook of Spy X Family, specifically referencing her speed. I also included other interesting stuff from the guidebook.
It's said that her movements were careless (due to fear) instead of slower, so not sure if that should be mentioned in any part of the profile besides the intelligence section when detailing her feats against the assassins in the ship.

QUEEN YOR SOLOOS
YOR_DODGE.gif

You could also add that Fiona stated how IIRC Yor's tennis serve would've killed her if it had hit her ("if you don't raise your racket, Fiona, you'll die") or something along those lines.

Back