• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yor Briar Range Upgrade

Super simple, Yor current range is "Standard Melee Range up to Tens of Meters, possibly higher", so what I propose is increase it up to dozen kilometers based on the simple fact that she can send something to space, a feat that btw is currently used to scale her ap. Her speed honestly should also be upgraded, though I can understand that there can be some more contention since the ball didn't wigh as much as Yor, although is also unlikely that she is several thousands of times slower but well.

At best projectile speed base on her projectile throwing speed etc
Actually now that you mention that, is true that her throwing speed should be upgraded based on the calc, but upgrading her throwing speed would also upgrade her reactions and combat speed because trained people below her are able to dodge a projectile from her.

Actually now that you mention that, is true that her throwing speed should be upgraded based on the calc, but upgrading her throwing speed would also upgrade her reactions and combat speed because trained people below her are able to dodge a projectile from her.
It depends more on the dodge distance and distance between the two. I don't think that can be used as a reaction speed because the distance between the two is too far apart.

It depends more on the dodge distance and distance between the two. I don't think that can be used as a reaction speed because the distance between the two is too far apart.
Isn't really that great of a distance, plus it was a small projectile launched by surprise on night, so it definitely count.

Isn't really that great of a distance, plus it was a small projectile launched by surprise on night, so it definitely count.
We don't know the exact distance. And the dodge distance was too short, causing the Reaction speed to be much lower than the object's speed. This shouldn't count.

Super simple, Yor current range is "Standard Melee Range up to Tens of Meters, possibly higher", so what I propose is increase it up to dozen kilometers based on the simple fact that she can send something to space, a feat that btw is currently used to scale her ap.
Iffy on this, since we don't know if she can accurately throw projectiles at her opponents from that great a distance.
Her speed honestly should also be upgraded, though I can understand that there can be some more contention since the ball didn't wigh as much as Yor, although is also unlikely that she is several thousands of times slower but well.
No.

Already went over this in the thread, but using the Momentum equation to get Yor's speed backwards from the ball only gets Subsonic results, while even using reverse KE (Not Allowed) still results in Yor being slower than her current scaling of Thorn Princess > Twilight > Nightfall's Serve Speed (Roughly Mach 3)

Which isn't "thousands of times slower" than Escape Velocity BTW, it's only a dozen or so times slower.

Iffy on this, since we don't know if she can accurately throw projectiles at her opponents from that great a distance.
The simply fact that she can throw something that distance is enough to list it in the range section.
No.

Already went over this in the thread, but using the Momentum equation to get Yor's speed backwards from the ball only gets Subsonic results, while even using reverse KE (Not Allowed) still results in Yor being slower than her current scaling of Thorn Princess > Twilight > Nightfall's Serve Speed (Roughly Mach 3)

Which isn't "thousands of times slower" than Escape Velocity BTW, it's only a dozen or so times slower.
It was more so because people who she scale above are able to react to such speed and dodge.

He moved his head like 0.2 meters while the projectile had to travel what looks like 20 meters, at least

Her range, since as the op mention it currently say "Standard Melee Range up to Tens of Meters" when it should really be up to Dozen Kilometers.
Can i ask one thing is that really space? Because i dont see any stars or anything? You have to prove it's was space and not stratosphere or mesosphere but well i agree the upgrade from "tens of meter" which is shown in yor profile

Can i ask one thing is that really space? Because i dont see any stars or anything? You have to prove it's was space and not stratosphere or mesosphere but well i agree the upgrade from "tens of meter" which is shown in yor profile
Measuring from the curvature of Earth alone would put the ball into space

Don't know how you can see the image with the ball clearly outside Earth by a lot and say that that was the stratosphere, literally everyone else see it as the space, the person who made the profile, the one who did the current ap calc, the mods that accepted the calc, and everyone involved in the thread upgrade.

Since two staff agreed will apply the changes, though after wake up that is somewhat late here and I want to sleep.

Back